[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
those are from KA chinese club

really tired right now...gonna take a break..or just go to bed...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
OMG! This thread jumped 2 pages since I was gone! :thumbsup: Lets keep it up gals! Get at least five more pages this week! Lets make a goal!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! They are all so lovely! I want to join the chinese forums but haven't been able to. I am a member in Ken's forum but not a KA forum. Maybe I'll ask my friend.

:eek:fftopic: Thanks Rice for the Birthday wish! I'm sure something amazing from Ann and Ken will happen on your Birthday! :bdaycake:

Yay! It's going to air in a two hrs. Rice, yesterday they aired the episode a little late. The King was on for the opening ceremony of the bridge that was just finished. It was really nice. So the timing was a little off.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I've joined KA chinese club..
Actually,i don't want this lakorn to end so soon..
I'll miss ann after 365 end..
Btw jin,as usual,don't forget about today's summary..
Thank you in advance. :grouphug:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Totally missed the first 20 minutes.Yay the color is coming on and off! It's just usually just Black and white! I was able to fix it and watched the rest in color! Yay! :woot2: :yahoo:

Episode 11 Summary:

Win scolds Lan on her loving Toon. She asks him why he returned. Win tells Lan to eat because hes hungry. A girl comes in and is pregnant, saying that she is pregnant with his kid. The mother say that she isn't because Lan hits her and mother too, Da stops her. Da stops them and say for the girl to leave. Da is devastated. Win asks to listen to her. Lan says she will call Toon but she stops saying that he doesn't want to see her. Da tells her that they will go see Toon so she doesn't need to call him. The girl says that she will sue them and take everything away. Da asks that if the DNA test say that if it is his child then he will pay for child support but if it isn't his child then she will counter sue for 5 million. They let their lawyer come in and it's Toon.

Racha returns to her hotel and her manager tells her that Poomdin is there. She goes to yell at him and tells him to get out but his lawyer says that he can be there since he owns it. Toon asks the girl about the situation and she doesn't care, Toon asks how she is pregnant with his child when they were just at the hotel together and didn't do anything. Toon asks her to do the DNA test to see if it really is his child. She refuses and WIn asks her if it really is his child. They find out that she is pregnant with someone else but he didn't want to take responsibility. Da tells her that she won't do anything is she doesn't return to make trouble. Win, Da, and her mother thanks Toon. TOon just looked at Lan and leaves without saying anything to Lan. Win tells her to hurry and follow Toon. Lan stops Toon and thanks him for heling Da. He doesn't make up with her, he tells her that he was just there to help Da. Man Toon you make everything hard. Thy and Wit find Lan in her car crying. She cries but isn't able to get anything out but Toon. She tells Thy that Toon didn't make up with her and didn't listen to her. She cries that she must've made a big mistake. Wit can't handle it anymore and leave. Thy stops him but Wit won't listen and says that he's seen Lan cry to many times and isn't going to forgive him. Toon goes home and thinks back on what he said to Lan. Your and Idiot Toon!!!!!! Wit called Toon! Thy runs in and tells Lan that Wit went to see Toon. Wit yells at Toon to stop arguing with Lan and making her cry. Toon says that it isn't his problem so he doesn't need to worry about it. Wit is pissed and tells him that he can't stand seeing Lan cry. Toon asks him the reason for meeting and says that it isn't because of that.

Lan and Thy arrive and runs inside the house. As wit is about to say something. Lan runs in/ He grabs Lan and say that if he can't take care of her then he will. Lan asks if he loves Racha why does he say that to keeping on seeing her. She says that if he loses her would he care. Toon says that its not because of that. Lan asks if he loves Racha thats why he continues to see her. He tells her it isn't the reason/ HE tells her that he can't take care of her. Wit punches him and says that how can he do that to her. Toon asks her if she isn't happy with him then he rather not have her in his life. He leaves Lan and gets in his car to drive away. Wit stops her and cries he said that to her. Wit hugs her and say that she'll be okay. Lan goes back to her room, Wit reassures her that Toon will return. She cries and he tells her that if her husband is stupid he'll help her. Thy pulls Wit and says that they should leave. Wit yells at Thy for taking him away, Thy says that if she didn't then he would not leave. Wit is pissed. Stupid TOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went to his dads place. He thinks back to his stupid words to Lan! CRY! How can you say that to your wife! :teary: Lan looks at their wedding picture and thinks back to Toon's words of him rather not having her in his life if she isn't happy. She pulls out the book once again, and asks if she'll still be with Toon.

Lans asks the book if she'll still be with Toon and places it under her pillow. Lan goes to the future and wakes up with her short hair again. She is sad that she isn't with Toon. She hears Da and Win arguing again. Win leaves and Lan hugs her Da. Lan goes to see Toon and asks for her things. She asks what things and he tells her that she didn't want him to help her move in. She is happy and that they are on good terms again and she kisses him. Wit comes and asks her what she is doing. She asks why hes there. He tells her that he loves her and hugs her. Toon pulls them apart twice and punches Wit. They start a fight which Lan stops and tells Wit to stop. Lan tells With that she loves Toon not him. He apologizes and leaves. Wit tells her that he loves her but he tells her that she loves toon. She is confused since she had just asked him to help her a little. Wit is not having it and leaves. Toon asks her whats wrong and she leaves to find the psychic. She knows at the door and it opens. She asks her whats going on and what she did. Thy calls her, the psychic tells her that what she wants in life she must find.

