Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh man.. i missed ya nikki.. and those are some awesome updates!!! <3 <3 aiyah.. jake icons.. hehe..
because i have to hold onto my chair while watching the pilot episode of his drama tomorrow. i know he's a villain and super mean in the series. but yeah, im kinda ready to bash the other forum members at the other forum. XD i so believe they're gonna bash on jake's character.

it's still upsets me. the truth is he didn't want to accept this project because he's character has no reason to be mean. his character here is just simply... mean. that's all. XD i think he's planning to make the viewers see how he'll turn his character upside down once this drama ends. because he got 3 leading ladies already for this year's project. his manager didn't revealed it yet though if who will be those 3 leading ladies he'll work with this year. >.< i so believe he'll have another PHR series, that will hype me... that means for another willing scene of jake to see... LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahaha nikki lol..

but ahhh.. jake as a meanie.. oh nooo.... >_<.. i wonder who his n'eks will be in his other series.. hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Aww. Bueatiful wallie. I adore Erich also. She's pretty. And my husband gf. ( in his dreams lol).
LOL your hubby is a fanboy, eh?. love her pictures that she just shared recently, hanging out with her group of friends lately. to her forum thread every night, we speak visayan accent because she grew up in the place where i live. because we know that every night Erich gets online and reads all the posts... XD especially when we talk about the other member's birthday, the next day Erich will mention her to her text and greet her. LOL

im voting right now. Kim's fans are bunch of bashers to anywhere forum. >.< voted erich of course. XD hahaha
http://www.push.com.ph/

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
My husband is Filipino im like learning the language now. Even my boys can speak with grandma better then me haHa... Erich kinda remind me of yaya when I see her. I will let my husband vote for her and me too of course. Thanks.

nikki1786

LizQuen
My husband is Filipino im like learning the language now. Even my boys can speak with grandma better then me haHa... Erich kinda remind me of yaya when I see her. I will let my husband vote for her and me too of course. Thanks.
awww... i didn't know that your hubby's a filipino, so you got your TFC there as well? XD me too, Erich kinda reminds me of Yaya and other fan members of Erich are aware that i am into lakorn. LOL it's a bit funny that we discussed about Nadech and Enchong's facial hair thingy about their upcoming drama and both Yaya and Erich will have their babies in the upcoming drama. XD im both excited about Game Rai Phai Game Ruk and Maria La Del Barrio.

but tonight i have to gather up some videos of erich from shoutout episodes, all her dancing scenes... because im gonna add that to my fanmade introduction of Maria La Del Barrio, plus the other n'eks who played the roles of Thalia like Carla Abellana and Marian Rivera, i dont know if your hubby knows them because they're actresses from ch7, the rival network of ch2 here in the philippines. ch7 in overseas doesn't seem much popular because of my the filipino viewers who subscribe, they prefer the stars from ch2. XD so they're more subscribing in TFC, a channel owned by abs-cbn ch2.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Haha... He should know he's my source for Erich and enchong and Like I'm his for Thai entertainment My husband say the same about yaya. I can't wait for both. When I first heard about Erich. Her last name is Gonzalez I thought some Mexican actress until he show me a slideshow pic. I feel in love rite away like yaya then I think of my last name sound Mexican to Haha... Erich is plain gorgoeus.

cecilia

Staff member
I SUPER HEART YOUR NEW UPDAT ON YADCEH .. the SEW ME one is so awesome!
love the mv as well .. glad to see you back ^^ i was starting to worry about you too

nikki1786

LizQuen
Haha... He should know he's my source for Erich and enchong and Like I'm his for Thai entertainment My husband say the same about yaya. I can't wait for both. When I first heard about Erich. Her last name is Gonzalez I thought some Mexican actress until he show me a slideshow pic. I feel in love rite away like yaya then I think of my last name sound Mexican to Haha... Erich is plain gorgoeus.
cool hahaha... im my brother's source when it comes to thai entertainment but he's really picky. he only like boy and margie right now because of WPM. XD lol

Erich's real name is Erika Chryselle Gonzales Gancayco, but eventually change when she started in showbiz after winning the reality show of Star Circle Quest. they combined her name and actually in philippine entertainment, she's the only one who has that kind of screen name. XD she used her maiden name since it has side story of that. her father left them when she was 2 and she grew up witnessing how her mother struggles from working just for her family to survive. but she's not Mexican... lol in her group of friends she's the only pure filipina. most of her friends are halfies like Kim, she's half-chinese, her BFF Melissa is hal-american, also Beauty Gonzales whose also half-american, Empress i think is half-german and kitkat... i dunno. LOL from her other side of group of friends gretchen's half-spanish and bea's half-german.

what's your last name? ^__^

some of them, Erich is like one of those big examples of having a true filipina beauty. but i dunno i don't go with that matter. because it will only led to bashing comments like Kim's fans for example, she got fantards... lots of them. XD

