Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol nikki.. you and your mom are so funny ahaha.. btw love your updates as well hehe..
yup... Star Studio mag won't be a problem anymore for me. LOL she's a subscriber, so every month she has that mag like a reader's digest. after that when she sends some package to us, most of the magazines are GQ because i highly requested that and now Nylon. but most of it... there are more Star Studio mags specifically featuring Piolo in it. XD

OoOOoOO The Pretty Face sounds so interesting. love the poster of it!
mmmm... :) have you read the manga "pretty face"? my fanfic it basically came from that manga, specifically the accident. but eventually i executed the plot different as i watched the Secret Garden, for some reason it gave me some ideas to finish the story plot.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks so much for the teaser of MAria, Nikki I can't wait for this anymore lol... Erich and Enchong
rumors says it's going to air on April 4. XD today i am currently wait for the Summer Station ID 2011, it's already a tradition that they do this Station ID every year and the segment is more special when its summer season.

that's what i am looking forward at this moment. gonna watch ASAP later.

edit: this is an old picture of them together from the victory party of "Magkaribal". Mae Cruz (pne of the directors) took a picture of them. she retweeted this photo because she missed them. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
im super bored at the moment, i keep coming back the first kissing scene of Maria and Luis.LOLz

nikki1786

LizQuen
in the original series, Maria and Luis' love story started in a wrong foot. they always fight at each other, Maria's dream guy has always been him, but after a few meetings. she knows that Luis Fernando that she always imagine will always live in a dream only. the real Luis Fernando is stubborn, arrogant, seducer and playboy.

i hope director Rory would make some interesting bickering moments of Luis and Maria, specifically the bathroom scene where Luis just got inside of her room and she's only wearing with her towel on. XD and the scene where Luis ends up being a drunkard and visits Maria's room to attempt her. LOL

-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSlyDu-oBHE
the music video of MLDB will come out anytime this week. they haven't release anything except that the other dramas will start airing this monday, MLDB confirms is set to air their drama on April.

ABS-CBN Summer Station ID 2011, featuring the ABS-CBN stars who has the current show/the upcoming shows.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ntFPih9z0

Scaps from the Summer Station ID 2011, featuring the ABS-CBN all-stars

Luis Manzano, Goin' Bulilit Kids, Zanjoe Marudo, Julia Montes and Kathryn Bernardo.

Andi Eigenmann, Megan Young, JM de Guzman, Erich Gonzales, Coco Martin, Shaina Magdayao and Iya Villania

Jake Cuenca, Alessandra de Rossi, Zaijan Jaranilla, Mutya, Albert Martinez, Vina Morales and Derek Ramsey

Melissa Ricks, Vice Ganda, Mariel Rodriguez, Toni Gonzaga, Billy Crawford, Karylle, Jodi Sta. Maria, Xyriel Manabat and Maja Salvador

Vhong Navarro, Diether Ocampo, Cristine Reyes, Gerald Anderson, John Pratts, Xian Lim, Matteo Guidicelli, Zsa Zsa Padilla and Melai Cantiveros

Dawn Zulueta, Eula Valdez, Ariel Rivera, Agot Isidro, John Estrada, Randy Santiago and Jericho Rosales

Lauren Young, Enrique Gil, Angelic Panganiban, Bea Alonzo, Anne Curtis, Enchong Dee and Sam Milby

KC Concepcion, Kim Chui, Angel Locsin, Sarah Geronimo, Martin Nievera, Ai-ai Delas Alas and Gary Valenciano

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich had 3 production numbers in ASAP yesterday, with 2 spiels in it. but this is my favorite production number of her.

Mara Clara Love Team Cast with Erich and Enchong Love Team
http://wowhaneptv.com/2011/feature/mara-clara-erich-and-enchong-asap-rocks-cebu

Enchong, Gerald and Jericho serenades the Cebuanos(just LOLing at Enchong's hairstyle)
http://wowhaneptv.com/2011/feature/enchong-gerard-jericho-asap-rocks-cebu

the ASAP Rocks in Cebu
http://wowhaneptv.com/2011/abs-cbn/asap-rocks-cebu-march-27-2011

prod number of Erich:
>Opening of the Show
>Mara Clara Love Team
>Generation F

cecilia

Staff member
^why? i like it .. remind me of jimmy neutron like someone mentioned that for NADECH ..
These guys are pretty good at this cover ^^
I think of CHERIES and YADECH whenever this song is on.

CHERIES are so cute in that first performance and i SUPER HEART your YADECH wally na kha .. so hot!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^why? i like it .. remind me of jimmy neutron like someone mentioned that for NADECH ..
These guys are pretty good at this cover ^^
I think of CHERIES and YADECH whenever this song is on.

CHERIES are so cute in that first performance and i SUPER HEART your YADECH wally na kha .. so hot!
i was having a loud music yesterday while making the YADECH wallpaper. plus, i was saving speakers in PSD, brushes and etc. XD im not a big fan of justin beiber's song but because i was having a world war 3 with my brother yesterday, i ignored him by listening to this song and volume up my speakers into 100%.

and yes, why? is it Jimmy Neutron's hairstyle on trend?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Star Magic is at it again... all along the advertisement on tv, i thought it was something about beauty pageant to look forward about the HOT SHOTS for this summer, but it's unexpectedly their stars in their HOT SHOT pictorials and the only thing i can do to grab Erich's photo, is to subscribe in their HOT SHOT text promo... -______-"