Thy is at the hospital waiting and Lan arrives. Thy tells her that the police found Wit. Thy tells her to stop, She tells her that Wit has loved her for a long time and that she didn't know because she only cared for herself. Thy yells at her that since she got married she has only cared for herself. THe doctor comes out and says that he's sorry. Wit thy cries and say that he can't die. Lan cries in the back while Thy cries trying to wake him up. Lan faints and wakes up in tears. Lan arrives at the office and asks Thy where Wit is. She asks if Wit like her, Thy asks how she knows that he likes her. She asks her for her help. Wit and Thy arrive and he asks her why Lan wants to see him. He asks her what she wanted to tale to him about, he moves towards her in which she trips, he catches her and she tells to not let her fall in which he tells her that he'll never let her fall, lan moves back and grabs Wits hand and thanks him to taking care of her, he tells her that he is more than happy to take care of her for the rest his life. He is about to tell her more but she tells him that she wants them to be friends and nothing to change. Lan hugs him and tells him that she is sorry crying. he hugs her back. Love wit so much! He lets her go and Lan leaves. Thy comes in and tries to comfort him. She asks him if he's okay and he tells her that he's okay. He shouts and cries.We don't want you to die Wit! Stay with us! Love that Lan was able to solve this problem! We don't want Wit to leave us! :teary:

Lan goes home and sees Da get out of the Doctors car. The doctor comes out and asks if her housband came home. She answers yes, he asks the reason, he tells him that Win wants to be close to his daughter. Lan grabs Da and tells her about Win getting mad about her being with the doctor. Da tells her that she only sees the doctor as a younger sibling. Lan tells her to beleive her because she wants her to be happy. The doctor comes to pick up Da and Win sees them. Da tells her that she wants to quit and wants to be with her family. He tells her that if that's what she wants then hes okay with it. He tells her to be happy and leaves. Awww.. the doctor was so cute too. Win is too happy and kisses her saying that he is really happy. She asks him for one thing and he promises. Lan is happy along with her mother. Lan tells her mother that she will fight and not lose Toon. Racha arrives and and looks for Toon. Toon tells Racha that she is letting Wat take over the case. They talk about the case and Racha is not going to give in on having only 40%. Racha bribes girls to not go work at Blue lagoon again. What the hell is she doing.

Poomdin is pissed that the girls have quit, he finds out that Rach was behind it and goes to see her. He asks her why she is getting involoed with his work. He slaps her, and yells at her that if it wasn't for him them she wouldn't be there. He beats the shit the hell out of her, and his goons stop him. Man this guy is ruthless. He broke her arm too! Racha is crazy she is laughing and crying at the same time. She arrives at the court house all bandaged up and her husband is not happy, he knows right away that she played him into beating her. Toon wishes Wat good luck and they walk into the court. Nid asks Wat to not lose. The lawyer asks Racha what her relation is to Toon, she says that just friends from college. Then he shows a clip of Lan saying that Racha is bothering her and Toon. She then says that , Toon is not happy with Racha outburst. Poomdin plays the good guy. Saying that Racha was the one that changed not him. Saying that her and Toon were having an affair at the hotel. Racha shouts in which Wat tells her to sit the hell down. Toon is not happy.

Preview: Racha is playing nice with Toon. Lan touches Wits face and tells him that she is going back to Toon. Racha yells at Lan, Racha rips a document infront of Poomdin. Lan and Toon get back together. As Lan talks to Toon, two guys drive up and shoots at them, Toon blocks lan and is shoot in the shoulder.

So today's episode was a little better. I totally hated Toon for telling Lan that if she is not happy with him them its better to not have her in his life. OMG I totally didn't like the part where Wit died! :teary: If you can't love Lan please Love me! :crush: I'm not married! I love that Lan cleared it with him right away, she can't have him leave her like that. I love that she hugged him to and not just walked away. She made him feel better in the least that she cares for him a lot! :clap: Lan is becoming a better person after finding out that if she continued the way she was she was going to lose everyone in just gaining Toon. She must work with everyone and not just care about herself, Now she will be able to gain Toon back and everyone. :yes: And Toon you better make up with your wife ASAP! He once agian ran away from the problem! :rant:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, Dila, I was rushing my friend who I went to the store with. I was like come on I need to get home by 8:30. It didn't happen, I missed the first few minutes. Don't worry I got the summary up but only from where I watched it. :whistle: Don't hate me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks tracy88520 for sharing the pictures from KA chines FC. :D
It's so cute & Nice! I :heart: it :D
Btw, I Love your siggie pictures :) So cute!

