Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
that Akihiro Sato is hot!!! :drool:
I'm really going to buy that mag... lol

and Cristine's spoof of BOF is really funny! :loool:
Joem does looks like Piolo... ngayon ko lang napansin... hahahaha
I'm going to finish Pete's story tonight and I'll start with Ed after that... ^_^

girl~! Super_M (Manuel Chua) is online in PEX forum... gah~!!!!!!!! leaving a message to say "thanks to all the screencaps and artworks" LMAO... hahaha
hahaha can't wait to see him on TV... LOL i wonder how will Manuel and Janna act together. can't wait for him to call her "lady pikachu" hahaha :loool:

anyways, read also Rei's love story. i bet Johnny Delgado fits the role to play as the father of Pepper in the book, because he's big. hahaha tomorrow, dont forget to watch the WILLING SCENE of Carlo and Coco... hahaha

btw, my brother notice that eversince he watched the PHR series... especially on BOOK3, he notice that Denise Laurel speaks tagalog in a slang way. maybe because most of the time or in the interviews... she really do speaks english. and Denise Laurel's hometown is Batangas City. :p no doubt she was chosen to play the character of Coco at the same time. i visited John's thread... dang, he's latest picture is his twitter picture for his fans... LOL he got lot of photos of him and Shaina, also Shaina shared a photo of her and John. they look good together as always.

during Camille's (John's sister) son's birthday, together with Shaina (John's gf).

during Erik Santos' US tour together with Denise and John... :p

part 3 of today's episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFbvoP1YOLA

Carlo: i feel like im rape victim

Coco laugh at him only... until he kiss her... woooh~! she kiss him back because...
"utos ni Direk!!!"
joke! LOL because that's what the book says... :p so... after the kiss... TOMORROW will be the WILLING SCENE...

btw, that Valerie girl is Joyce So, she's a model and a product of Star Magic at the same time... here's her photo.

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k392/nb...ch/JOYCE-SO.jpg

nikki1786

LizQuen
awww i think they should of came up with a name for Mariel and Rafael though, they were super cute together.
LMAO... you like the two, huh. actually in BB thread... every page, there's a post of petitioning the "Rafael and Mariel Tandem".
meanwhile for the JaStiners out there, they stood in silence because of AA's issue that she's going back to ch7. so a lot of fans reacted and waited for her response with the issue that she's going back to the network. later, fans found out that the reason why this issue came out because AA was offered to play the villain character in famous comics here in PH, Darna. she'll be playing as Valentina (equivalent to Medusa). this time AA respond in the issue that she didn't accept the offer of the other network because she wanted to keep her promise that she'll stay in ch2. but lately, she didn't feel like acting together with her co-workers in "Banana Split" segment, which is her show only for awhile after her series "Eva Fonda" ended. so for the second interview, she obviously didn't want to elaborate her problem about switching networks, the media concluded that she's only bored of waiting for her next drama project. she said that she's not going to switch networks because ch2 finally offered her a drama but its still tentative and the cast is still not finally, needs a lot of preparations for her 4th drama in ch2.

with Jake's character as David Garcia Jr. or Dave for short in one of the high-rated dramas at primetime "Tayong Dalawa" (The Two Of Us). everybody's getting pissed because the production plans to make Dave die for future scenes. so the fans protest in ch2 forum and pex forum about Jake's role, the fans simply dont want Dave die in series. they rather go for the petition to let AA joined the cast and be Dave's love interest. because of all we know, Audrey (Kim Chiu) and Jr (Gerald Anderson) were the love team in the series. and only shows that Dave (Jake Cuenca) is the rival or the one who completes the love triangle of the series.

with Rafael and Mariel's love team, one of the fans come up with "MaFa" because she spelled out the word "mapapakilig" to "MaFafakilig". from the root word "kilig", it means to shiver or its an expression to say that you're flattered about something. like if somebody gives you some roses, your first reaction is that you're flattered because you love that kind of feeling that you were given with dozen of roses. Ma(Mariel) + RaFael= MaFa, MaFafakilig with this love team. i think all of the PHR fans trying to rewatch the episode of Wayne and Betchay in YT because of Mariel's role. she's really funny. and effectively, she fits and plays the character of Betchay very well. all the fans were laughing when Mariel sang the song of "Wayback Into Love", because we all know that Mariel doesn't sing very well... and everybody's suggesting her to host and act... but do not sing anymore... LOL but its a laughtrip on that part where Wayne and Betchay sang the song. in the book, they were singing the old song "you light up my life".

