[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, they got me so frustrated! I wanted to punch someone! :thumbdown: But that means that emotion what the scene was trying to convey worked. They were both frustrated with eachother at the same time.

Yeah, angry Sex! :coverlaf: Maybe if that happened we could get a little Lan or Toon jr. :rofl: Am I going to far? :wink:
Now i totally agree with P'Ting..
HER SISTER-IN-LAW IS STUPID,AND HER BROTHER IS USELESS!!!
No,you never going too far because i think the same thing too..
jin,what Win said to lan on the preview that make Lan cry??!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It went a little fast and the music is a little over powering but he said something about Lan to stop going back to Toon, then it got to low for me to catch what he was saying. Not really sure. :scratchhead2: Sorry, I couldn't be much help, My Thai is getting better but still hard to catch words.

lol, Ting is right. Maybe she needs to slap the both of them to come to there sense. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok,thanks Jin..
I want Lan to play hard to get to make Toon realize how precious her to him..
Yeah,seriously,someone must slap both of them..
I never hate pra ek and nang ek in lakorn,but this lakorn is too much..I'm stress,mad,angry,sad but at the same time i'm addicting.. :lmao3:

Thats the magic about this lakorn..The more we hate Toon-Lan,the more addicting we get!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know right! :coverlaf: A couple have never made me so frustrated as these two have. They are together and making it hard to be together. Love each other unconditionally please! or else I will :nono1: :girlmad: :numchuck: :arrg: :whip: :crazy: :rant:

Love this lakorn, just really want to watch the sweet scenes! :lol2:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
cute i loved it!

i was wondering what program did you use to make your video?
thank you :)
THANKS!

i'm using Sony Vegas Pro 9.. its the easiest video editing program for me
and u can do a lot of stuff with it... u can download the program on torrent sites...

okie goin back to the topic... TOON and LAN needs to chill! they just got out of the honeymoon!
just think about all the sweet moments they had and all the s :whistle: :pervie: that they had! LOL!

just so frustrating to see them fight like no other and we all know that its only a misunderstanding...
but i still like watching this lakorn... even tho it gets annoying coz i only watch KEN and ANN..

bcakesx

sarNie Egg
Omg I'm about to go bananas ...in the beginning of ep. 8 ...5 minutes in who sings that song!

Please someone helpppp meeeee =)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh dang. 70 pages already! lol
juoesque17, that was a pretty darn good Mv. :thumbsup:
The program looks awesome. I'm totally gonna go find that program and "try" to make some fan mv. ahha Try to. :numchuck:

Anyways, :eek:fftopic:
:hapbday: :hapbday: iluvjin!
Gosh. Lucky you! You're present is 365 Days of Love Ep. 11 !!
I wish they aired one of KA's lakorns and my birthday was on one of 'em episodes day. :faint:
Wish you the Best!

About only 6-7 hours until Episode 11 !!
I cannot wait. I remember when i woke up early to catch Episode 1, it didn't even air until 8:30am but then for episode 10, it aired at 7:44am. I swear. Their timing is WEIRD. :blink:
I just hope this isn't Ken & Ann's last lakorn together for now. I would be DEPRESSED & Sad. :tearybye: :teary:
There's no news at all about KA collaborating again.
Yes, i know 365 is still airing but still! I just hope that KA isn't done pairing up with another since we all know that Ch3 is mixing everyone all up with onther which can be kind of intense and crazy. But it is rather nice :D
I just hope NOT for Ken & Ann. I Love them both together too much. lol
Oh goodness! SAWAN BIANG FEVER! && of course Ep. 9! Honeymoonn !! lol
Time for a marathon! :D lol

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I think episode 11 will be stressful as well.
more tears,more fights! :teary: :teary: :teary:
I dont think i can handle it anymore..
I wanna watch more sweet scences!!!!!!
maybe just go back to episode 9 for now....

tracy88520

sarNie Adult

some pictures from thairath.com
Toon and Wit are gonna be officially rivials :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Its time to fight for your wife,Toon
he cant take her for granted anymore.haha,he'll finally see how precious lan is!!! :thumbsup:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
OH,and i really hope this is not Ken-Ann's last lakorn together!!!
I wanna see Ann acts with other actors like Ananda for sure
but i wanna see KA together once in a while!!!
they are just so good together!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks tracy for the pictures.

Kind of wish Lan would just leave Tul! He doesn't deserve her anyway. He doesn't seem too happy being with her either :thumbdown: He always uses the phrase "You don't ever trust me". Every time they fight he just blames her, runs off and just leaves her standing there.

I think Lan is finally truly tired of having to deal with all the problems. Instead of chasing after Tul and yelling at him now.... she just cries by herself and sulk in sadness.
Who wouldn't be tired!

I bet you.... even though Tul see that Weet is fighting with him for Lan, Tul is not going to do anything. If anything, he probably will just let her go. :thumbdown:

and thanks juoesque17 for the MV. Super cute :thumbsup:

This lakorn is making me MAD :angry: but I love it at the same time :shrug:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
OH,and i really hope this is not Ken-Ann's last lakorn together!!!
I wanna see Ann acts with other actors like Ananda for sure
but i wanna see KA together once in a while!!!
they are just so good together!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I second that. I want to see Ann with Ananda and I hope that this is not Ann and Ken last lakorn.
Their last lakorn better blow us out of the water or something. Like SB and 365 wan hang ruk combined good. :thumbsup:

:eek:fftopic: but you know how Ken and Noot (Don't know how to spell his name)are like best friends in life. Wouldn't it be cool if in real life they were fighting over Ann, like they are doing in this lakorn. LoL. :cheer:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I second that. I want to see Ann with Ananda and I hope that this is not Ann and Ken last lakorn.
Their last lakorn better blow us out of the water or something. Like SB and 365 wan hang ruk combined good. :thumbsup:

:eek:fftopic: but you know how Ken and Noot (Don't know how to spell his name)are like best friends in life. Wouldn't it be cool if in real life they were fighting over Ann, like they are doing in this lakorn. LoL. :cheer:
haha, that's a funny thought
I believe Nott is with Joy...
they both can't leave their wife/girfriend for Ann, they dont have the balls to do that... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
or maybe we can say they are just being a good guy who takes responsibilities.
anyways, i just hope that they all will be happy all the time no matter who they are being with.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I will post the two MVs on KA'S Chinese Fanclub website
they both are great!!!!
Chinese KA fans will definitely love them!!!! :highfive: