Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

missjoy

sarNie Elites
at first like really like this lalkirn, but it's kind of dragging now.. to much scene between the mom, dad and puri. I want to see more scenes between Pepper and Fang.

cecilia

Staff member
OnlyU said:
is there going to be a relationship with puri and may? cuz it seems like they're going to bite eachother head off. also they are brother/sis.... hmm.
[post="15891"][/post]​

well..i'm assuming that the mom have an affaire and so as a result of the affaire..
she have may..so ideally..they're not..if this is the case..keke..

but true..they seem to bite each other heads off..kekek..but at the same
time..ther'es just something strong about it between them too..so i dont' know.. :unsure:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn made me cry tears came out Aom's dad remind me of my grandpa and elder it's a sad story and i like this lakorn give it 5 stars eposide 15 is the best so sad and iam so happy aom's dad and fang side like him and forgive him :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt want puri to get with may..after what she did to fang's mom..and puri..and fang..too evil..i hope puri gets his revenge..i bet after fang's mom dies..and pepper dad..fang and puri probaly have to move in the pepper's house and thats even worst..may and her mom gonna be messing with them even more

tinah

sarNie Coma
even though this lakorn focus manily on the fang's mom and pepper's dad..i think its really sweet but sad because they cant be together..they always make me cry..especially when their song pops up..they have their own song which is really cute but that song is so sad..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
tinah said:
even though this lakorn focus manily on the fang's mom and pepper's dad..i think its really sweet but sad because they cant be together..they always make me cry..especially when their song pops up..they have their own song which is really cute but that song is so sad..
[post="16359"][/post]​
yep :( so sad and i feel so sorry for fang's dad and mom so that means fang & pepper or sister and brother

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I think P'pepper dad is going to die and Fang mom. When will May get nice?
my brother really like this lakorn but i told him that i don't have the continue to part 1 but i do but i just haven't burn it yet. he was asking me about this lakorn lol. i think he like p'pepper lakorn he like the one p'pepper did with Ann their frist lakorn but i think he like this one better.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they focus on the parents a lot. i like Puri's acting. he play angry scenes so well. and crying scene so well too. this hottie is such a great actor! i love him a lot!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how it will end..actually there is not so many episodes left cause the new lakorn of pepper and jieb will be on air like mid october..well finally i think they change a lot from the original play....i really want puri and may end up together and more sweet scence between fang and pepper...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I honestly just want to see scenes of Pepper and Fang......i don't really care for Puri, the mom, the dad or May's story anymore...too much and not enough of Pepper and Fang anymore...I miss them being sweet to each other...please...i'm hoping for more scenes of Pepper and Fang....forget the rest of the crew...heheehe..i'm soo mean...

Soteeda

wow people are actually going to die??! I don't know anything more than what I watch haha. I really like this story line and agree with most of you...more Fang and Pepper scenes lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yes, i so agree...we need more scenes w/ fang and pepper. i mean the storyline with the pepper's dad and puri is moving, but what about fang and pepper! i need more sweet scene with fang and pepper! ahhhh---pepper and fang need some scene time!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
actually, even though there are a lot of scenes between or about the mom and dad, it doesn't really bother me because the acting is good. plus, i never get tired of looking at puri. lol his acting is great, and he looks hot. that's enough for me! haha...jk.

although, i will agree that pepper and fang needs to be seen more. they are so cute together....that is, when they ARE together. i remember reading a thread somewhere (maybe it was in here) that a lot of people were mad that puri was not going to be the pra'ek, but it's like they show him more than pepper and even concentrate more on his story. haha

also, did someone say that this lakorn is almost over?! oh man, i was picturing a whole bunch of stuff that might happen. it would take a bunch of eps though. LOL i thought that puri, although he doesn't want anything to do with his "dad's" family or money, would choose to except the money and move into the big house anyways, just to get revenge on may and her mom. i also thought that may would end up not being his sister, maybe because her mom had an affair or something, and then puri would "R" her as part of the revenge...or something like that....well, i have other stuff that imagined would happen too, but if it's going to end soon, then dang! lol

anywho, eps 15 was so freakin good, especially the scene where may was going to run puri over and he got into her car and threaten to burn her face the car lighter if she didn't call him "pee pet tae". that was intense! LOL i am dying for the next eps! :p

haha...as you might notice, i am very big on may and puri's relationship. hehe

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg that car scene..i thought may was literally going insane..did u see the look on her face!i was like damn simmer down haha...but good for puri...although i wished that he wudda burn her face ahha she deserved it!lol

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Typically Exact lakorn. Going along very very slowly. But that's what makes people addicted to their lakorns.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree w/ Thookatha. Puri acting is sooo good and he looks hot!!! i am happy he has more parts in this la korn b/c i like him. many people say he is a good actor and like his acting his role in this la korn is so intense.so they add him more parts. he say he's so tired playing this role. i agree. i watch him play and geezs, there are so many intense scene for him. argue, fighting,crying. gosh, he play sooo well. every time his scene come out he makes my heart beat fast and i have to give him 2 thumbs up!!. he's so into his character and make me into his character.even though he's not p'ek but he's role is important. first when i read the summary it sound like Puri+May couple will be fun to watch. they argue and he "r" her she got pregnant and gonna make an abortion but now they change the plot . and make them half sibs. me too. i kinda think too that maybe the writer will make may+puri not related and make her mom has an affair. and there may be a scene he "R" her but since it's gonna end soon. probably not. so i wonder how is he gonna get out of jail b/c they say he kill his own dad.

natty

Chubs
ben said:
Typically Exact lakorn. Going along very very slowly. But that's what makes people addicted to their lakorns.
[post="18058"][/post]​
i dont think this lakorn is giong slow at all.. typical exact lakorn is intense and straight to the point... like it didnt take long for puri to find out his real father now did it?.. compare to 99% of the lakorns out there, this lakorn is giong by fast..

but anyways... gosh this lakorn only have 5 epi left.. wonder how it's going to come together..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
natty said:
i dont think this lakorn is giong slow at all.. typical exact lakorn is intense and straight to the point... like it didnt take long for puri to find out his real father now did it?.. compare to 99% of the lakorns out there, this lakorn is giong by fast..
but anyways... gosh this lakorn only have 5 epi left.. wonder how it's going to come together..
[post="18321"][/post]​
agree i think this lakorn is moving along just fine. i think y people think it is a drag is because there is not enough scene of pepper and fang. if u ask me no lakorn drag like some of ch7 lakorn. to me they definitely first place follow closely by ch3. ch5 have the best lakorn. :D