nikki1786

LizQuen
Don, if i have free time for vacation... i might visit you there, also if you're not busy. let's pass by at Batangas City, hahaha we might see the Bud Brothers Flower Farm and the hometown of Denise Laurel's Laurel, Batangas. no wonder, the place name after her grandfather Jose P. Laurel, because the president was born in Batangas City. i have a Star Studio magazine here, featuring Denise's house in Batangas. its nature-like.

but also one of Denise fans says that people see her riding a taxi or a subway train (LRT) and she was asked why would she pay for her ride if she's already rich, then she said "it's my grandparents... not mine". just like Imee Marcos' son Borgy Manotoc, he also takes a taxi and rides in LRT, he was asked the same... dang, those granddaughters and grandsons of the former presidents... they really do act normal life. hahaha

=----------=
shit! June's approaching, it only means... SCHOOL TIME again. XD here's the latest billboard in Edsa Highway. Jake Cuenca, Shaina Magdayao and Angelica Panganiban.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ So far i like the couples in the same order they appears, Jastine then Mafa (mafafakilig), then Johnise.

I hope they don't kill off Dave, if they want, they should put him with me :D
Oh that picture is so hot of him.

nikki1786

LizQuen
screencaps for yesterday's episode.

Carlo prepared a breakfast for Coco and was in her studio, preparing himself for her to paint.

It's Carlo's first time to have self-portrait, so he demands her a great view as he wanted them to go the beach.

Carlo: if you wanna change... there's CR over there.
Coco: i knew it... the reason why you brought me here... is because you want to see me on bikini.
Carlo: fine... let's eat first!

Carlo ask her if what's her husband look like. Coco says he's nice, thoughtful and workaholic... Carlo simply response that her husband is just like him who's nice, thoughtful an workaholic. the only difference is that he's dead and Carlo's alive and he assured her that he wont leave her.

when they first arrive at the beach. Coco already knew what's his purpose if why did he brought her to the beach. not just to paint. Coco ask Carlo about his life with his family and friends, Coco already get the point that Carlo had a happy life. though his parents were separated when he was still small, his stepfather treat him so well and the one who taught him the magic tricks.

Coco starts to paint and Carlo was about to pose with Gustav.

Coco: hey! what are you doing!?!
Carlo: it's nude right?
Coco: i dont do nudes...
Carlo: i see... okay, i guess you'll get distract with my body right?
Coco: yeah, right... i dont wanna see naked 'baby'

finally... he convinced her to join him swimming and enjoy the moment.

back at home, Carlo tells her that supposed to be at the beach... Coco should be his girlfriend already. but he didn't get into his first based, Carlo tells her that she's so hard to get. but since they established their feelings little by little. Coco backs off when Carlo was trying to get close to her, she knew he's gonna kiss her. but then all of a sudden he just said that it was just a test.

the next day, Carlo invited her to their farm where he's part of the Bud Brothers. when Carlo for the second time around was trying to kiss her, she paused and ask him if this is still a test. but he said he wanted to make it real, until Carlo's ex-girlfriend came humiliated him because he was hiding from her. he got embarrassed not only to Ed but also to Coco. despite of what happened, he expresses how he feels that he was trying so hard to impress Coco and he just got humiliated. she just laugh at him... until he kiss her.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ So far i like the couples in the same order they appears, Jastine then Mafa (mafafakilig), then Johnise.

I hope they don't kill off Dave, if they want, they should put him with me :D
Oh that picture is so hot of him.

hahahaha... lmao i think the fans of Rafael and Mariel made up so many love team names now. Mafa, WaynChay and RaMa.
uh... btw, Rafael is going to chat today around 3PM here... wooh...

http://www.abs-cbn.com/chat-with-your-favo...ilya-stars.aspx

Get ready to meet Rafael Rosell on Kapamilya Chat today
by Rachelle Siazon | May 28, 2009 8:50 AM

Coverboy member Rafael Rosell has always been partnered with the country’s sought after leading ladies including Claudine Barretto (Marina and Sineserye Presents Maligno) and Kristine Hermosa (Prinsesa Ng Banyera). But when he veers away from the usual soap operas and appears in Precious Hearts Romances Presents Bud Brothers as the dashing Wayne, his gentlemanly role and funny but heart-melting chemistry with Mariel Rodriguez has definitely won him more female fans that he could care to count. Many viewers felt bitin when Wayne and Betchay’s (Mariel) love story drew to a close in the popular afternoon soap. But worry no more as the hunky Rafael takes some time off to chat live with his avid supporters this afternoon on ABS-CBN.com.

