Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Starring:
Esther Supreeleela as WilaiRampa/ Bua
James Ma as Ronnapee/ Chai
Pope Thanawat as Kla/ Nu
Mint Chalida as Nachawaree/ May

Summary:
WilaiRampa and Ronnapee was forced to marry because of the family's promise while Ronnapee brother was her ex-boyfriend who moved to Switzerland and came back. All upset and broken hearted he married Nachawaree. But one day WilaiRampa fainted and fell down the stairs and Kla carried WilaiRampa up to her bedroom Kla figured out that he still has feelings for her. For Ronnapee he started to fall for WilaiRampa. He never knew that Kla and WilaiRampa. As for WilaiRampa she still has feelings for Kla but she has to make herself love her husband not his brother. When there grandma figures out that WilaiRampa dated Kla before she thought WilaiRampa will ruin her 2 grandson so she made WilaiRampa divorced Ronnapee and sent her to America while she was already pregnant with Ronnapee. After that Ronnapee remarried to another women and also have kids together. For Kla and Nachawaree they both also lived happily with there kids. After WilaiRampa have birth to her daughter she comes back and tries to get Ronnapee back but he also had a family. WilaiRampa feel sad and upset the same time and she decided to go back to America but when Ronnapee's wife finds out she shot Ronnapee
And WilaiRampa and threw them into the river. Kla and Nachawaree soon died because of an car accident too. But when heaven gives you a chance for a second life how will you end your love triangle or quadrangle?????

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter one;

WilaiRampa:
Ronnapee even though we can't love each other in this life there is still the next...
Ronnapee:
I love you Rampa...
The lovely couples closed there eyes.
--------
Nachawaree:
Kla thank you for going to the hospital today,
Kla:
It's ok I love you I will do anything to you.
They were riding there car suddenly there brake broke and can't stop.
Nachawaree:
Honey what happen??? Are we going to die.
Kla:
Hun I will not let thing happen to you
Boom!!!!!! There car hit the tree and they hold hand together and closed there eyes.

--- next life----
I changed the main characters to pope and mint second couple james and Esther

May and Bua were now siblings. Nu and Chai are brothers too again.

Bua: P'May I won the singing competition today!!!
May: Good job!!! I can't sing like you at all singing is not my thing.

Mrs. Wijileela came and hugged Bua.
MW: honey congrats the best singer ever not like other people who can't sing at all. We will have a party for you tonight.
Bua: Mom then you should do one to May too she got first place on thai dancing.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mrs.Wijileela: honey thai dancing don't help anything, singing is more better.
May: Bua it is ok I will help mom decorate and make food for the party.
Bua: this isn't fair though, you won first place of dancing to.
May: listen to mom she know the best.
Bua: ok,
They all walked inside the house. May went to prepare dinner for them. May was known as the best cooker in Thailand. May made Bua's favorite food for her it was steam noodles