5 days go when my internet wasn't down, our topic in Erich's thread was "whose more suitable to be Erich's mom in dramas".
so these are my bets though. they're all the veteran actresses, but the last one... i think she's not into showbiz anymore. but if she comes back, i hope she'll play one of those mommy roles of erich.

i go for how they look similar to Erich from angle to angle. the first one, she already became Erich's mom during her second drama "Tanging Yaman" (Only Treasured) Agot Isidro. the second one, she already played as Erich's mom during her last drama "Magkaribal" (Rivals) Angel Aquino. the third one, i want her to be the next one... but sad to say she's still got project with other young actresses, Amy Austria. she's a veteran and she's really effective when it comes drama scenes. however, to her upcoming drama Erich will play Amy's character as the younger version since the drama will show some past scenes and conflicts about her role and how did Amy became a rebel. the fourth one, is everyone's bet. including me, my highly bet of all veterans and one of my fave actresses is Chin-chin Gutierrez. she always play this n'rai mother roles. XD but very effective... love her scenes especially her acting when she's acts a bit paranoid over with some small matters. XD the last one is Nanette Medved, i really like her during my childhood days and i started to like the philippine version of wonderwoman which is called here 'Darna' because of her.

i think Erich play so good to every character role she takes. i mostly love her scenes when she's encountering her mother. like with Agot, the mother-daughter relationship was there. in her last drama, turned upside down... because i saw the liberated daughter in her. when Angel was insulting her daughter's boyfriend, love the counter-attack of Erich's character in the scene it was even in english lines...

nikki1786

LizQuen
I SUPER HEART YOUR NEW UPDAT ON YADCEH .. the SEW ME one is so awesome!
love the mv as well .. glad to see you back ^^ i was starting to worry about you too
yup and im back on track now... during those 5 days of absences, i decided to edit... so that once my internet is back, i'll just upload them.

i was having a hard time of that Sew Me part even though the out come was simple. maybe because all i did was cutting the subject from the picture and gather them all together. :p ^^ thanks ceci.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i forgot to post this one to share... because i love the chest pumpin' moves in the tune of 'Grenade'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXAyNAhYGGw

nikki1786

LizQuen
im still at the moment of shock.
i was lurking so many threads at the other forum and i found another thread of Erika with Sam..... sweet~! XD there's someone who's a fan of both erich and sam. :) and there are really possibilities of these two to team up together... from CHERIE (erich-enchong) i am slowly going towards to SamRich (Sam-Erich). being bias again... but Sam's one of my fave. heeheehee so... i'll just smile secretly here, thinking what could possible dramas that would look them together.

i would love to see Sam and Erich in PHR. at least that's a fresh start for some mini series and that's how the network should start think if it's possible for primetime drama of them. XD

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Sam Is a cutie Erich is gorgeous. I love her. I'm new the phillipines entertianment. I'm hook now haha... My last name is cezeros

nikki1786

LizQuen
Sam Is a cutie Erich is gorgeous. I love her. I'm new the phillipines entertianment. I'm hook now haha... My last name is cezeros
yeah it does sound spanish :) most surnames adapt from spanish because of spanish era here. XD cuenca, gonzales, every surnames that starts with DE ___, corazon, fernandez.... etc. XD was because of the big influence of spanish era, especially the religion. XD

im kinda making some edits for maria la del barrio, i just found the tagalog song that Thalia sang way back 1997. because Thalia's dramas was a big hit. i dunno if i still have to include the ch7 n'eks in my fanmade mv. XD since im not a really a ch7 viewer here. XD

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see it. I know about the Spanish influence. My last name says it hehe... Thanks to u. I love to look at slideshow of Erich she's my philipino yaya. Just pretty

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
super beautiful wallies. i think nadech looks like a cutie with that haircut but I prefer his hair in DJA.
Erich is super beautiful, I think Sam and her would look so good together!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
super beautiful wallies. i think nadech looks like a cutie with that haircut but I prefer his hair in DJA.
Erich is super beautiful, I think Sam and her would look so good together!!!
i love nadech hair during their wedding ceremony at DJA... :cloud9:
samrich -PHR would be a good start for them to team, having at 14 episodes only (2 weeks airing) XD and surely there's a willing scene. LOLz

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Bueatiful I love the couple already. Nikki. Where can I go to watch some drama. I miss out on a few. Thanks. Love Erich. Haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bueatiful I love the couple already. Nikki. Where can I go to watch some drama. I miss out on a few. Thanks. Love Erich. Haha
PM sent. right now, im just currently downloading a movie "Tanging Ina Mo Last Na 'To". it's a pure comedy movie, it showed last december and it took this long to be available in torrent sites. XD now im just gonna watch it later. this is the movie... XD