This is your chance to get to know him better and discover lots of behind-the-scene stories during his stint in Precious Heart Romances and his previous teleseryes. Is it true that he was willing to bare all during a funny “bed scene” with Mariel in their recently-concluded show? And what is he like when the camera is not rolling? Be sure to catch him this Thursday, at 3PM, live on the Kapamilya Chat.
--------

yeah, i hope they wont kill Dave in the drama. there will be so much haters if they'll kill his character. :p
the billboard was with Jake... is Shaina Magdayao who's also a model, dancer and actress... and the girlfriend of John Prats. then at the right side, is Angelica Panganiban who's an actress.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love Batangas!!! LOL we've been there a few times and I love the beach there... especially in Matabungkay... ^_^ wow... so Denise still rides LRT and taxi... that's good to hear though... kahit na they're rich it still proves that they're down to earth people... they're not showing off too much...

SHIT!!!!!! I totally forgot that today was Rafael's live chat!!!! I have a few questions to ask him pa naman... -_- I just got home from our mini-reunion with my high school (and childhood) friends... ^_^ I haven't seen today's episode yet... I'll just wait for it to be uploaded in YT... going to read Ed's story now! lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love Batangas!!! LOL we've been there a few times and I love the beach there... especially in Matabungkay... ^_^ wow... so Denise still rides LRT and taxi... that's good to hear though... kahit na they're rich it still proves that they're down to earth people... they're not showing off too much...

SHIT!!!!!! I totally forgot that today was Rafael's live chat!!!! I have a few questions to ask him pa naman... -_- I just got home from our mini-reunion with my high school (and childhood) friends... ^_^ I haven't seen today's episode yet... I'll just wait for it to be uploaded in YT... going to read Ed's story now! lol

yeah... i was in the live chat... woooh~! i didn't heard if he answer my question but totally i got distract by BB's episode. WILLING SCENE... but hurtful WILLING SCENE... T_T pity Carlo~! Stupid Coco~! tomorrow, Carlo will leave her at the island. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
so will it end tomorrow? Tammy's story would start on Monday? I already have a song in mind for Tammy and Pete... lol
i dont think it will end tomorrow... it might end on MONDAY...
here's the link of today's episode...

PART 1- Willing Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDa9sS3hHQ

girl, i will ask you... who got the sweetest willing scene so far... compare it from Stupid Cupids, My Golly Wow Betsy or Red Roses For A Blue Lady... :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i dont think it will end tomorrow... it might end on MONDAY...
here's the link of today's episode...

PART 1- Willing Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDa9sS3hHQ

girl, i will ask you... who got the sweetest willing scene so far... compare it from Stupid Cupids, My Golly Wow Betsy or Red Roses For A Blue Lady... :p
hmmm... I have some few observations on the 3 willing scenes... lol

in Stupid Cupids, their willing scene was very romantic... nice and slow... and HOT as well... :wub:
Betchay and Wayne's was... lustful... hahahaha I understand why... :p Wayne didn't had a woman for 5 years and Betchay is so attracted to him, not only physically but emotionally as well...
and for Carlo and Coco's... by far, it is the sweetest and cutest one for me... especially when Carlo starts pulling out roses from nowhere... so sweet... :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmm... I have some few observations on the 3 willing scenes... lol

in Stupid Cupids, their willing scene was very romantic... nice and slow... and HOT as well... :wub:
Betchay and Wayne's was... lustful... hahahaha I understand why... :p Wayne didn't had a woman for 5 years and Betchay is so attracted to him, not only physically but emotionally as well...
and for Carlo and Coco's... by far, it is the sweetest and cutest one for me... especially when Carlo starts pulling out roses from nowhere... so sweet... :wub:
girl see the photos here... :p im so excited. can't wait to see Jake in BOOK4 woooooh~! but im confuse... coz Janna was here in these photos, then everybody's thinking that Janna's partner is Manuel, not Joem. oh well, we still dont know... this behind the scenes might be Ed and Hiromi's story, they might didn't have the behind the scenes of Tammy and Pete. but im still confuse... -_-" the story of Pete will start on Tuesday. i notice the outfit of Janna... has similarities in Tammy's book, look at her skirt... so is that mean... they swap the leading ladies on Pete and Ed? so... Manuel and Wendy from now on? then Joem and Janna? XD

