Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
As much as I love Captain and Aom, I would so much prefer to see her with Chakrit or any new actors she has not played with. It will also be great to see her with Tik again since the last lakorn they had was like ages ago.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanna see tik-aom reunite asap!its been too long. speaking of tik, i saw a recent pic of him and he look pretty bad cuz he lost weight and his hair grew. he need to clean himself up and go back to the handsome man that he is..

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
i don't care who Aom pairs up with, i just want to know the story line. Is she a good girl or bad girl? Are they fighting over the same guy.? I find Nok too old for the p'ek... are they like mother daughter type of deal or what? I'm all confuse...

I just hope they aren't figtin over the same guy.. i hate movies that make the p'ek into this playa type... I want my p'ek to love only the n'ek .. atleast that would give me a little hope that real guys out there like that... ..shoot... can't take p'ek being a playa.. enough in the reality.. don't need it in my lakorn...

max

sarNie Elites
I would really like to see Captain and Aom =) LOL! Most of their lakorns that I have seen, are not very modern. Like, Fah Pieng Din, Mueng Dala, Kaew Luem Keun... they are based in weird settings and/or back in the days setting. I want to see them together in a modern lakorn. (Sighs)... which I doubt will happen anyways...

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah does anyone have any updates on this at all?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they probably wont start filming until after the musical since right now aom is giving 100% to the musical
tat's true plus P'Krit is busy shooting his other lakorns for channel 3..i wonder if this one will come in conflict with his new lakorn w/ Ja... **cross-finger** i hope he's the pra'ek...

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah me too! i saw them together in a music video and they look cute so i like to see them pair up for real on screen!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aom and Chakrit....i think i am going to faint by how hot it is going to be....(fainted)^^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
As much as I love Captain and Aom, I would so much prefer to see her with Chakrit or any new actors she has not played with. It will also be great to see her with Tik again since the last lakorn they had was like ages ago.
i agree i've seen aom and captain together too many times... lol. Yeah i'd be nice to see her and captiain paired up again but iono i wanna see her and krit. Just like kob and num.. their cute but i'd be nice for her to pari up with other actors other then poh and VEE! and STEPHEN all the time.... goshners! can we see kob with like um....... other ch. 7 pe'ek.or something lol although different channel just example.

judyp

sarNie Adult
sorry, i don't want to go back and read the other posts, but has it been confirmed that chakrit is pa'ek?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb Lover you can watch it on youtube jah...

anyways i juz went to watch "Love of Siam" and Nok Sinjai starred in the movie as well..i've neva seen her b4..but goodness for this lakorn the pra'ek HAS to be P'Krit...or else Sinjai would look wayy to old for the guy...can't imagine any ch. 5 pra'ek..Captain no...Pepper no..Bie? HECK NO! the only other pra'ek i can tink of is Kong but he's not hot enough to be playing around these two hot girls....wait! or is it going to be MOS??...NOOOO!!! has to be My P'Krit!!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
now that you mention kong, i think he will suit the two girls. hes not that great looking, but his acting abilities make up for it. i still want tik, but i am fine with chakrit.