APRIL SNOW

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't seen it either, but i'm considering buying it. it looks good, although it might be depressing at the end. at least that's what it seems like to me.

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
i don't mean depressing like she dies...just that they probably don't get each other in the end or something since they're both married and their affair is a mixture of revenge and stuff so they might not truly love each other anyway. however, i just bought it at yesasia so whenever i see it, i'll have a better idea.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Omg Aychenneres can you please let me know if the movie is any good?? It seems very interesting especially my Bae Yong Jun is in it haha..Well, even if it's not that great I will still watch it cuz personally i think Bae Yong Jun is such a great actor and everything about him is great too haha especially his gentle voice and smile :w000t:

Nameless

N i n j a
The trailer looks good. Son Yeh Jin is beautiful. She's a talented actress. Lookin' forward to watching this.

Mae

sarNie Adult
is it just me or are the trailer's extremely slow and keeps stopping and then going...ughhh..too annoyed..can't even finish watching the trailor...does anyone know of a site with a trailor that doesn't stop every few seconds?

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
PP_BB said:
Omg Aychenneres can you please let me know if the movie is any good??
[post="27338"][/post]​
okay...the dvd i bought from yesasia was just a documentary, you know, like interviews with the cast and stuff. well, as soon as the movie is released, i will order it. it's taking forever! but then again, it was only released in theatres in september... :unsure:

is it just me or are the trailer's extremely slow and keeps stopping and then going...ughhh..too annoyed..can't even finish watching the trailor...does anyone know of a site with a trailor that doesn't stop every few seconds?
i'll try to get the trailer/teaser from the dvd i bought, but unfortunately, it doesn't have english subs.

ahs

sarNie Egg
Saw it....but definitely not a movie to watch without subs. Lots of depth...so must wait for subs. I really want to know what happens at the end.

KhanaVang

sarNie Egg
nope havent seen it huh...looking forward to watch it....omg the trailer looks so good...they make such a cute cupple...young jun is super hott...i love his muscles. :w000t: .whoo