Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^STARRY, i agree. i don't want them to share screen time .. just want HARITH/SORIYA together and forever .. on and off screen *snap self out*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
REVENGE, R-Scene, Romance.

right?

Sighs, It's gonna be another few months before it airs.
ladies, it's a long wait.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha reunion eh?!

I'm with starry and Cecilia on this one...I would like more Aum/Aff on screen and period lakorns don't really interest me that much...but if they are confirmed for it then I'm a go!

If they ever have another lakorn together in the future, I vote for the 3 R's as well...keeps it spicy and makes everyone drool...especially Van!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The 3 R's it is! That is good to keep in mind. LOL. I am really enjoying Aum/Aff pairing! Thanks!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Yes...Be smart Thai lakorn producers people, PAIR THEM UP!!! You know everyone wants it! (We know you're tempted too!)

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. sound like we're promoting r lakorns but it's part of the 3 r that make a good lakorn a good lakorn na.
i don't know .. i like the 3 r lakorn - or straight comedies .. like SOMPONG GUB SOMCHAI -- jamie and janie are FREAKIN HILARIOUS !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
you gals are going over board with r stuff ahem sarn

lmao...i know im bad i should be ban but i just want the 3 R" lakorn but it ok if it didn't have one of the r' just two from the 3 is good enough for me . it does seen like we promoting but it just dat we are bunch of romantic fanatic and a sucker for those kind of story line .... :lol: don't mind us monkey spanking

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
its definitely confirmed that aum and aff will pair up in this lakorn because he confirmed it himself.. he said that in this one.. he's going to be the one who has to take things that aff does to him.. so the roles are kinda switch from JLR. you could watch the clip of him confirming it on seesan banterng sot on 02/22/08

tinah

sarNie Coma
its definitely confirmed that aum and aff will pair up in this lakorn because he confirmed it himself.. he said that in this one.. he's going to be the one who has to take things that aff does to him.. so the roles are kinda switch from JLR. you could watch the clip of him confirming it on seesan banterng sot on 02/22/08
oh kool. sounds like affs role will be a meanie huh :D he also confirm the lakorn with anne too