[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Lmao. I'm sure there are more Pats out there :( Haha.
We just gotta look for them. Haha.

Wow. We're so off topic Mahalo. Haha. How did we come about taking about Mr. Sarindu?? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
We just gotta look for them. Haha.

Wow. We're so off topic Mahalo. Haha. How did we come about taking about Mr. Sarindu?? Haha.
Because Anne wanted to work with Poh N. So we started talking about all the guys she should work with before she retires. Andrew is next on my target list, but Mr. Sarindu is like my biggest dream. However, we can't turn back time so that's the end of that. I don't think they'd look as compatible now if they were to even work together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Because Anne wanted to work with Poh N. So we started talking about all the guys she should work with before she retires. Andrew is next on my target list, but Mr. Sarindu is like my biggest dream. However, we can't turn back time so that's the end of that. I don't think they'd look as compatible now if they were to even work together.

Right. Haha. Silly us. SIGH....I wish I can turn back time. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
No Mahalo, you got 2 of your 3 picks. I am still waiting for Por T and Oil Thana.
Is Oil a free agent? Por T. might be possible if Anne still acts at 40. Lol. Chances are unlikely though. I'm just hoping for one last KA reunion before Anne starts focusing on solely producing. Willy is actually back in acting but he works for ONE HD. I'm unsure if he's under contract though. I'd love for them to have one last reunion as well. Sood Sanaeha was a pain for me to watch because I couldn't choose between Ken and Willy.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Oil is a free agent. He has a few Ch3 lakorn under his belt.

I didn't like Willy's character in SSH so it was an easy pick for me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
No Mahalo, you got 2 of your 3 picks. I am still waiting for Por T and Oil Thana.
I used to like Oil, but somehow that like just faded. Haha. I think it's because I'm not watching lakorns with my Oil-obsessed friend anymore. Haha..

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I think it is enough for CH3 promoting newbies. Too many actors/ actresses, too many lakorns but CH3 does not have enough resources for them so the resouces and lakorn assigns for them get less and less.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
monkeykimmy said:
I think it is enough for CH3 promoting newbies. Too many actors/ actresses, too many lakorns but CH3 does not have enough resources for them so the resouces and lakorn assigns for them get less and less.
True. Newbies need time to build up their fanbase. How can it become full fledge when another newbie debuts. Know what I mean?

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Hey gals, just wanna update something 'bout Anne. Yesterday is her fan's meeting and Happy Anniversary for Annethong.com 11 years
Here are some pics:

Cr: @annethong and her fans...
See more on IG :)))

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooow :party: 11 years it's a long time of the fan's life and it's really amazing the feeling of the fan after his 11 years admire an artist so many memories and soo many moment to remember coooool  :shock2:  :clap:  that's why she's the princess right  :coverlaf:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
So true. :) It's been a very long long time. I really admire her fans for their big and faithful love toward Ann.
She's already the QUEEN now. And for later time she'll the LEGEND of all time in Thai Ent Industry. So happy for her.
I saw some clip on Youtube and IG, fans were laughing so hard because of Ann's talk. Although i don't understand but i feel that Ann was being funny again. haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
in that event,anne said she miss ken...aauuwww..
she did mention that many production already sent a script to ch3 for AK but now waiting for ch3 approval.
i personally hope Thong Ent is one of that co.. ^_^

Oh wow,the cake in that event is from her bf.
How sweet he is...Deco most of anne's role in lakorn into that cake..
Anne said why the top one not wearing a wedding dress..
lol anne..
So p'a,anne gives u a hint.. :woot: