[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
off topic : i heard AK will reunite in Broadcast production...along with Rita..
Can someone help to translate this caption..

ถ้าสมมุติละครแรงรัก มีเคสตัวละครดังที่ข่าวออกมา จริงพวกเราชอบกันไหมคะ แต่ตัวปัทมาอยากให้เป็นแอนติ๊ก มิได้ลำเอียง แต่อย่างไร คริคริ

** i don;t have any idea what is the storyline of this lakorn...So i'm still rooting AK in PSD.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg no way, I almost had a heart attack. Itll be funny to have anne n rita in the same lakorn again though. Someone please translate!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish I can translate that caption precisely. It's talking about how there's a possibility of a raeng lakorn starring famous actors. I guess the picture is some fan suggestion. Then it asks wouldn't you guys love to see this? Something along that line. Don't mark my word on it. Lol. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OHMAHGOD! Lol trying not to get my hopes too high.. But I really hope this is true and still rooting for AK for any thong ent. Productions

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wish I can translate that caption precisely. It's talking about how there's a possibility of a raeng lakorn starring famous actors. I guess the picture is some fan suggestion. Then it asks wouldn't you guys love to see this? Something along that line. Don't mark my word on it. Lol. 
Urgh...I had the feeling. Haha. I still have hopes though!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So I've been browsing Pantip and apparently they're talking about Ken and Anne reuniting in a lakorn called "Raeng Ruk" (Strong Love/ Fiery Love). Rita is rumored to be playing a supporting character named Katie. But fans are asking that Rita doesn't get heartbroken like in YLC. Don't let her be as nice as Gaenlong and don't let her suffer too much to ruin her n'ek image. Lol. Some are even requesting that Anne cast Rita for her next lakorn after Ab Ruk Online because they feel sorry for Rita for always getting supporting roles. Haha.  

Apparently, Katie's character is a very important character. She's a modern woman who can be sexy. Katie gets involved with a man who already has a wife. The man then leaves her for his wife, but she doesn't go after him and let's him go. Although she's nice, she's not as nice as Gaenlong. 

Is this a remake? A fan mentioned someone played Katie's role and won an award for the older version. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Is it confirmed that KA is in the lakorn?  :woot:
Definitely not confirmed. Fans are just making suggestions. These are all rumors and fans want Rita to be a part of the next KA lakorn. However, I have no idea why they're mentioning Raeng Ruk. Is it a book, a fan fiction, or an old lakorn? I don't know.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The title sounded like a slap/kiss but the opening for the older version seems like another Tong Neua Gao but less raeng. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The title sounded like a slap/kiss but the opening for the older version seems like another Tong Neua Gao but less raeng. 
Yeah, if I remember correctly from being in RR's thread a while back, they have similar themes.