Broken Liaisons

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the recent update, Kwen! I agree what Kiki said. Create a romantic situation where they are forced to be together with lots of tensions and temptations! :pervie: Let them get close and personal!! Please update soon!

kwendgreat

sarNie Egg
haha i haven't been on yadech.com in a while.. im still not really sure how to use it...
sorry ima noob! ^^
i really like the story! :) its a different feel to other yadech fics..
i'm not really good at writing so my comments aren't really usefull sorry!!

nit-noy.. means a little bit. but then.. calling someone nit noy all the time would be too long and a bit queer in a thai .. possibly..
so maybe either nit? or just noy would sound more like a thai pet name ja.. or 'jao- noy' would be common in northern thailand.. or outskirts
sorry if i sound a bit straight forward... :shrug: please update soon :) http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=840380&rating=-1&secure_key=dbcbbf842be1ef3f7a75002ce92a0f82&post_return=840380
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=840380&rating=-1&secure_key=dbcbbf842be1ef3f7a75002ce92a0f82&post_return=840380

GGGAAHHHH!!! THANKS! I really do need these details and suggestions :)

As for the fic's feel, I'm glad you like it. Two things are important in this story: 1. Yaya was left by the love of her life. 2. She considers Naddech only as her confidant.

To her, TRUST is what was broken. And in Nadech, she'll find that.

kwendgreat

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the recent update, Kwen! I agree what Kiki said. Create a romantic situation where they are forced to be together with lots of tensions and temptations! :pervie: Let them get close and personal!! Please update soon!
Hello! I've already completed the next chapter continuing from where Nadech left and with Yaya's tumultuous questions. I aim to put that tension in writing. I'm just contemplating much as to whether or not they'll still be acting IN CHARACTER (knowing that Yaya was hurt and madly inlove with Nickhun) if the coerced situation I wrote will be put in context

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, Kwen! I was browsing around looking for more Yadech ff and discover ur ff!! The summary sound very interesting! Haven't read the story yet, cus I'm here at work.......can't wait to get home and get started on this ff. I'm a big fans of Yadech and always looking for more ff of Yadech. Thanks for sharing ur ff with us and looking forward for more update!

Hi.....Kiki.....Kateyn and Ukepearl! Glad we're all here reading another wonderful ff of Yadech!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, Kwen! I was browsing around looking for more Yadech ff and discover ur ff!! The summary sound very interesting! Haven't read the story yet, cus I'm here at work.......can't wait to get home and get started on this ff. I'm a big fans of Yadech and always looking for more ff of Yadech. Thanks for sharing ur ff with us and looking forward for more update!

Hi.....Kiki.....Kateyn and Ukepearl! Glad we're all here reading another wonderful ff of Yadech!!!
Hi MrscChum!! It's great to see you here too!!

@Kwen
How are you doing? Hope you will be able to update again!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi kwen i love your ff its very intriguing. cant wait to see yadech fall in love they're on nadechs homeground he has the advantage. Love the story todate opens yadechs feelings which were nonexistent bcoz of their background. Im looking forward especially their romance and hope u'll contunue this exciting ff. thank you kwen, with appreciation, key