Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
^blame it on donna, she gets me hype up from that join fiction with her willing -- those pills behind rome is just a sign of spermination lol (okay, i'm off to lalalalal land)

cecilia

Staff member
Donna, i miss ateam dearly as well -- i'm anticipating their comeback soon. thinking about not seeing them ache my heart :( ..

for the time being, i was checking a thread and came across starry's banner again -- this is what ATEAM needs LOL : http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/673/kissingnew.gif

nikki1786

LizQuen
^blame it on donna, she gets me hype up from that join fiction with her willing -- those pills behind rome is just a sign of spermination lol (okay, i'm off to lalalalal land)
^
naughty girls! lol
I love the shirtless Rome banner too but I love ceci's siggy even more! :wub: I miss ATEAM so badly... :(
Donna, i miss ateam dearly as well -- i'm anticipating their comeback soon. thinking about not seeing them ache my heart :( ..

for the time being, i was checking a thread and came across starry's banner again -- this is what ATEAM needs LOL : http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/673/kissingnew.gif

talking too much naughtiness eh? ^________^
i'll have my own fantasy tonight about these billboards...

not sure if what place is the first picture
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/18-02-10_1559.jpg
North Edsa (along the highway)
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/bb2.jpg
Magallanes
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/100_1778.jpg

donna, i'll be waiting for Willing Scene of Ateam, k? ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. im no where near that scene since i stopped on that drama a long time ago.. but anyways i wished ateam will have a scene like that as well ^____^ .. im not feeling their new lakorn... argh.. lol.. i dont like the storyline.. i want a comedy.. oh how i wish donna fic hot and instand husband will become a lakorn ^_^.. hehe.. lalala...

edit.. omfg!!! nikki!!! damn are those billboards out in public or ps? lol.. i cant tell bcuz of his hotness.. whooooooo...... *fans* jake is HOT!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ lmao.. im no where near that scene since i stopped on that drama a long time ago.. but anyways i wished ateam will have a scene like that as well ^____^ .. im not feeling their new lakorn... argh.. lol.. i dont like the storyline.. i want a comedy.. oh how i wish donna fic hot and instand husband will become a lakorn ^_^.. hehe.. lalala...

edit.. omfg!!! nikki!!! damn are those billboards out in public or ps? lol.. i cant tell bcuz of his hotness.. whooooooo...... *fans* jake is HOT!

LOL aiko... actually, if there's a WILL... there's a WAY... if ATEAM wants to please and get to know their fans outside the country they should grant our request. but the request should be passed to the channel network and you should find a lot of people who SIGN PETITION of this matter to be able to pursue this lakorn project.

with Jake's billboard. its not PS edit... XD im even having a hard time to look out for these pictures because i want a clear copy.

he'll have another billboard soon and it will be a 4th one... since SUMMER is approaching, he'll be part of the 2nd batch pictorial of SUMMER THEME of Bench.

oh, btw... here's a picture that Morgan and Marie took a picture of his abs... XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG NIKKI!!!!! I TOTALLY FAINTED........................................... WAHHHHHHHHHHH... MAN........... *WIPES DROOLS* OOMMMGGGAAHHHH!!!

ehehe.. i want to meet him one day ^_^.. btw nikki.. did u ever get ur video msg from jake?

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG NIKKI!!!!! I TOTALLY FAINTED........................................... WAHHHHHHHHHHH... MAN........... *WIPES DROOLS* OOMMMGGGAAHHHH!!!

ehehe.. i want to meet him one day ^_^.. btw nikki.. did u ever get ur video msg from jake?
i haven't yet.... Morgan and Marie didn't went to ASAP show last Sunday to talk with Jake personally... and the other Sunday. but im glad that even before i got the message picture, Jake's already aware of my artworks... since im the one who edits the BANNER in his thread. :p

Analyn who happens to be the VIP of the fanclub wants me to go this December and she wants us to be present in Jake's bday. i haven't confirm it yet though... XD last December, i didn't attend Jake's bday... XD POOR ME.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe.. dont worry bout that nikki.. i know you'll get another chance .. *coughcough* if you ever meet him .. tell him i think hes a major hottie ^_^.. lol.. hahaha j/k.. xp..

he has an official thread?

