[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

heart__mk

sarNie Egg
khmaichick559 said:
I love all of kimmy's roles just that i want fiesty like anne....
Hi agree with you - love Kimmy in all her roles. Would love to see her play more tough roles too though. :heart:  :heart: :heart:  

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh she has a new song in her list...Good...
Otherwise she only sing SB song and the one that her favourite song...lol..
Agree Adora...Anne's voice is not bad...still enjoyable..hahaha...
Nice voice when she sing SB song,YLC song and Oum Ruk song (this is my favourite)..:)

http://youtu.be/_lxaqq9FK0A

Compare to other nang ek (don't want to mention her name)..even she just speak..its kinda annoying..lol..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaha Adora...
It's better if i say in Thong Entertainment's lakorn.. ^_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. If you guys are talking about who I'm thinking about, I have to agree!! I like her, but her voice...not really. Not her singing voice, her talking voice.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lady Dila said:
Oh she has a new song in her list...Good...
Otherwise she only sing SB song and the one that her favourite song...lol..
Agree Adora...Anne's voice is not bad...still enjoyable..hahaha...
Nice voice when she sing SB song,YLC song and Oum Ruk song (this is my favourite)..:)

http://youtu.be/_lxaqq9FK0A

Compare to other nang ek (don't want to mention her name)..even she just speak..its kinda annoying..lol..
I didn't know she sung the SB song too, i wanna hear. I also like when Ann sung with Num, the TBK ost

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Haha. If you guys are talking about who I'm thinking about, I have to agree!! I like her, but her voice...not really. Not her singing voice, her talking voice.
I have no idea who...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I just think it's her, but not quite sure either. Haha.

Anne performed a SB too? I know she performed an Oum Ruk song with Ken and Tae Pang Korn with Num, but that's about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
HAHAHA, I'll just say it. LadyDila and Phatman, are you guys referring to Kim?? xD
Haha. I didn't want to say it, but since you said...yes. Haha. Idk if that's who Dila was referring to though. I like Kim, but sometimes her voice can be annoying. Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok...since u gals already mention it..ok..
At first,i was referring to Ploy...
Err her voice kinda annoying....
And then i saw some of Kimmy's clip..
i just notice that she has a siomilar voice with Ploy...lol..
Don't get me wrong..i didn't hate Kim neither love her... ^_-

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me..Ploy & Kim look like a elegant matured woman...but when they start talking..its..ermm...its not really annoying....
It just kinda funny...hahaha...I'm not a fan of Kim or Ploy..but i like both because of Anne..lol..i'm biased...i like whoever closed to Anne..  ^_^

Someone was asking bout SB song right...too lazy to go to previous page..hahaha..
Well,Anne didn't sing it in the lakorn like OR..
But she alwasy sing that song in her performance with Isuzu..

** I'm waiting for my AP pic...... *sigh*

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Lol you beat me to it ladydila! Lol finally!! :D Looks like peter had a cute exchange with ann and ann looks shocked or something. Haven't seen anyone post up pictures today, don't they usually film on mon-wed?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Ok...since u gals already mention it..ok..
At first,i was referring to Ploy...
Err her voice kinda annoying....
And then i saw some of Kimmy's clip..
i just notice that she has a siomilar voice with Ploy...lol..
Don't get me wrong..i didn't hate Kim neither love her... ^_-
Ploy?? Haha. We were totally off then. Ploy wans't so bad when she was younger. I wasn't really bothered by her vice, but now that she's older her voice is abit annoying. Haha.