http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com/photos/a...Romance_tapping

i think the production of PHR, Direk Lauren hires all the directors from primetime dramas and movies. the BB production, the one who directed most of the stories is Jerry Sineneng and Cathy Garcia-Molina. after BB series, it will be Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey who'll next be feature in PHR series. i was laughing at the article when Toni excerpt the lines that "yeah, those books are very sensual... but in with our story, there's also sensual but funny at the same time. our story will be directed by Wenn Deramas. Wenn's really great and it'll be lot of funny scenes...".

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...194&page=41

anyways, like i said... on Monday will be the ending of Carlo and Coco's story. then Pete's story will start, we'll get to see Jake... because he was in the behind the scenes of Pete's story. i think they change the sequencing again. -_-" because Jake was the one who brought Mary at the farm, supposedly and actually... in the book4, at the first meeting of Tammy and Pete, Vince wasn't there.. and Georgina was the one who brought the child in the farm.

check out this thread of Rafael and Mariel, the fan of Mariel just posted some photos of behind the scenes of Rafael and Mariel, including direk Cathy who's telling them how to execute their scene at the ending.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...749&page=16

nikki1786

LizQuen
yesterday's Carlo and Coco WILLING but FUNNY scene at the same time.

Coco: hello?
Carlo: where are you? are you trying to runaway from me?
Coco: i was busy...
Carlo: busy what?
Coco: painting...
Carlo: painting Miguel again?
Coco: painting you! it's finish, do you wanna see it?
Carlo: of course... is that mean you finally say yes? (Carlo was referring if he and Coco were official couple now, since she finish his painting. at the previous episode. Carlo says that if Coco meant to finish his painting, that means she loves him.)
Coco: dont count on it too much... take care...
Carlo: you still care?

Carlo: for you... (giving him a two stems of rose.)
Coco: thank you... do you wanna see your painting? (Carlo nod and saw his painting.) do you like it?
Carlo: i think i finally know the answer....

*FUNNY WILLING SCENE*

towards the ending, after their WILLING SCENE. Coco was still confuse with her feelings after all. that she'll just hurt Carlo if she founds out herself that she was using him just to forget Miguel.

Coco: what if i am just using you to forget Miguel only? that's unfair to you...
Carlo: if you're planning to use someone to forget him... that's fine with me.
Coco: no... maybe we should just forget about what happen.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
girl see the photos here... :p im so excited. can't wait to see Jake in BOOK4 woooooh~! but im confuse... coz Janna was here in these photos, then everybody's thinking that Janna's partner is Manuel, not Joem. oh well, we still dont know... this behind the scenes might be Ed and Hiromi's story, they might didn't have the behind the scenes of Tammy and Pete. but im still confuse... -_-" the story of Pete will start on Tuesday. i notice the outfit of Janna... has similarities in Tammy's book, look at her skirt... so is that mean... they swap the leading ladies on Pete and Ed? so... Manuel and Wendy from now on? then Joem and Janna? XD

http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com/photos/a...Romance_tapping

i think the production of PHR, Direk Lauren hires all the directors from primetime dramas and movies. the BB production, the one who directed most of the stories is Jerry Sineneng and Cathy Garcia-Molina. after BB series, it will be Toni Gonzaga and Derek Ramsey who'll next be feature in PHR series. i was laughing at the article when Toni excerpt the lines that "yeah, those books are very sensual... but in with our story, there's also sensual but funny at the same time. our story will be directed by Wenn Deramas. Wenn's really great and it'll be lot of funny scenes...".

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...194&page=41

anyways, like i said... on Monday will be the ending of Carlo and Coco's story. then Pete's story will start, we'll get to see Jake... because he was in the behind the scenes of Pete's story. i think they change the sequencing again. -_-" because Jake was the one who brought Mary at the farm, supposedly and actually... in the book4, at the first meeting of Tammy and Pete, Vince wasn't there.. and Georgina was the one who brought the child in the farm.

