Badarn Jai(Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow...again, Ive judged too soon...margie's gorgous! and that was only in normal/causual clothing...
from the clip, she looks so familiar...can someone give me the names of her other lakorns...
she only starred in 3-4 lakorns

-kulap tat petch
-khun yai sai diew
-hub kao kin kon

and now this

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
oh I think i remember the old version now but it so long ago i do like sam he plays an ass really well and almost forgot about yui like her too she started acting really young though i know that and she was still young when she did lakorn with sam. Always wonder what happen to her i know her parents were in showbiz too. I hope they change it alittle because i hate lakorns when the main charater are married 90% of the time but have like no cute time together just fighting, all well i have to wait i guess.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Donut the one pair up with Aum, they look much better together, Margie seem young for Aum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its part of the storyline though. n'ek is way younger than pra'ek in here. plus, i think margie and donut look around the same age

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think she was 18 and P'k have to be over 30 years old . Prolly like Numfon/Por T lakorn where at the end it reveal dat Numfon was 20 and Por T was 35 !!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that they might change this a bit. Here's hoping anyway. Since I have a copy of the old version I don't want it to be the exact same. A lot of changes would be good. Yes, like many of you I hope that they give Margie a strong back bone to handle Aum. That would make it even better. Yui was soft and willing to forgive Sam. I want Aum to beg and chase after Margie a bit since he puts her through a lot of crap. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know huh, cant wait to see Umm's face again!!

gotta see how Margie acts in here--like everyone else i hope shes alot stronger than the old version!

i dont wanna see n'ek crying *sniff sniff esp. by p'ek

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
can i ask i forgot was there a :w-scene-pop-corn: or a :r-scene-pop-corn: and was she :baby-scene-pop-corn: ... well did she have a baby.. or was she pregnant?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Jen_x you think just like one of us! But yeah...haven't seen the old one all the way through...I heard there was a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene at the end but not sure about the rest though...

tinah

sarNie Coma
sarn said theres a willing in the end

hey i notice all 3 of aum's upcoming lakorn starts with a "B" lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , there a willing scene at the end but in the new one they might make it early haha

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
oo cant wait for this to air... hopefully soon... waiting to see aum in angry and jealous modes again... seen some clips on youtube margie is cute in this... aum is goin to b in shades... mmm hopefully for not too long