ATTN: CA DRIVERS

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
FAQ's answered here

i think it's getting to be TOO strict. but if it 'helps' so be it.
some people are not aware that this law is going to be in effect on july 01 of this year
** it only applies in CA... however if you reside in another state and you are driving in CA.. it applies to you. lol. **

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
this is so stupid!
i think its time that we elect a new governor.
they're making stupid laws like this when they should be making laws to conserve the environments.
my dad refused to talk on his cell when he is driving.
this is so stupid!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my dad listens to the hmong radio EVERYDAY if he's home..
and i noticed that the hmong radio is getting this law wrong
supposely.. they announced that the law is already in effect.
that's why my parents sometimes refuse to use their cell phones while driving too
not that i want them to..
it's just false information.
lol.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i got rear ended by a stupid b**** while she was on her phone. oh....i'm sorry, crying...crying..stupid shit head!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol....true when people hit u all they could say is sorry...my sis got in a car accident because this one white gal was looking at her cupcakes she made the puts it on the passenger's seat n suddenly boom...crash..because the light was red n unfortunately she didn't stop........i'd say people have wierd crashed doing their wierd stuff..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yes, i agree too that it's actually a good thing. i hate those drivers who drives hecka annoying 'cause they're on the phone- man and when they turn on that green arrow- so slow... i hear people talk on their cells all the times and it's like they're talking about what they're doing right there and then to each other...

"i'm walking to class right now"
"i'm hungry..."
"i'm sitting in my car"
"i'm turning left"

quite stupid...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I think this is a good thing. I hate annoying people who are on the phone and dont pay attention on the road. I almost got into accidents because of people not paying attention.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
some people who get into accidents are sometimes not even on cell phones..
it's just the lack of attention... or some other distraction...

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
well it's quiet interesting how they made up this law..
:):) it helps others become more safe and helps less driving accidents.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't even know it was until july..lol. because in the bay lots of people are already getting tickets for this...but then the bay is weird sometimes..cant explain...