check out this thread of Rafael and Mariel, the fan of Mariel just posted some photos of behind the scenes of Rafael and Mariel, including direk Cathy who's telling them how to execute their scene at the ending.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...749&page=16
so Janna will be Joem's partner and Wendy will be Manuel's partner? :huh: but I think Janna suits the role of Hiromi than Tammy... lol since she's chinita and Wendy has big eyes just like Tammy.. lol it seems like Cristine and Denise won't be appearing on the next story... -_- we won't be able to see the powerpuff girls... lol it's okay though coz we get to see Jake again!!!!!!!! :drool:

makapagmember na nga rin sa pex... :p niks, your username in pex is also bellefire? niks na lang tawag ko sayo, ha? nahahabaan na ako sa "ate nikki" eh... lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thank God it's raining today... lol if it's not, I won't be able to catch today's episode! hahahaha
Carlo and Coco's story would end on Monday and Pete and Tammy's would begin as well! :clap: anyway, it's really confirmed that Janna would be Tammy... -_- although I still see here being Lady Pikachu... :loool: Janna looks cute though... but I still want her to be Hiromi!!!! :p

I'm almost done reading Ed's story...only 1 chapter to go... Hiromi got suddenly aroused when she watched Ed's X-rated movie... :p

my first JaStine MV... lol
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/hanjieun30...9fftj_movie0004

nikki1786

LizQuen
thank God it's raining today... lol if it's not, I won't be able to catch today's episode! hahahaha
Carlo and Coco's story would end on Monday and Pete and Tammy's would begin as well! :clap: anyway, it's really confirmed that Janna would be Tammy... -_- although I still see here being Lady Pikachu... :loool: Janna looks cute though... but I still want her to be Hiromi!!!! :p

I'm almost done reading Ed's story...only 1 chapter to go... Hiromi got suddenly aroused when she watched Ed's X-rated movie... :p

my first JaStine MV... lol
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/hanjieun30...9fftj_movie0004

yes, my username in PEX is still BELLEFIRE. i chatted with Rafael Rosell yesterday and the username i used was BELLEFIRE. so all the pexers knew that i was the one who made the WALLIES of Rafael and Mariel. Rafael will have an upcoming movie and primetime series but still tentative, in a movie... it was already confirmed that one of the leading ladies is Anne Curtis. but i dunno if he's the leading man in the movie. the last movie i watched of Raffy was STATUS SINGLE, of Rufa Mae Quinto.

btw, OMG... from all the BB series... the most requested BB series was Wayne and Betchay. so i think the network is probably working out for Rafael and Mariel all over again, with Jake and Cristine. its still upsetting because there's no confirm yet. but on JUNE 08... i think... the horror movie of Jake Cuenca with Maja Salvador will be shown in cinemas. the title is "Estrella", watch out for it... i think its suspense-horror. they haven't uploaded any teasers or a trailer yet. but for sure the movie is gonna come out, i think its under Regal Films since Maja Salvador is a Regal Baby. btw, on JUNE 11... Jake will be live chatting on abs-cbn just like what happened to Rafael Rosell yesterday.

some of the questions for Rafael... if he and Mariel got nervous while doing the bed scene. he honestly said that they were not nervous but the room was so hot... that's why they were sweating during their bed scene that time. he was also ask if he fell for Mariel, he just said that it who would fall for Mariel.. everyone seems to fall for her but he has a big respect to Zanjoe and loves his co-coverboy member.

i got distract during chatting with Rafael yesterday because it was PHR time... and that was during WILLING SCENES of Carlo and Coco. hahaha

also with Erich Gonzales, the talk of the town with her big role of Katorse, the Regal Films is planning to remake the movie. supposedly the one who's originally chosen for the remake of Katorse in a movie was Jean Garcia's daughter, but Jean didn't want her daughter to go for sexy film yet. so the chances was given to Erich Gonzales, since there's a series now. it will be like series who turned into movies after the series ended like "Mula Sa Puso" and "Esperanza", the Regal Films is planning to rebirth the quality movies of Joey Gosengfiao, just like Katorse.

watch the Star Awards night to be air in JULY, because the Star Awards will be held on JUNE. most of the abs-cbn stars got nominated and a few only for ch7 stars... :p bleh! hahaha

a lot of new shows will be air soon since its BACK TO SCHOOL again.

the primetime dramas and afternoon dramas shows will be:

