Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich's ex looks really good :] they look cute together~

Erich and Yaya could totally pull off being sisters!
in Erich's fanclub there are pro-Xian and anti-Xian, i still think he's very much good looking as a model but please don't let him act in front of the camera, i swear he's really not a good actor. he needs to a lot of workshop if he wants to pursue his acting career.

yeah, they look good together. i still go to where Erich happy is. XD of course, it's really impossible for Erich and Enchong to be a real couple, they clarified the media that they're just an on-screen couple, a reel couple... not a real one. Erich's aware and knows if who's the girl that Enchong dates with. the two describes their relationship more likely as best of friends.

this is my favorite picture of Xian and Erich.

------

Erich and Yaya are my barbies... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
*sighs* so far, i dont have the latest mags and this is now available... >.< featuring the 2011 sexiest, Erich and Enchong is part of cover TT____TT

Behind The Scenes of Star Studio Magazine's Anniversary Issue
http://www.push.com.ph/thumbnail.ashx?p=1784-starstudio16.jpg&t=page
http://www.push.com.ph/thumbnail.ashx?p=1783-starstudio15.jpg&t=page
http://www.push.com.ph/thumbnail.ashx?p=1776-starstudio8.jpg&t=page
http://www.push.com.ph/thumbnail.ashx?p=1775-starstudio7.jpg&t=page

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is so heaven.... the JaStine couple is still hot. :p i miss them and i want to see them again in a drama. XD

i keep coming back, watching their dance number. LOL can't help but think that they like to seduce each other. XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Too cute for words --

you're collecting so many magazines -- no wonder you get in trouble ^^
i am a magazine a collector, i've been collecting since my mom and i competing at each other. i buy magazines because of Jake, Cristine, Angel, Erich, Sam. with my mom, she buys it because of Piolo Pascual.

in that Star Studio mag, i am not planning to buy... because my mom will buy it, because Piolo's in it(the big picture at the right side). so i am quite confident that i dont need to spend something for this.

i wonder what would be my mom's reaction if someday Piolo and Erich will have drama together. that would be totally LOL. Erich's ultimate celebrity crush is Piolo. and my mom is more a fan of Melissa than Erich. LOL

Yadech manipulations are so cute. I can imagine Yaya carrying Barry :loool:
i am actually quite not satisfied of the manipulation. hopefully i can fix it if there are available pictures of nadech and yaya in dorky/wacky poses.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know... i have 3 reasons to be happy.

i don't know but eversince 2009, Erich always reigns the magazine covers every summer. last year she also had the summer cover. XD but yeah, i can't wait to see the inside pics.

like i said before. i dont have to worry because Piolo's in it and my mom's a magazine collector and super big fan of Piolo. XD

certainly, i want to grab this one. because the respective bosses of rival networks speaks up if who among their stars they bet more. Erich is one of the list that abs-cbn bosses betting their money and machinery. seeing Erich's picture beside Aljur Abrenica (GMA ch7 actor) picture... makes me wanna think that they look good together as love team too. i hope someday Aljur will transfer in abs-cbn and team up with Erich. LOL i would love to see it with so much curiosity.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yadech manipulated. Cant stop laughing :lol2: because it so cute to see Yaya pulled and carried Nadech. :thumbsup:

nikki1786

LizQuen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSlyDu-oBHE

Voice-Over: In this small barrio, there's a woman you should meet. Already used in poor poverty, but has a lot of ambition. To her mother whom she grew up with, she'll do everything.
Maria: Mom? Mom, what's happening? Mom! Mom! Help!
Voice-Over: A wheel of fortune will turn to change her whole life.
Maria: Chacha, please? For my mother's medication?
Chacha: Kiss my foot first.
Priest: Maria's mother is sick, that's why she's having a problem right now.
Don Fernando: How can I help her?
Voice-Over: Even if there are protagonist and antagonist...
Soraya: Now I know why Maria is Uncle Fernando's favorite!
Victoria: Why don't you stay here, Luis. If you're here I won't be sad anymore.
Voice-Over: To her new life, she couldn't turn her back anymore to the man that she'll love truly.
Maria: I hope sometimes you would smile at me. -You're like a prince charming.
Luis Fernando: Who the hell did this- Oi!
Maria: Hey! The clothes-!
Voice-Over: This March, we want to return the hit Mexican series that you loved before has now a Filipino version.
Maria: You're rude!
Luis Fernando: Ouch!
Maria: Get the hell away from me!
Voice-Over: Starring all the top actors and actresses in television. Ian Veneracion, K Brosas, Katya Santos, Paw Diaz and Miss Angel Aquino. With the special participation of Miss Ai-ai delas Alas. Also starring the respective actors and actresses in the industry. In the direction of Rory B. Quintos. Enchong Dee as Luis Fernando and Erich Gonzales as Maria la del Barrio. Soon.