[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
I blame Peter too. If he wasn't that busy, came on set at night and irregularly, we might have more AP scenes. Ann did all she could as a great producer.
Haha darn you Peter, why do you have to be a hot*ss singer. Why don't you take a break from singing to focus on acting! Haha many Korean stars do that.

Anne is a good producer, the quality of her lakorns are great and her editing team is awesome, but there are certain aspects she can improve on. Like better written story lines and hire a variety if actors/actresses. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Anne is a good producer, the quality of her lakorns are great and her editing team is awesome, but there are certain aspects she can improve on. Like better written story lines and hire a variety if actors/actresses. Haha.

Haha, i think so too. Ann should also give the chances to other actors/ actresses. Sometimes i feel really frustrated with this lakorn coz there was no AP, the storyline was good at first. But in ep 13 & 14, it went the wrong way, i think. P'ek saved another woman's life, not his lover. Really? I just can't believe it. Bad bad bad.  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck: I don't have much hope for last ep. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i enjoyed the lakorn from the start until now and am soooooooooooo exited for the last ep plus am convinced by the story line i think it should be like that , coz prao should be the one resigning from the company and bcoz prao was the closet person to sandy and bcoz she's the one who suppose to be the bad behavior in this lakorn and should be the character who admit her faults , there's no reason for saya to resign from the company that has been working for such a long time and she couldn't know the plan of Ongsa since he has no interest in her so it make sens for me thing went like that , it should be like that , i don't think saya is selfish when prao come to comfort with her saya was abb ruk and pranon love abb ruk so it's nature things  should be clarify and pranon and saya will finally know the truth so they can be real but here's the point after dating they will know that's not real and am enjoying it actually i said it before this lakorn can show many nature and personality and things that can happen to us i love that real aspect in it and anne delivered it beautifully in my opinion and from the start i said it pranon is the main focus and the cause of everything here he's teh one abb ruk existed for so it's normal to see him that much it's not a surprise for me 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

AK (Ann and Kim) fans should be happy too lol!
ohhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh sooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo hhhaaaappppppyyyyyy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  and it will be in my memory love it coz i know it will not happen again  :heart:  :heart:

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Sigh...MK fans are lucky I'll tell you that. Anne did all this for you guys. Haha.
Huhuhuhu ...I am not Mark Kim couple fan also :) I just like Kim that is why i follow her lakorn. I also like her in RP with Barry. Kim look slimer now.. I love her hair and her beauty face :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
If i am not mistaken, this lakorn was adapted from a novel, was it? I would love to read the novel if there is an english version of it

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
Haha, i think so too. Ann should also give the chances to other actors/ actresses. Sometimes i feel really frustrated with this lakorn coz there was no AP, the storyline was good at first. But in ep 13 & 14, it went the wrong way, i think. P'ek saved another woman's life, not his lover. Really? I just can't believe it. Bad bad bad.  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck: I don't have much hope for last ep.
Maybe bz we get to use p'ek had to be hurt when saving n'ek so they will have a chance to reunite. Ann wanted to different so let's Lipda get shot while rescues Prao.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Feeling a bit melancholic these few days.. :cry1:, especially knowing there would be one last episode of ARO. Could not bring myself to watch the entire parts of episode 13 & 14 :cry: . So, i made a video for my favourite pairing, Ann and Peter aka Saya & Lipda. I am not really sure whether the song fits the scenes i put together. But I love the song so much! It's an indonesian song, very famous some time in 2006. I am not really good understanding Indonesian language eventhough it is sometimes similar to Malay language. So, if there is any Indonesian fan out there, please understand I have done my best to interpret the as much as I can and the scenes used are some of my favourite AP moments; quite melancholic i would say. But, please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVMqxVuacM

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I feel like a critic. Don't mind me guys, I'm just a viewer who likes to criticize the lakorns I watch, especially when it comes to Anne. For the most part I did enjoy ARO. Hehe.