Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
HHHAHAH the bicycle giving me thought
perhaps, another fanfiction ..

THANK YOU WISHY for the link. OMG. this is so exciting.. i love every small moment of it.
it's funny how UMM said when he look in the monitor, he looks like a big giant katoy. :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! thank you! finally! hahah..it was so cute with the bike scene!! aff is sooooooooooooooo freakin' cute!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the funnie part is when Aum stop the bike the first time and she scream out the wrong word ..i sudden remember all those shriek & gasp she does in JLR haha . She finally said the right word at the third bike stop "Aiya" hahah those chinese chun lee

fun

Expired Sarnie
I
was
laughing
when
Aum
was
dancing.
:lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hi , again :D
Thanks a lot for such a warm welcome.
I like that this site is an international site. It's a very interesting community.
In fact, I'm pleased because I have to leave my hometown to study in Seattle in this September
and I'm wondering how I can survive without talking to someone about Thai entertainment
But now I find the place .. what a good news!! LOL :clap:
I know you guys love AUM-AFF , that you call ATEAM right?
They're so popular in Thailand since JumLeoyRak.
I like that lakorn too, slap and kiss is a classic plot but still in-trend forever ^_^
But now may I ask you something (again HAHA)
How can you all watch Thai lakorns if you don't understand Thai?
You watch from youtube.com ? or any other site? with subtitles ,or not?
i only unserstand a lil teeny bit of thai xp lol. n so i just watch them n guess out wat they're saying or watch the dubbed ones in my language xp lol.. n of course i would also watch them fansubbed by my favorite subber wishbone ... n i watch thai dramas on youtube n everywhere xp lol.. hahaha ..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
finally see them again.. yah cant wait.. cute scene.. it is hot when he said nong aff.. i was like omg

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awww...thanks for the screencaps wishbone...lol..i cant stop myself frm laughing everytime i see Aum dance like that! :loool: