Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks ^^ just showing this theme of JLR and SB because the n'eks where both tied by their p'eks. lol i want a version of YADECH too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm so behind on Maria..I still need to watch last wk's two epsiodes haha..falling behind..Luis looks sad there for some reason

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm so behind on Maria..I still need to watch last wk's two epsiodes haha..falling behind..Luis looks sad there for some reason
that's why im callin' it as 'power hug' because the scene of Enchong from Magkaribal and MLDB... he was sad and Erich just had to hug him like that and he'll smile again. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
I want Jake to be Harit and Crisitine as Soriya :wub: if Philippines would remake JLR, I bet they will add more steamy scenes :drools:
i love Cristine's character in NOW. lol sorry Anne but a mistress will always be a mistress.

i think Cristine can pull off the role of Soraya, since i love her character in Reputasyon drama. anyway, finally read some Jake updates. lol his drama will be air next year about an Overseas Filipino Worker, with Shaina.

shot in Dubai and Abu Dhabi of course.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, hot manipulation of ATEAM!!!
I also love your colorings!!!
Can you make a tutorial on your coloring for Erich's wallie?
I really love it!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i scanned the latest mag (right) that's where i got the pic. :) lol

going to post a tutorial later tonight requested by candylover32