Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XABPLAWVYIGNTUJ PRODUCTION

• HMONG PRODUCTION

• Total voters

always_young

sarNie Egg
Wow i didn't know that Hmong Productions is that one movie store in Bingo Market.
I just found that out yesterday. When i bought "My Lucky Star"...which is really good.

neena

sarNie Adult
if you think about it, all these production teams are related...sometimes i hear them dubbing for another group all the time...so i dunno...i'm a fan of the very old dubbing teams...the group that dubbed most of the jet li movies and the indian movie, kuv hlub koj with salman...that has to be THE best dubbing team of all time...the S.T. universal.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
if you think about it, all these production teams are related...sometimes i hear them dubbing for another group all the time...so i dunno...i'm a fan of the very old dubbing teams...the group that dubbed most of the jet li movies and the indian movie, kuv hlub koj with salman...that has to be THE best dubbing team of all time...the S.T. universal.

OMG! I totally agree with you. My sister love S.T. Universal too. They have the best voice. Can't believe they don't dubb any more.

kulyia

RUK
well..wow aff is gorgeous in that picture..if i was to say the best translation company back in the days would be Sue thoj studio..but now..ehh..not sure

darknite

sarNie Egg
i don't know which to pick but maybe TNT, Txuj Ci Hmoob, SKY, and EQ. i very disappoint for EQ now bec of their main girl voice (her voice is so annoying). They are my best when they first come out but not anymore. The good thing is that TNT and EQ movies have good quality.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i would like to have SUN AND TNT AND SKY PRODUCITON PHONE NUMBER if anyone know...that would be great