[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, she is just too cute to handle. hehe, that's why i love her. :)))

adsd18/2 said:
anne having fun in japan :loool: i wonder if she will be present in thailand when the lakorn start air 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Is anybody subbing this? Does anybody know if Anonyblue or Chtite0Aya planning to sub this?
is kimmysationworld will not sub it  :unsure:

janajelly1 said:

I remember Anony saying she will not be subbing this. 

ooooo noooo  :eek:  and can you know about chtite0Aya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my goodness, what is Anne doing....? Hahaha.

*gasp* Who's going to sub this when it airs??? I'm panicking now.....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

I remember Anony saying she will not be subbing this. 

edit my post after reading her comments in he videos she will not sub it for sure so i will have to wait for other ones to do hope someone will  :lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oYxOdkcb2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_hKNhZC4lA

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Oh live in the same building?? I thought in the same house.. From those pix, it looks like they live in the same house.. Kinda like a fake marriage just to satisfy his grandma.. Something like that..great that anne's role similar to Alin. i miss Alin.
I think they pretend to date because grandma wants them together. Lol. Anne will inherit everything from her, so grandma doesn't want Anne to fall for a younger man who will rob her for all her inheritance. Oh the irony, except Mark isn't a bad guy. She wants her to be with someone smart and wise like Peter. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
She said she won't sub because she's afraid it'll be like YLC all over again lol. 

She wrote in the comment's section she won't be subbing the lakorn.

Awe.....that sucks. Does that mean we won't have any subber? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think they pretend to date because grandma wants them together. Lol. Anne will inherit everything from her, so grandma doesn't want Anne to fall for a younger man who will rob her for all her inheritance. Oh the irony, except Mark isn't a bad guy. She wants her to be with someone smart and wise like Peter. 

Awe. That's cute. HEHE. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
still can't believe that we can watch this lakorn next 2 days, on Wed, this week. Hope someone is generous to sub it and we don't have to wait for long time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
still can't believe that we can watch this lakorn next 2 days, on Wed, this week. Hope someone is generous to sub it and we don't have to wait for long time.

Me too. It's practically here. Haha. I hope so too. I wish I can sub, but I know nothing. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

Hehe, true he paired with Mew too many times, he should've paired up with more different actresses, but I think they have great chemistry, I don't think she's that pretty either but she's a really good actress. I remember when I first watched her I was wondering why she's n'ek when she isn't that pretty lol, but later I liked her acting and then I think she doesn't look too bad. 
Jana, I'm so mad. Lol. It's funny how we were just talking about them and guess what?!? They are paired up again in Club Friday Series 5  :facepalm: Off topic, I know. But I'm upset because I want an Anne and Willy reunion. I guess they're in the same class of popularity now so they can easily pair up again, unlike Anne who's still at the top. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, they're only a year apart and Willy looks soo much older. He looks like he's 50. No offense. Haha. Mew has aged gracefully. She's like Anne, they both looked mature for their young age so now they look great! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Woah, they're only a year apart and Willy looks soo much older. He looks like he's 50. No offense. Haha. Mew has aged gracefully. She's like Anne, they both looked mature for their young age so now they look great! 
He can sure use some make up on his neck. I think it gives away his age. Willy's been through a stressful life, so it's understandable that he aged this much. He and Yelly had a difficult time conceiving a child. They lost their twins before finally having Nong Win in their lives. They spent a lot on IVF.