Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally someone uploaded from ericholics who's also a cherie fan, a clip of Erich and Enchong singing together "Marry You". a fancam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOY7mIs8dQM

after the song, this is what Enchong said after Erich thanking the people who came and watch the show.
Enchong: i'll give you one of the facts. when Erich gets nervous, her nose is sweating (he wipes the sweat from her nose and i can hear the fans who took the clip saying 'awwww'. but another beliefs Enchong shared that the person whose nose's sweats a lot is a jealous person.) isn't Davawenas are like that? who are from davao here?(asking the audience)

i couldn't hear what Erich said after Enchong said that, but she knew he was always a joker and loves to tease her a lot. but what Erich said more, she's just thanking the supporters. but the funny is the last part, after Erich thanking... some fans at the corner shouted that they want to see a kiss and Erich was like "Enchong, they're asking something... what??? ahhhh... lips to lips?" LOL i think Erich sounded as if she wanted to get kiss from Enchong too. XD lol but that's the way she sounded to me though, it's funny.

the fan who took this video i think is Aunt Rose and other CHERIE and SMOOCHEES members of Erich and Enchong's fanclub.

also i received some news already from Erich's fans that they did had a good hangout spending time with Erich only. the pictures were uploaded in twitter though, so later someone's gonna get that.

i'll be waiting for Aunt Maria's update, she'll be the one to update us once she watch the show in NY this 23.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, they make me wish YADECH would do this too ..
i love that ERICH'S the playful one in here onstage -- 'ENCHONG, I THINK THE FANS WANT SOMETHING'
she's really is giving the fans some nice services there.

Thanks na, Nikki, they're so adorable together ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Gosh, they make me wish YADECH would do this too ..
i love that ERICH'S the playful one in here onstage -- 'ENCHONG, I THINK THE FANS WANT SOMETHING'
she's really is giving the fans some nice services there.

Thanks na, Nikki, they're so adorable together ^^
i think from the kimerald fans, one of the clips Enchong and Erich did a nose to nose, kiss on the cheek and a smack kiss on the lips. because the two were convincing that kim and gerald should do what they did. XD i didn't shared the video because it focus more on kim and gerald.

i was at the other forum because i needed updates also. and just right now, i got the news that enchong choose to stay in San Jose for awhile to stay with his relatives. while Erich chose to flew to New York with the other stars. but there are others stars who also left like staying with their relatives, but Erich chose to fly to New York with the other artists. there are more erich fans waiting in new york, plus its the one that i waited most for some updates.

most of the updates that was released from their LA and San Jose show was more on CHERIE... i can't find any individual pictures of Erich.

cecilia

Staff member
Nikki, i love this .. SO DREAMY SWEET and the one of them with an umbrella remind me of RIHANNA
'When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)'

i LOVE THAT YOU ALWAYS BOOST UP MY FEVER! THANK YOU ja :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki, i love this .. SO DREAMY SWEET and the one of them with an umbrella remind me of RIHANNA
'When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
(Ella ella eh eh eh)'

i LOVE THAT YOU ALWAYS BOOST UP MY FEVER! THANK YOU ja :p
and now, you're singin' huh... LOL ^^ thanks for liking my artworks :)
Yaya's the one who singin' rihanna's part and Nadech would be singin' the rap part. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol Ceci, now I look back at it, it does remind u of Rhianna song "Umbrella"...I could see Yaya singing it and Nadech rapping hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol Ceci, now I look back at it, it does remind u of Rhianna song "Umbrella"...I could see Yaya singing it and Nadech rapping hahaha
speaking of rapping. i think there was a BTS on seesan last year of nadech in 4hjkk... he was like rapping, i think i saw that clip on keep's youtube profile. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
shot by tin... :) the sweetness of Erich and Enchong in behind the scenes. XD

okay, now i see it clearly that Erich and Enchong are wearing the traditional Filipino-Muslim attire. XD

cecilia

Staff member
They are so cute like this .. like a TRUE COUPLE .. cuddling so close ^^
i almost wish they are one offscreen -- they even look married!

nikki1786

LizQuen
They are so cute like this .. like a TRUE COUPLE .. cuddling so close ^^
i almost wish they are one offscreen -- they even look married!
both alike with food. they both love frozen yogurt, im trying to find the picture where they ate together and feeding each other's frozen yogurt. LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww..those BTS pixes are cute! and yeah I have to agree, they do look like a real couple. Erich look like a princess there

nikki1786

LizQuen
in San Jose, while they were performing Enchong helped Erich fixed her shoe... XD sweetness overload for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-i2Tu26b5U

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know but i fee like they are like together, together.
i love the clip -- feeling giddy, seeing enchong like this to erich!!
FIRST, IT'S ATEAM, THEN IT'SYADECH,AND NOW CHERIES! i love them all!