kalinekinpieruk

sarNie Egg
anyone, can u please make me a poster?.​

-----------------​

"I've never think that I'll love him like this...." thought Kaew.​
"Why do you have to hurt me this much?" asked Som.​
"I don't know why this happen?...I felt like it's just a possess." say Monthi.​
----​
After the destruction of her engagement, Kaew's parent send her to go rest for a while in Chiang Mai, at her aunt Pi's house. On her way going, she was saved by a guy wearing a soldiers uniform. Later she found out the guy that saved her was Monthi, the little brat who she hated when they're little. But how come fate is so cruel, that bring Kaew into Som, the lover of Monthi, and Monthi's life....​

Casts:​
Barry N- Monthi​
Yaya Y- Som, Somnalee​
Mint N- Kaew Lilalinaree​
Pope - Thon​
Mint C- Mina​

kalinekinpieruk

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1

It was during the mid-1900s.​
Flashback:​
The musical instruments is playing around the engagement room of Kaew Lilalinaree Suphitong and Chai Chayathorn. The couple is happy and grateful on that day. As Chai's about to push the ring into Kaew's finger, a girl cried running in. Everyone stop and look at the girl. Kaew look at Chai in a mad face, Chai look at her dumbly, then he walk to the girl who cried in.​
"What are you doing here?" he asked the girl.​
"P'Chai, you can't engage nah, I love you, Sakanee love you, nah!" the girl, Sakanee cry out to him, she's holding him tightly while others are looking at them.​
Kaew can;t bare anymore, so she walk to them and push Sakanee away.​
"Go away! Didn't P'Chai told you to get out from his life?!" shout Kaew madly, she take Chai's arm and went back to continue the ceremony.​
Sakanee run up to them and kick all the money and jewleries. Everyone is mad at her. "Take her away!" shout Chai.​
The security run in and grab her arms.​
"Stop Stop!" shout Sakanee. "I'm pregnant with P'Chai! the man that is going to engage!" she shout. All the security back away.​
Sakanee walk to Kaew, Kaew stand up, "Not true!" Kaew shout then slap Sakanee.​
Sakanee turn to her and about to slap her, but Chai run in and slap Chai instead.​
"P'Chai..." Sakanee feel bad.​
Kaew's parent throw a mad face to Chai's parent.​
"Is it true, Chai?" ask Chai's dad.​
Chai look back to Kaew then to every and his dad, he nod slowy, yes.​
His dad is so furious then he kick Chai's off the stage, "You nasty son! how could you do this!?!" shout his dad.​
His mom look at Sakanee in a disgusting way.​
Sakanee run down to help Chai up.​
Kaew look at Chai furiously then she throw the necklace that she wears to him, it's the one he bought for her.​
"You disgusting man! a two-face man! i hate you! i hate you!!!!!" she shout then run out.​
----End flashback----​
Kaew in the car looking out the window to the scenery.​
"Lady Kaew, are you alright?" ask her maid, Si.​
Kaew reply, "Yes, I'm alright." while she's looking throught the window, she see a dozens of flowers, her favorite flowers then she tell the driver to stop.​
Kaew walk out from the car to the flowers, she pick one out and smell it, she smile. Smelling it, she feel a hard pain run in through her, she shout, "AHHH! AhhH!" she look down and see a snake. Her body feel so weak, as she fall down, a gunshot appear and kill the snake. Kaew look back and see a man wearing a military uniform and her maid running to her, then all a sudden, her eyesight is all black.​
---​
Kaew wake up seeing a roof and some furnitures and a frame of a family. She slowly sit up and see a man sitting on the sofa next to her yawning.​
"Who are you?" Kaew ask softly.​
The man smile, he walk to her and sit next to her, "I'm a military officer, name Monthi, or Mon." he tell her.​
"Monthi?..Monthi?..." she repeat his name, his name sounds so familiar to her.​
Then her maid walk in with a bowl soup, "Lady Kaew, eat this so you'll feel better." Si tell Kaew, leaving the bowl soup on the table from Kaew.​
Kaew still confuse, "But I got bit by the snake already..."​
Monthi giggle, "The doctor already check you and he already cover the wound." he reply.​
Kaew look at her bit foot, she turn to him, "Thank you very much." she tell him.​
Kaew went to sip the soup.​
---​
Monthi walk to the lake and see Som. He run to go hug her warmly.​
"P'Mon?" ask Som.​
Monthi sniff her cheek, "Who do you think, if it's not Mon?" he ask her.​
Som turn to look at him with a smile, "uh...maybe my new guy." she joke.​
"Then who is it then?...i'll go kill that new guy." he joke back.​
Som touch his face, "I miss you alot, I thought that they'll never let you come back here until next year." sais Som.​
"But then, they change my schedule, since Thon will not be leaving until the next month." he explain to Som.​
She hold his hands, "Lets go to grandma Bin, since I set the foods for you over there." she tell him.​
Then he follow her.​
---​
Kaew waiting in the living room and finally tour around the house, she then notice it was her aunt Pi's house. Looking at the family picture carefully, she now think that Monthi, could be Mo, the little brat who always tease her. "Mo?..." she whisper.​
Flashback:​
Monthi at the age of 7 and Kaew at the age of 5.​
"NAHNAHANAH...." Monthi make a spit face to Kaew, "If you're not scare then come catch me, if you can't then your a pig!" Monthi shout to her.​
Kaew stand up, "i'm not a pig! and i can catch you!" she shout, running to catch him, then she trip a log, "Ouch!"​
Monthi went to her and laugh, "You're a pig! You're a pig! Kaew is a pig!" he shout to her and didn't help her at all, he even put the fall leaves over Kaew's.​
---end fflachback---​
"You, you bad mouth Monthi!" Kaew shouting in her head.​
------------------------------------​

to be continue....​

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm waiting for mint c n pope!!..feel bad for mint n, her engagement got destroy so hurtful...omg, don't tell me mint n will snatch barry away from yaya....eh, but who will pope end with????....update soon, please!