[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Wow its over but there is a big sigh..... The NEGATIVE of being ann's fan is you cant like a lakorn without her. And the worst is if ann's was your first lakorn you are doomed, you will never or really hard to like a another actress' lakorn.

@nangfah11 trust me you are gaining mark so much haters, that's not something a fan should do to her bias

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
Wow its over but there is a big sigh..... The NEGATIVE of being ann's fan is you cant like a lakorn without her. And the worst is if ann's was your first lakorn you are doomed, you will never or really hard to like a another actress' lakorn.

@nangfah11 trust me you are gaining mark so much haters, that's not something a fan should do to her bias
 Yay, 10000000000000000000% agree with you, :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  i tried watching other actresses and actors but i couldn't like them huhu. I would rather re-watch Ann's dramas all the time than watch other dramas without her. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:

Haha that's so true. I'm following some nwbies, but it's absolutely not the same as following Anne. Sigh...

On my rating, ARO does not deserve a 3/10. It deserves at least a 5/10. 2 more points for the awesome production, the camera men and editors!!! I feel bad for having neglected them. Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
URG...my heart aches for more AP!!!
Haha. You are so spoiled. I thought AP had some really good scenes. Even better then MK. I hope AP gets a drama of their own...just for you. Now, would you like P to be the aggressive one or A? I want drama...lots of drama. I want jungle scenes like JLR. I want several R scenes like SB. I want P to want A like Thitit wants Gan.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
OMG! This is so cute! I swear...people & their awesome talents. I feel disabled haha
I love his/her work... so talent. One more pic from him/her.

cr: on the pic
News from our new koojin^^

http://youtu.be/2hktk7i_ClI
http://youtu.be/pfOB42gOSLE
LOL she called him Ter. When I watched, I wonder who is Ter? I know that Thai people usually call name as one word, but Peter as Ter LOL

https://instagram.com/p/zvpm55m5Qf/?modal=true
"NEWS: It says there was a news saying that Ann is angry at Peter for bailing out on a talk show they're supposed to go on together, but Ann denied that she was mad at him. She said that he couldn't make it because he was stuck with something which she forgot what it was or if he really got lost she doesn't know. She didn't get to ask Peter so it become a joke.
Peter didn't call her to clear anything up so they didn't get to talk. All she knows is that he couldn't make it and it ends there, so she ended up doing the show alone. She said she's not angry, she doesn't feel anything, and she's not irritated with him. Everything is very normal between them.
If they have the opportunity to work together again, they would have to discuss about their schedules more clearer because Peter's profession is a singer. Once in a while, he'll take on acting. He is someone who sleeps during the day and wake up at night, so he probably can't accept a lot of lakorns and she understood that. In this lakorn there are 4 of them so they can switch back and forth, but if they are to act in a stand alone lakorn, they will have to talk about their schedules clearly and that there are no problems between them.

Source: Khaosod
Date: 3-2-2015"

credit all to Anoyblue^^
you can go her IG for more stories and informations.

Miss LipYa and PraoNon

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Haha. You are so spoiled. I thought AP had some really good scenes. Even better then MK. I hope AP gets a drama of their own...just for you. Now, would you like P to be the aggressive one or A? I want drama...lots of drama. I want jungle scenes like JLR. I want several R scenes like SB. I want P to want A like Thitit wants Gan.
They had plenty of romantic scenes and were even better than MK's, but that's not enough satisfying my lakorn thirst haha. I want everything! Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss my love birds :heart: :heart: until we meet again and for me their love was sooooo beautiful and romantic

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
  • MeoconieThat is soooooo cute!  Looks just like Saya & Prao.  Prao's body is even a little bigger  :lol: and Saya's hair is on point.  

• Sweet_JJ, It wasn't bad at all.  I didn't pay too much attention to the teasers & promotions going on so my expectations were low as well.  I think I was able to separate the two couples & thought both did equally well.  I didn't think one was the lead vs the other.  I understand fans want more screen time for their couple though.  

G

@phatman,

I already updated the ARO lakorn section for you.

Epi.   8  -  5.1

Epi. 15  -  6.6

phatman said:
Anyone know the ratings for EP8 and EP15?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwww the person who upload this is the hair stylist in abb ruk online she must missing them as much as the fans

you are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my everything

cr ingzaaaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Come on phatman it wasn't that bad, hey usually lakorns don't keep you watching things to the end so how about another point? Lol. I kept my expectation of AP scenes low so maybe that's why I'm satisfied with this lakorn hehe. 
That's true. But I watched it for the sake of AP and for the sake of finishing only. Haha.

Oh I'm way satisfied with their romantic scenes, Haha. I'm just not satisfied by how the story was written, that's all. Hehe.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwww the person who upload this is the hair stylist in abb ruk online she must missing them as much as the fans

you are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my everything

cr ingzaaaa
Heard that there was proposal scene but they cut it out:(...too bad:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Heard that there was proposal scene but they cut it out:(...too bad:(
i know i had read that too ohhh *sigh* it will be completely perfect end  for their beautiful love story i'm rewatching some scenes 

and this one is one of my favorite one i still feel lonely when i watch it *another sigh* really beautiful the love they gave to me to watch :heart: :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQH2krxO6c