[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know who to hug. Lol. I love Mario as Takeshi. I love Porshe as Chen. And I love Weir as Kamin. Such a tough choice. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm from overseas, but I want to vote for this!! :woot2: At the end, what are the requirements for me to submit my choices? (I'm not Thai and I can't read Thai. :facepalm:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jana you are bias!!! LOL 

Toomtam, Rome, and Ken T didn't make it so I would go with either Mario or Pope.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait a minute where is peter
 i had a heart attttttttttttttack with this picture  :weee:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  i feel hoooot and dizzy :spicy:  :spicy:   :wackonut:   i become a child with pic like this :spin:  :crush:  :crush:  i can't get over that look in his eyes  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiii

cr as tagged

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
wait a minute where is peter
 i had a heart attttttttttttttack with this picture  :weee:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  i feel hoooot and dizzy :spicy:  :spicy:   :wackonut:   i become a child with pic like this :spin:  :crush:  :crush:  i can't get over that look in his eyes  awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiii

cr as tagged

"Mark" go for it go for it....love then so much.....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The photo was uploaded today and the hashtag says it's for this lakorn. I'm guessing Peter wasn't available and couldn't make it. :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. Peter is always absent somewhere, somehow. Haha. We don't get to see much of him. Hopefully the lakorn makes up for that. ^_^