[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good idea, fun4fun :thumbsup: "I Love Lucy" is one of my all-time favorite sitcomes (next to "Friends"). But it will take a whole lot to change 365 Days from drama to comedy :scratchchin: .

But it would sure be fun to watch 365 Days in a comedy form.

Like I said before, I wish 365 Days can run like a series on TV for many years. I was having something like the sitcome, "Mad About You" in mind. "Mad About You" was run many years ago on NBC. It was also about a newly married couple who live in New York and they also have a dog (speaking of coincidence here :coverlaf: ). Near the end of the show's run, the couple had a baby daughter.

I am really hoping that in the end of 365 Days, Lan is pregnant :lolyup: .
I haven't seen anything after Friends has ended lol... but I think I might have to go in search of that series. I'm so bad when it comes to American sitcom. My friends will always talk about Gossip Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Bones etc... and I'm all clueless lol... what has the Asian entertainment do to me!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You ladies are so funny. I love the KenAnn pictures from their previous lakorns. I totally miss it. I need to have a marathon of them soon!
You ladies are lucky. I don't even have their lakorns on Dvd yet. I'm so broke! ): ehehhe
Anyways, The MV's were great ladies. Good Job! :thumbup:

OK, here's my subbed version of yesterday's behind the scene clip.

I honestly cannot believe this lakorn is ending tomorrow. It's really sad to say this lakorn is possibly KA's last lakorn together, ever. :cry: I can't accept it. :no:
Don't worry Ken! I will NOT miss it! ahahha :coverlaf:
Thanks anonymous_blue! :thumbsup:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Ken is so experienced when he said that married people should've done all those sweet things long time ago.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ken is so experienced when he said that married people should've done all those sweet things long time ago.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Ahah i know. I was like...Woah! :lmao3: :blink:
Lol
He sure is experienced!
From Veekit to Chen to Kawee & Now Toon! He is really an Experienced men! :loool: :lmao3: jk jk :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing the clip!!
That means the ending scene is a must watch and we can't miss it!!
Can't wait til tomorrow!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Sorry about the misunderstanding! :sweat: I'm was not sure if there was going to be one or two episodes this week so I just wanted to let you gals know I was going to post the thursday episode late if there was one. I won't be missing out on todays episode for sure!!!!! I'll try to finish my other MVs today, gotta study for my Thai class!

Thanks Anon for the Clip! Ken is so experienced! I forgot that he's getting ordained in a few days.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh God..i really excited to watch it tonight..hope my line not being gay..another 11 hours to go.. :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think most of you wanted to know what this article is about, I had my dear friend translated it.

She's the one.

Ann princess of the entertainment industry, the real superstar.

The word princess or superstar are the words that people give an honor to me. Maybe because they saw me working for a long time. When I hear these words it makes me feel good and proud as it is not easy to be called like this. I spent 20 years in this industry before everyone glorify me and before I’m here. There are lots of tests really many tests. When I am entitled with these words I have to take responsibility of my duties as there must be many children who listen (belived in) to me therefore I also have to be responsible to society even I’m a superstar or not.

Ann how do you maintain your superstar’s qualities?

The superstardom is just the cover but what I should pay attention is my work. I have to choose the work that I think I can take responsibility of, which work that doesn't suit me I won’t force myself to do it.

Being so elegant like this the word “superstar” will be with her for a long time.

Thanks Anon...Yeah..SHE'S THE ONE AND ONLY-ANNE THONGPRASOM!! :thumbsup: :thumbup: :rockon: :clap2: :bravo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Forgot to tell you gals, there is a poll going on the Thai MSN for lakorns, 365 days of love is in 2nd. Lets vote for them and get them to #1! Heres the link

http://th.msn.com/?rd=1

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah this is moving rather a slow pace tonight. This will be the only time I can spam until final is over. =(

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i know..
just click the first buble,its redirect you to thai site..

Just scroll down and you'll see it on right side..
LETS VOTE FOR 365!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's fair;y easy, if there is a box that has a thai and american flag click the thai flag and left button. scroll down to where the poll is click on 365 days of love and click the button right below Mark and Mints lakorn.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :woot2: i just can't wait for the last episode!!!!!

i don't even know if i should sleep or not!!!!

just wait for it!! why am i so excited???!!!! :woot2:

this lakorn is taking over me!!!

i just love KEN and ANN!!!!!! :heart:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:rofl: You have a case of KA fever!

I can't wait to watch it either! I'm gonna study all day and then stop to watch this episode!!!!! :wink:

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
:rofl: You have a case of KA fever!

I can't wait to watch it either! I'm gonna study all day and then stop to watch this episode!!!!! :wink:
good thing my finals are next week! or else i'm not even gonna watch it... :hide:

even in my dream they seem to invade it!!! just crazy!!!! :lolyup: :dance2: