Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: does dat mean it her turn to kidnap him ?? ... i wish hahha. which couple they goin play ? 1st , 2nd or 3rd ?

cecilia

Staff member
cool .. i can't wait .. however, i still prefer if he's the one doing the work .. more chance of seeing wild attempts :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. it's better than a period boring lakorn .. let's hope this is not a period lakorn .. can't help .. 3 r lakorns usually are the BEST !!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
muahah. it's better than a period boring lakorn .. let's hope this is not a period lakorn .. can't help .. 3 r lakorns usually are the BEST !!
Cecilia I'm going to the temple this weekend to pray for this!!! Want AA team again, hope not a period lakorn, 3 "R" and a lot of sweet scences between Aum and Aff. ;) ;) ;) I really want to see Aff play as a tomboy it will be very interesting and Aum her Man(My man , whatever)... ^_^

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
YES....IM SO HAPPY....
SO THEN THEY ARE HAVE A OTHER LAKORN TOGETHER...YES..... :lmao:
I HOPE THIS ONE ISH AS GOOD AS JLR...
I STILL GOT THE FEVER...
I LOVE AUM AND AFF...
OH I PREFER HE DO ALL THE WORK...
OH WELL AS LONG AS THEY ARE DOING IT TOGETHER..THATS FINE...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
whoa. lol. sounds wild. I just hope Aum's character isn't too weak. Like for instance, although Harit did most of the attacking in JLR, Soriya was still able to fight back with words or other signs of defense; she was suppose to be the defendant but we still saw some hot bickerings. B)

cecilia

Staff member
or she can just be like Joy's character in that 2nd lakorn of JOY/POR - where she buy him and yup. use him and threaten him but also fall for him.in the mean time, he's falling for her deeply that he doesn't care much either :loool: .. i'm praying there's a baby in here .. out of their two lakorns .. pls let one of them have a baby or let her be preggy .. no miscarriage pls :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat ? how , did ya just came up with kidnap , revenge & aum goin be a mistress to Aff -- no ... MRstress ? I the lakorn is a Chinese family drama :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
or she can just be like Joy's character in that 2nd lakorn of JOY/POR - where she buy him and yup. use him and threaten him but also fall for him.in the mean time, he's falling for her deeply that he doesn't care much either :loool: .. i'm praying there's a baby in here .. out of their two lakorns .. pls let one of them have a baby or let her be preggy .. no miscarriage pls :p
you mean pol? ^_^ samee gern pon. speaking of that lakorn, makes me miss them as a couple. why can't they have another lakorn together before pol retires..

oh no, please dont tell me aums character is gonna be those weak type again. i hate seeing pra'ek weak! especially when they are poor and they dont have the power to fight back

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I want to see him weak bec of Aff!!!!!!!!!! heeh lol I hope this lakorn is a good lakorn for us to go crazy again over this couple!!!!!1

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok let anyzle & figure this out ... according to wishbone there 3 couple

go to page 2 for her quote lmao:
~~~~~
the first one is quiet and patient
the second one is chic, outspoken and charming
the third one is like a tomboy and self-confident.

And there're 3 guys

The first guy is rich and perfect man. He is paired up with the oldest sister.
The second guy is poor but sincere. He has a crush on the second sister.
The third guy has family problem and lacks of love. When he meets the third sister, he understands her because they both are hated child of the family the same. Anyway, he likes to tease her.
~~~~

rumor have it dat Aum & Aff will be the 3rd couple ...hummm according to litolina ~~he's going to be the one who has to take things that aff does to him.. so the roles are kinda switch from JLR~~~ if dat the case they could be the second couple lmao.....Aum goin be poor & weak but sincere and crushing on Aff ..those type of guy dat afraid to reach for the star but will admire from afar :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum actually confirm so himself that his character will have to take smack from aff so from the roles that wishbone posted they gotta be the 2nd couple cuz it fits the decription. i need to go watch the sesan clip of aum. anonymoud uploaded the clip but the part of him decribing his role in this lakorn has been cut out

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hey it could actually be cute. I'm confident aum and aff can pull it off as the second couple and make it look very sweet. Maybe aum's role won't be so physical as Harit , :loool: :loool: but it sounds like there's potential for his role to still have that persistent streak harit had for soriya. He might be head over heels for her and may be the one taking all the beatings, but persistence and endurance in a guy is a turn on isn't it? :loool: Esp. w/ AUM playing the role with AFF :kiss: , it might bring sexy back. :loool:

I'm anticipating too much.