The Wedding (Anne Curtis, Zanjoe, Derek Ramsey) for primetime. limited series and it'll run for a month only.
Katorse (Erich Gonzales, Xian Lim, Ejay Falcon) announcement will be next week if it'll be in primetime or afternoon drama, its still the talk of the town... because finally Erich will play the lead and consider that its also a star-studded. she'll play along with Cherie Gil who played as her mother-like in Pieta in their last series. but this time Cherie Gil is back to play for villain roles again.
Tayong Dalawa (Jake Cuenca, Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson) to be extended until August or several announcements to make because its in number 1 spot for dramas, everybody's curious about Jake's role. some of them were curious if he'll die or not.
Lovers In Paris PH version (Piolo Pascual, KC Concepcion, Zanjoe) will be air on September, that will be after 'The Wedding' series ended. because Zanjoe has some lined up dramas upcoming.
Dahil May Isang Ikaw (Lorna Tolentino, Gabby Concepcion, John Estrada, Jericho Rosales, Kristine Hermosa, Sid Lucero, Karylle, Chin-chin Gutierrez) it'll be air on mid NOVEMBER or first week of DECEMBER since its star-studded cast. all the veterans are here and a lot of preparations to make. but the other speculations is that this series will start once the Tayong Dalawa series ended. it only means, by August this series will air.
Precious Hearts Romances Presents (all stars) after the pilot series of "Bud Brothers Series" in afternoon dramas, the abs-cbn was still thinking if they'll transfer the series of PHR at primetime, because after BUD BROTHERS series, Martha Cecilia's novel "Kristine Series" was requested for primetime actors and actresses. still a lot of preparations to make and several sequences to change.
Bandidas (Angelica Panganiban, Nina Jose, Regine Angeles) for afternoon action dramas, no announcement yet if when the series will air. but the cast was already final.
Moon River (Maja Salvador and tentative for the leading man) for primetime drama. Maja was on her way for the newest primetime actress to be watched. supposedly this should be airing since last year, but it was shelve because Geoff Eiganmann was supposedly the leading man. but he transferred to ch7.
Rubi PH version (Angelica Panganiban) soon to be in primetime.
Langit Ang Pag-ibig (Cristine Reyes, Sid Lucero, John Prats, Denise Laurel) shelve for a moment. this was part of the primetime dramas actually, but they shelve it for a moment because of the line up dramas for this year.
Sineserye Presents: Susan Roces Movies Presents, "Florinda" (Maricel Soriano, Roxanne Guinoo) for primetime and it'll air this JUNE. a horror series that was offered to Maricel.
Galema (to be announce.) for weekend comic-drama. it was announced that Wenn Deramas will be the one to the direct the comic series and Roxanne was chosen to play the role of Galema. but a lot of speculations that Wenn Deramas wanted Roxanne and Jake Cuenca to be in this comic series. the ex-couple didn't confirm if they'll the play the comic series.
Isang Lakas (Vhong Navarro, Mariel Rodriguez, Luis Manzano, John Prats, Jon Avila) for weekend comic-drama. the combination of Vhong who played the Lastikman, Mariel Rodriguez who played Varga, John Prats who played Tiny Tony, Luis Manzano who played Flash Bomba and Jon Avila who played Kapitan Boom... the abs-cbn management to combine them for the new comic series.
--------------------------

one thing is for sure in these line up dramas for this year... are the Lovers In Paris, Katorse, Dahil May Isang Ikaw, The Wedding, Isang Lakas and Florinda. for this year's big drama project, it was "Dahil May Isang Ikaw" because the network prepared a lot for this drama. after Kristine's "maruja" series of comic-drama, she'll have a full-time workshop for the big drama together with Jericho because of the settings and the characters that they will play. this is the comeback love team of the EchoTin, so the production prepared a lot.

for 2010 drama projects, there are tentative especially the "sineserye presents", the ch2... is still in undecided if whom of the veteran actors or actresses of 50's-70's they'll present for the sineserye. they come up for Ramon Revilla Sr.'s movies and Gloria Romero's movies to remake in series. they presented an initial project drama for Ramon Revilla's movies such as they chose the movie "Nardong Putik" to make it into a series. and the one who'll play the Nardo character will be Jake Cuenca. for Gloria Romero movies, its still undecided if which of her movies that they'll make it into a series. Jake Cuenca proved his acting skills when it comes to action series, like the "Palos" and the "tayong dalawa" with his aura, he was chosen to do the action roles. but if John Wayne's movie "Pinta*Kasi" will be shown this year, i think one of the best competitors when it comes to action roles, Jake's rival will be John Wayne. added the fact that John Wayne's the next Robin Padilla, so i think after he was out of the limelight for 2 years straight now in showbiz... if his Pinta*Kasi movie will earn and if he'll win a best actor for this movie, he has great chances for his comeback in ch2. actually, Jake and John can do better with acting together in an action pack series. another tentative dramas for 2010, the abs-cbn plans to remake version of HANA KIMI while waiting for their turn after two years in Hana Yori Dango remake. but there are several speculations, that the abs-cbn is still undecided if they'll do the HANA KIMI or they might go for Goong. because there are already tentative cast for Goong.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!!!! JAKE CUENCA on LIVE CHAT!!! June 11!!!! I better mark my calendar so I won't forget... LOL
my ate would be so happy if she hears this... we were just talking about Jake yesterday and she's hoping that he could also have a live chat like Rafael had.. lol