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ awwwe.. dont worry bout that nikki.. i know you'll get another chance .. *coughcough* if you ever meet him .. tell him i think hes a major hottie ^_^.. lol.. hahaha j/k.. xp..

he has an official thread?
yeah... its in PEX forum, if the pages of each thread reaches 250 pages... you can make another new ones. that's one of the rules... that's why the name of his thread in PEX is "Primetime Royalty Prince, Jake Cuenca" because "primetime" is the name of line-up dramas at night. he's one of those p'eks who rules the dramas at night. LOL

apparently a lot of the fans wanted to change the time schedule that was given to his new drama "Rubi". but i guess the network wont make any changes after they aired it. also the reason why its the last drama they air is because there unsuitable scenes not for children. "RUBI" is his new drama, a remake version... from the original RUBI series, they have lots of juicy scenes. and based on the remake version's trailer... since Jake's the p'ek of the drama... he'll have juicy scenes here. so, it is only require that the series will air very late night... like around 10.

----> edit: if i see him, i will tell him that if he needs a mistress... i'll always be available. :p since i dont want to compete with the other wives who happens to be the other fans of his thread.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol you're so funny nikki ^_^.. hehe..

primetime prince.. ehehe.. bcuz theres lots of steamy scenes i bet.. lol.. *whistles*

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol you're so funny nikki ^_^.. hehe..

primetime prince.. ehehe.. bcuz theres lots of steamy scenes i bet.. lol.. *whistles*
this is the trailer... of RUBI.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mN5ExWEp9k

i havent watch RUBI since it aired last monday. because i was concentrating to Taew and Por's lakorn and "The Substitute Bride" drama... XD today's the WILLING SCENE... yikes! the secretary's eyeglasses reminded me of Midnight Secretary's eyeglasses. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ehehe.. oh my.. i want to see the part where they're riding the boat ^________________________________________________^.. *drools*

lmao.. midnight mistress... whoot whoot..

nikki1786

LizQuen
ehehe.. oh my.. i want to see the part where they're riding the boat ^________________________________________________^.. *drools*

lmao.. midnight mistress... whoot whoot..
that's why i am so hype today. because i wanted to watch the WILLING SCENE today. her boss got mad and throw her glasses away in yesterday's episode. i was expecting that the willing scene should be yesterday's episode... so that today will be the proposal episode... XD

the original RUBI series is a mexican series of Barbara Mori. the story focuses on her despite that she's also the villain of the series. same here in this version...

Hector was her dream guy but Rubi's friend Maribelle is Hector's fiance. then Jake who plays Alejandro is doctor, Rubi thought that he's rich that why she also let him fall to her. but he's not rich here, he's one of those scholars that Hector's family provided.

Rubi flirt and tempt Hector and make him fall for her... the two guys fall for her. Rubi's purpose because she doesnt want to be poor or living in a poor poverty anymore. but Alejandro found out her schemes... so they got separated.

Rubi eventually realizes she loves Alejandro. but she needed to choose either money or Alejandro.

Maribelle soon falls for Alejandro after broke up with Hector. because in the original series Hector got crazy when Rubi broke up with him and because Rubi tempted another rich guy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
another manipulated photo i made...

sources:
http://www.benchtm.com/v6/Files/1H7E13051.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/648/er404.jpg

MANIPULATED

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

ATEAM should do that onscreen!! lol I always imagine them kissing like that. :ph34r: now, I miss writing hot scenes between ATEAM lol
I was planning on using RTEAM for the group fanfic but I think I'd use ATEAM instead :)

talking too much naughtiness eh? ^________^
i'll have my own fantasy tonight about these billboards...