Thanks iluvjin for the summary! I see. okays :)
Oh&No problem! :D Ahaha I hope so. ONE DAY it will. :dance2:
The only time was that SB aired on my birthday MONTH, not birthday. ): lol I saw that! So they built a bridge, eh? That's cool. I didn't even know what was going on. ahha :lolyup:

Oh you gals. We're already on page 72. I was pretty surprised!
Yayy more spamming! :dance1: lol
So this is gonna end on December 3rd? That's weird. They're probably wrong because the 3rd is on a Friday. Did they mean the 2nd? :blink:
Anywas, darn. I set my alarm clock but i was tooo tired :sleep: , i couldn't even wake up. :weep:
Thanks to Ladyednamode for being such a FAST uploader! I'm gonna go watch Episode 11 !!!!
Darn! Toon! How dare you always run away from your freakin' dang problems!??!?! :arrg:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I got my wish from todays episode! They kissed! Well, it was short but it was cute! And seeing Wit cry! I love him even more! Toon pissed me off, but when he cried he made it up! lol!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Thanks tracy88520 for sharing the pictures from KA chines FC. :D
It's so cute & Nice! I :heart: it :D
Btw, I Love your siggie pictures :) So cute!

Thanks iluvjin for the summary! I see. okays :)
Oh&No problem! :D Ahaha I hope so. ONE DAY it will. :dance2:
The only time was that SB aired on my birthday MONTH, not birthday. ): lol I saw that! So they built a bridge, eh? That's cool. I didn't even know what was going on. ahha :lolyup:

Oh you gals. We're already on page 72. I was pretty surprised!
Yayy more spamming! :dance1: lol
So this is gonna end on December 3rd? That's weird. They're probably wrong because the 3rd is on a Friday. Did they mean the 2nd? :blink:
Anywas, darn. I set my alarm clock but i was tooo tired :sleep: , i couldn't even wake up. :weep:
Thanks to Ladyednamode for being such a FAST uploader! I'm gonna go watch Episode 11 !!!!
Darn! Toon! How dare you always run away from your freakin' dang problems!??!?! :arrg:

OOps,i might remember the date wrong,I'll double check。

just checked, they all said the ending will be on Dec. 3rd, but its friday,weird.
and they say it probably has 13 episodes. well if thats the case,then it should end on Dec. 2nd.
oh i know,for people live in north america like me,it will be Dec.3rd .
that makes sense!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh i see. Oh well. It's still airing next week :D
13 episodes feels so weird but yet so good.
Oum Ruk had 16 Episodes & So did Sood Sanaeha
Sawan Biang had 12 Episodes. I wish SB had more.
&&Now 365 Days of Love have 13 Episodes. First ODD number of episodes for KAteam. :whaha: lol
I can never get into KAchineseFC. I know why! It's because i don't know chinese! ahah jk I wish i knew. lol
You can see a little of Ken's stomach/hip side! :drools: lol
I think Ken looks hot in that shirt, pants, & belt! :drool:

It was nice that Toon & Lan were back together when she went into the future but dang Weet. He had to come and kill it a little. :nono1:
I can't wait for next week's episode. Do you guys think that they'll win the case? or lose? Probably lose? Because that's how and why ken will get shot. I Love Ken's expressions when he gets hit. lol :lolyup:
I can't wait. Finally they'll make up with one another.
I'm surprise. No Nid & Wat scenes! lol
&& :eek:fftopic: When you guys were talking earlier about KenAff fans not like Ann, who cares. They're not KAteam because that's already Ken&Ann. It was first given to them. lol
Ken-Chomp & Ken-Aff = My least favorite pairs. I also can't stand seeing Ken with other n'eks other than Ann. lol
Ken & Ann = GREAT & AWESOME CHEMISTRY!
&&That's true about what the one person wrote about KA's chemistry! :D
Forgot to mention, Today's episode was alright. I was REALLY piss. Why was Win smiling when Lan was crying? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:
Toon makes me mad as each episodes go by. I hate it when he runs away from his problems. :annoyed: :thumbdown:
It was rather touching when he cried but still. I was still upset at him. He needs to stop being so hard headed and just talk to Lan. Also, Lan needs to chill which i think she WILL soon. :whistle:
So sad for Weet when Lan told him that she doesn't think the same way with him. Hope he finds the right girl!
Racha was crazy. If i was beat up like that, I'll be hecka scare, in pain, and in crying. Instead, She's laughing and crying at the same time! Crazzyy! :crazy: :blink: lol

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
wow, roselovesice, you said a lot things!
I totally agree with you
Ken and Ann have so much chemistry!!!
no other pairs can beat them!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
loved today's episode even though it was full of tears, but it was real good! aww my poor Nott(Wit) i hope he doesn't end up dying in the end!! i hate it wen the good sweet ones dies!! i dnt want this lakorn to end yet there's still a lot to be resolved and i want ken and ann to go on a 2nd honeymoon that Ken plans this time not Wat! haha