wow! ch2 has soooo many good shows coming up! I really hope they put PHR on primetime... my ate was telling me just now that Cristine would be a good choice to be play Jewel in the Kristine series... I haven't read the story yet so I can't agree or disagree with her...

Katorse would premiere on June 8, di ba? I've seen the teaser a while ago... btw, I love Cherie Gil doing villain roles... lol and who are the tentative casts for Goong? :huh:

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMFG!!!! JAKE CUENCA on LIVE CHAT!!! June 11!!!! I better mark my calendar so I won't forget... LOL
my ate would be so happy if she hears this... we were just talking about Jake yesterday and she's hoping that he could also have a live chat like Rafael had.. lol

wow! ch2 has soooo many good shows coming up! I really hope they put PHR on primetime... my ate was telling me just now that Cristine would be a good choice to be play Jewel in the Kristine series... I haven't read the story yet so I can't agree or disagree with her...

Katorse would premiere on June 8, di ba? I've seen the teaser a while ago... btw, I love Cherie Gil doing villain roles... lol and who are the tentative casts for Goong? :huh:
since its still tentative... it only means... that they might be changes soon. the rumors were Lauren Young and AJ Perez. the abs-cbn's trying to build up this love team as well. but a lot of people wanted Enchong to do the lead role in Goong version.

for Star Magic teen love teams who are still visible and most requested:

Lauren Young and AJ Perez
Enchong Dee and Empress Schuck (they are also part of EchoTin series)

so far these two love teams are the only most requested love teams that the viewers/fans wanted to see on tv. of course, Sam Concepcion is also on a roll for acting. and Robi Domingo and Jessie Mendiola's love team are rising at the moment, the abs-cbn is planning to build up this teen love team as well.

for those love teams who'll be separating soon:

Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu. there are speculations that Gerald will be teaming up with Sarah Geronimo after TD, also part of the rumors is that end of the KimErald love team will be end up in a movie. after the movie, Gerald will have soon project with Sarah... another rumor that they're going to be seen in PHR series as well as the start off of their first-team up. the PHR production i think is for all those actors and actresses that will be first-teamed up, decided by Lauren Dyogi. i must say that direct Lauren knows if who has the spark as love team or not. because Lauren is now a history to ABS-CBN's Star Magic Talents, he was the one who build up the love teams during the famous teen show GIMIK and G-MIK. such as Rico-Judy Ann, Marvin-Jolina, Bojo-Mylene, John-Heart, Stefano-Camille and etc. those were the famous love teams during the 90's til early 2000.

since Lauren was the one who handles the PHR production, he's smart enough to get some top-billed directors such as direct Jerry Sineneng and Cathy Garcia Molina, after BB series... Wenn Deramas will be the one to direct Toni and Derek's story in PHR of Vanessa (novelist of PHR).

the fans are still bashing around with Gerald's team up with Sarah. because they still want him with Kim. -_- but the fans couldn't stop the management's decision anymore. there also two options for Kim Chiu's issue. if Erich and Ejay tandem for Katorse wont work, Ejay will be the new leading man for Kim.

for Lauren's decision, i think he did the right thing for having the first-team up love teams. the network gain a lot of requests for those fan viewers of PHR, possible for Rafael and Mariel, then John and Denise.... are the biggest possible for them to team up again. but if the shelved series of Cristine will be air soon (Langit Ang Pag-Ibig), John and Denise are part of the series, but still... the reason why they shelved it, because of other stars who has other projects such as Sid Lucero. i hope they wont put Sid Lucero in the series anymore, i prefer Jake Cuenca as Cristine's leading man for this series.