Casting Call

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Oh... this is so cool, I found this and I thought that I'll share it.
I guess it's an opportunity for anyone who like to act or be in vdos :)

I believe they're the people who made that cover music vdo for 2NE1's Lonely song (the one with Eb and his wife)

check it out!

Casting Call

Just in case it doesn't work, here's the info too...

INTRO:

We are a group who enjoys shooting videos on our free time. We have just started working on these sort of project for a year or so and we are still learning as we go. We love to shoot music videos and or short films.

Through our videos we will like to show our inspirations and creativeness. We hope our videos will be a positive influence on the Hmong Community not just to the youth but to all ages.

INFO:

Name: (We do not have an official name yet)

Crew Member: Becky, Kelly, Mai Nhia, Joe, and Nicky

Located: Minnesota

CASTING CALL:

Since we just started and are currently in the middle of writing scripts, we are starting to look for actors and actresses. If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested to be part of our filming please message me or email anyone of us, email will be provided below. This will be a non-profit filming. Anyone who can help will be very much appreciated.

Emails:

sweetie_wuaan@yahoo.com

kellylis@live.com

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, just comment below or message us :)

THANK YOU~~~

kulyia

RUK
aww nej nyob deb deb es. haha i would love to sign up and go for audition but i live in central cali

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
I believe they are just youtubers who wants to make really nice music vdo and not the funny kind that people make and put it up...
I checked and they are the ones who made the MV cover for 2NE1 :)
I think they do a pretty good job with their MV...

Here's the VDO just in case anyone missed it.

Music Video :)

They have their email addy there, you guys can email them if you guys have questions.
I don't know anything about it... hehehe...