[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Num, he doesn't look that old and if he gained like 10 pounds i'm sure he would look 30. Damn, my childhood p'ek is now in rai, a step closer to father roles. My mom is probably in tears, she loves Num LOL
same here. my mum and my aunty are big fan of him. :cry: :cry: :lmao:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!! What! I did not know that it was Num S. that is going to plays the Rai role!!! No... So sad. Man, the the rai guy in
this lakorn is going to be a big time bastard.errrr......

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ChaChai & johnny were p'k for awhile, but Num fame has damper for awhile, and there soooo many newbie. I adore him, been watching him since I was a kid. I think it's good to play new roles though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
In the first photo Yaya looks like a kid but in the second one she looks more mature. hopefully they dress her mature in
here.Wait, is she playing a young 18's years old or mid 20's years old?
Probably older than 18 since she's like a reporter, the n'ek in the old version looked pretty mature.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: i don't think i can watch Num S. plays that kind of role. Another reasons to add why i will not
be watching this.
Oh I know, same here! Num is like my childhood pra ek star, my favorite and now he's going to be sooo evil? I don't think I can handle it...

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Alice !

Wow so many people seems to have giving up on this lakorn already...

Personally , I will be watching mainly because I am a big Yaya fan and I am also curious of her pairing with Aum. I have to say that I was not particularly pleased of their pairing at first, but I have become more open to the idea since I saw their interaction at the channel 3 football game event.
They did look good together and now I am really dying to see some fitting pictures but everything seems so quiet ...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
khun Pin said that this lakorn will start fliming in June, she wait for Yaya to finish Toranee first but why is too long.
I heard somewhere that Toranee is almost finish right?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I hope TV Scene takes their time because I prefer quality over quantity. I guess I'm in the minority who is actually excited for this lakorn. Sure, it's sad to see them demoting Num to P'rai but at least it shows that Num is still passionate about acting and he's a true actor who will challenge himself by taking on different roles. Being a huge fan of both Num and Yaya, I'll be showing my support for this one regardless of anything.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, it really looks that they are going to do a speedy job with this series which i am not really happy about cuz that could mean they might compromise on the quality... Hope that won't be the case

saki

sarNie Adult
Sounds good. I like the idea of Aum and Yaya together. Is this a drama or revenge lakorn? Aum can really play those roles well. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The last version of this lakorn screw-up pretty bad. So this remake has a high chance of success because the book itself is very fun to read. It's a romantic comedy with a bit of mystery (on Pra ek 's past).

The book had me laughing the whole time. And it didn't reveal that Chane Cross is bad until the very end. So he appeared to be a gentlemen the whole time. Nang ek is very funny and cute.