Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i saw dan pix at siamdara amd he actua;;y ;ppls cute with these type of lakorn and the clothes he wears

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe Dan replaced Num......they should've dound someone older to match up with Ae.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, lord! Dan and Ae actually looks good together!! He looks the same as he look from Koo Kum part2! Love him!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Guys are always taller than girls... I hate that.

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Dan and Ae actually look cute together. Dan is so cute in the picture w/ Ae. He look cuter then in Koo Kum part2. I like the way they dress him Koo kum part2, but in this one he look older and cuter.

samanta

sarNie Egg
yay been waiting for dan to star in a lakorn with another ch 3 actress..
they look cute together.. she doesnt look old next to him at all =P

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol... On 2nd thought, I don't mind.lol... I don't think Dan is really taller than Ae. When I saw Seesan,his 1st shoot with Ae, he was equal to her then all of the sudden, he's taller.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh snap... DAN!!! ahhhhh even better with one of my fav nang'eaks!!! yay!!! finally my Dan with my fav actress.... :) great selection :) update us please :)

Rakniran

well,actually im glad to see Dan instead of Num.I'm tired of seeing Num already.
Don't hate on me now.Just that he is in too many lakorn and getting old/tired of him now.
I rather see new actor.
Dan is pretty new to me.He look good too.
I just can't wait to see this lakorn.
I love Ae.
This will be Ae first lakorn with new actor.
I'm pretty sure this lakorn will have some scene of Dan kissing Ae since he is the new generation actor.
Im very excited to see him trying to be romantic to Ae and etc...lol....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hehe. Me too. I'm actually very excited to see this lakorn because Dan's in it. Num is good too, but I'd like to see Dan too... Pr'ek is suppose to be a playboy in the past and was Ae a slave or something?... I just realized, is Ploy power3 and Paeng power3 here too?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! nooooooooooooo =( Ae's too fricken old for him! why did they replace Num, wtheck! they're nuts. I LOVE DAAAAAAN but his actings not all that goood =X AHHHH! but yeah. I don't wanna see them in a lakorn toegther ! it'll be oddd =( I'm not a fan of Ae, her character annoys mee. RAWR!