Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL Mario sound so natural with his tagalog. LOL at Erich i think she said it 'krub' instead of 'kha'. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V_lujlMO38

nikki1786

LizQuen
aikoden's request... bargie banner.

here's a PSD file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7s729h

just in case you wanna change the fonts i did. XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
amazing nikki <3 i love your wallpaper of yadech. when i saw bargie, i screamed...they are so breathtaking.

nikki1786

LizQuen
FN Exclusive: Behind the Scenes at Erich Gonzales's Cover Shoot for Women's Health
Get a sneak peek at this actress's shoot for WH's November issue. By Belle Yambao

Actress Erich Gonzales just turned 21 in September, but despite her young age, she's already accomplished so much--and her journey to stardom is just beginning. This Maria La Del Barrio star refuses to live life with regrets, so she takes every opportunity that comes her way, be it big or small.

Sure enough, after five years in showbiz, she finally got her big break when she headlined the afternoon soap Katorse in 2009. Since then, Erich's career has been on the move, and even her station's executives think she's on her way to being the next big thing.

The downside is that she's always on the go, thanks to a full schedule, but to Erich, handling her busy workload is just another part of living her life to the fullest. "Life is too short," she shares with Women's Health. "Focus on the blessings. Ang daming trabahong dumadating sa'kin ngayon. Bakit ako magrereklamo? (I have a lot of work coming my way now. Why should I complain?)"

She deals with intrigues in the same way. "Lahat ng nangyayari, maganda man o hindi, part of growing. Lahat may ganyan talaga. (Everything that happens in your life helps you grow as a person, whether or not the experience was good. Every person deals with things like this.) [They're there] to strengthen you."

Her advice for women going through rough spots in their lives? "Kung ano man 'yung gawin mo, always find happiness in everything that you do. Masaya lang. Totoo talaga 'yun. (Be happy. It really is true.) Live your life to the fullest. You only have this one life to live."

Erich's rosy outlook in life is evident in her work attitude. She came to the Women Health's photo shoot at the Midas Hotel straight from a taping of her current primetime soap, Maria La Del Barrio. Even sans beauty sleep, she was smiling and laughing the entire time. She also gamely shot a short cellphone video message for art director Glen Concio's 12-year-old son when she heard he was a fan.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh Erich look so pretty in those BTS shots...and dang look at those heels hehe

lovely wallie of Erich btw...I still have yet to learn how to do that shadow effect like u did on erich....