not sure if what place is the first picture
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/18-02-10_1559.jpg
North Edsa (along the highway)
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/bb2.jpg
Magallanes
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/juancarloslcuenca/fanarts/100_1778.jpg

donna, i'll be waiting for Willing Scene of Ateam, k? ^_^
of course! lol ATEAM needs more willing scenes! hahaha

I haven't been to Manila for the longest time! hahaha
the last time I was there was around August or September, I think? lol those billboards are hot though *fans myself* but I think it's not allowed anymore to post billboards as hot as those hahahaha not sure if I heard it right though. just heard it on TV weeks ago lol
since May Bukas Pa ended, I don't watch TV that much anymore -_- just a bit of Habang May Buhay which I like since it's about nurses :p hopefully, I could watch Rubi during my short summer vacation

cecilia

Staff member
i don't want to sound bias but man, i love it when it's ATEAM ..
there are many good fiction out there but b/c i'm an ATEAMER, i have not touch it T_T
i have a harder time picturing someone else if i'm not into them 100% ..
(i know, i'm missing out some good fic but i just can't help it atm - maybe someday, i'll go back to read LOl)

nikki1786

LizQuen
ATEAM should do that onscreen!! lol I always imagine them kissing like that. :ph34r: now, I miss writing hot scenes between ATEAM lol
I was planning on using RTEAM for the group fanfic but I think I'd use ATEAM instead :)

of course! lol ATEAM needs more willing scenes! hahaha

I haven't been to Manila for the longest time! hahaha
the last time I was there was around August or September, I think? lol those billboards are hot though *fans myself* but I think it's not allowed anymore to post billboards as hot as those hahahaha not sure if I heard it right though. just heard it on TV weeks ago lol
since May Bukas Pa ended, I don't watch TV that much anymore -_- just a bit of Habang May Buhay which I like since it's about nurses :p hopefully, I could watch Rubi during my short summer vacation
yup its true that its not allowed na. check out the third picture, didn't you notice that someone ripped that billboard... they installed that billboard then after the news, they took it off... but then they returned it again because i think the BENCH company ask permission. XD LOL

the funny thing is that the reason why these kind of billboard is not allowed anymore, because a lot of people meet accidents... they had this issue before, because of those previous billboards such as Angel Locsin had before for FH endorsing, Katrina and Hayden for Belo Medical and so on. but no worries... im always prepare to meet a car accident cases like this... :p a lot of men met car accident before because of the previous billboards... but now, i think most women will meet car accidents now. in the past, only Dingdong had this kind of photos... and now Jake take over...

i am watching Habang May Buhay, but i am not please of Gladys' character. she's a doctor and an owner of the hospital... but yet, she's so scandalous. i am going to marathon the RUBI tomorrow, because i didnt watch the pilot airing last monday.

btw, i am so disappointed about the WILLING SCENE of 'The Substitute Bride'. but her eyeglasses reminded me of Midnight Secretary... so round and Brent was so arrogant that he even threw away her glasses. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
i don't want to sound bias but man, i love it when it's ATEAM ..
there are many good fiction out there but b/c i'm an ATEAMER, i have not touch it T_T
i have a harder time picturing someone else if i'm not into them 100% ..
(i know, i'm missing out some good fic but i just can't help it atm - maybe someday, i'll go back to read LOl)
the fiction thread right now is full of young stars... like Bie, Son, Aerin and etc...

nikki1786

LizQuen
just a fan art fiction poster of possible teaming up Erich and Jake. (since they're one of my faves)

i was having a fictional story concept before i edit this picture. it was about two lovers in the past who were both vampires. even though they were both vampires, they couldn't be together because they are from different clans. two clans who live different ways of how they seek their hunger for blood. one were so-called noble vampires, though living a normal life in mortal world, they had their slaves who offers blood to them. they can't stand long in daylight, they usually prefer a night life. meanwhile, the other one are daywalking bloodsuckers. they also tempt and seeks sexual intercourse. tricky at times, they know how live their life to the fullest.