[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant see the pictures, sometimes the school blocks it. oh well, i will wait until i get home during the evening to see it. i guess right now, on the other side of where im at, you guys well girls are sleeping lol

pancake got it because she is extremely popular in thailand- she gained her popularity for winning the thai version of american next top model. we outsider dont count lol

you seem to noticed the pattern, ch7 is all about models and exact is all about singers and we have a mixture in ch3 and they are the ones who actually have real actresses as in those that started out as actresses to begin with.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning,everyone!!! It's Tuesday morning here! We jumped another two pages again, yay.... :thumbsup:

I really like that picture where Ken and Ann were standing to their wax statues. Did they attend the event together? I remember Ann went to the same museum last time with Ananda.

I noticed that Ken is much taller than Ann. How tall is he, anyone know? He looks like he is at least 180cm tall :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I noticed that Ken is much taller than Ann. How tall is he, anyone know? He looks like he is at least 180cm tall :scratchchin:
according to wishboniko blog, ken is 5'9 which is 180cm. i really hate the metric system lol

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
according to wishboniko blog, ken is 5'9 which is 180cm. i really hate the metric system lol
Thanks, fun4fun. :lolyup: Sorry for using the metric system. I am okay with US system too since I live in the US.

Anyway, Ken is only 5'9? I thought he is at least 6' tall. He looks so tall on TV. Ann seems quite petite standing right next to him. :coverlaf:

Anyway, I found another picture of them at the wax museum standing together.

Credit to Ken♥Ann Chinese Forum

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao ken doesnt look like ken. his wax figure is too soft and there wasnt much detailed on his face

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
They look so good together in that picture (the one amlogos posted). :thumbsup:

I agree, Ken's wax doesn't really look like him. I mean you can tell that it is him but I feel like something is missing. Just can't figure out what. :scratchhead2:

The picture is cute though. There is Ann-Ken and then Ken again in the background.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You make me want tp rewatch Oum Ruk again.. :rolleyes1:

ip.smilez..you watched DJA right..so just want to ask..If we compare Nadech in DJA and Ken in OR,which is better,cute,and likeable??

Sorry :eek:fftopic: ,i just want to know because Nadech kick Ken in Tv Pool Poll..
Hah you should! I am falling in love with OR again! ahah i laugh so much when it comes to Ken's character Chen!!!

Yes i watched DJA..Oh my, that is a hard question! Even though i lovelahhlav :heart: Ken mak, Nadech's role in DJA was really cute! Narak jing jing!!
Hrmm i would have to say both lakorns were different and they both had different character traits!
I think the poll was based on DJA and 365 that is why Nadech kicked Ken out of the #1 spot!

OMG i didn't even answer your question yet!
Sorries but i am indecisive when it comes to both characters in OR and DJA!

fun

Expired Sarnie
im so mad. i studied 2 1/2 hours for 4 days prior to the exam, i even read the 3 CHAPTERS yet i failed. i think im better off at not studying at all period. i just do better. i dont understand, i guess when knowing too much of the material, you get so worry about having to pick the right answer. when i dont study, my head is clear or im just really good at guessing lol

anyways it wont effect my overall grade, it will drop from a B to B/C and i still have finals to look forward to.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
im so mad. i studied 2 1/2 hours for 4 days prior to the exam, i even read the 3 CHAPTERS yet i failed. i think im better off at not studying at all period. i just do better. i dont understand, i guess when knowing too much of the material, you get so worry about having to pick the right answer. when i dont study, my head is clear or im just really good at guessing lol

anyways it wont effect my overall grade, it will drop from a B to B/C and i still have finals to look forward to.
It happens to me once in a while.
I thought i knew everything,but turns out i did really bad on the exam.
Felt bad every time it happened to me...

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for pointing that out!! ahahh very true!! Wish Ken was a twin! Ken and Kane ahah Ken gets Anne and Kane gets Noi! hahaha lol :thumbsup:
ken and kane. i dont know why ken perfers to spell his name kane. i dont think anyone will take him seriously lol

It happens to me once in a while.
I thought i knew everything,but turns out i did really bad on the exam.
Felt bad every time it happened to me...
i know right. i am so frustrated. i could bring it back up to a B if i at least get a low A on the final.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling

Oh....I am sorry to hear that fun4fun. The same thing happened to me before. What class are you in right now? I am sure you will do better next time.

Thanks, tracy88520, for the picture!!! :thanks: It seems like Ken's wife, Noi, goes everywhere with him. They seem to be a loving couple. I hope Ann will get married one day, have a happy family herself. :yes: