Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i'm skipping it...i don't wanna see an r scene without aff in it with aum....just the two of them...i'm a hardcore fan of theirs...hahaha...ann and aum...i still can't picture them as a good couple in my head...i dunno why!!

i agree wit u too... but watching it cuz of aum only.. he is so cute..

cecilia

Staff member
but i believe aum is already shinning in his own works before he work with ann .. so that doesn't really apply to aum. :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
:ph34r: oohhh... anyhow my gosh i just passed throught some post!!!
2 r scene are you freakin kidding me man!!! that' s :ph34r: anne is getting "R" so many times lol
BY MART, KEN AND AUM DANG!!!>>>>> honest I wish that was me.... :ph34r: :wub: sorry i'm thinking dirty excuse my girl temptations! *ahem

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. that's so funny but omg. it's true .. like the fiction that we read. there are more than one of those steamy scenes :p .. now it's in lakorn .. :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love to watch this. LOL> The only thing that bugs me is that pra ek was married with kids already. That kind of kill it for me. But yeah, I am still going to watch it. It would be nice to have them torment one another. LMAO

pze

sarNie Adult
sarah ur so funny....but as much as we all want to deny it im sure the majority of us is gonna agree with u....lolz....

sarN

sarNie Granny
:ph34r: oohhh... anyhow my gosh i just passed throught some post!!!
2 r scene are you freakin kidding me man!!! that' s :ph34r: anne is getting "R" so many times lol
BY MART, KEN AND AUM DANG!!!>>>>> honest I wish that was me.... :ph34r: :wub: sorry i'm thinking dirty excuse my girl temptations! *ahem

:lol: :lol: * throw pillow*

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
the story sound reallie good i hope they both do accept the roles....ahhhh...i cant wait to see it...heheh
it's gonna be a good good movie...i misss andrew i havent seen him in such a long time...i was beginning to wonder what happened to him but it's a good thing that he's coming back hehehe....

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean fUNFUN. someone been reading the SARNWORLD FANFICTIONS .. or shall i say. stalking like us :loool: