[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Ohhhhhhh finallyyyyyyyy.....Once in a blue moon i get to see my AP pic...

cr:ThongEnt IG
Hallelujah!!! XD!! It's about time they ended this long and lonely drought!!!!! Why does Peter's hair look all...spiked up though. Me no like. Oh well, omg I can't believe it! AP.....FINE-A-LY!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang!! why it's so hard to see AP together...
When there's Anne..no Peter..
When there's Peter...no Anne...
Who is the main lead here actually??
Is it Mark-Kim?? Anne-Peter?? or Mark-Anne-Peter??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
^^ I'M GONNA GO CRAZY, SEEMS LIKE WE NEED AP PILLS!  :cry:

We do! *headache*

Lady Dila said:
Dang!! why it's so hard to see AP together...
When there's Anne..no Peter..
When there's Peter...no Anne...
Who is the main lead here actually??
Is it Mark-Kim?? Anne-Peter?? or Mark-Anne-Peter??

Or is Mark-Peter?! HAHAHAHA. Jk.

fun said:
I just need sufficient amount of Peter and Ann. Ann ka, I am not asking for too much, nit deow paw laew.

Just a TEENY TINY bit. Can't you give us that Thongprasom?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wish Anne had not fixed her teeth. Since she's getting older, it's obvious that she had them perfected. They look too perfect and fakish. I prefer her little fang from back in the day. Maybe I'm just weird. Haha. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@mahalo
Really? Because I'm westernized lol I like it straight. But a lot of Cambodians have it and my mum said it looks nice but I wasn't a fan haha but nevertheless it was cute on ann

Btw,looking frm everyone's Instagram filming today was not very productive on gubgib ig she had a video and it was very windy at the place they were filming lol but lots of pics on ig going up now. too bad there's no peter!!! ;(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I wish Anne had not fixed her teeth. Since she's getting older, it's obvious that she had them perfected. They look too perfect and fakish. I prefer her little fang from back in the day. Maybe I'm just weird. Haha. 
I didn't even notice it when I was watching 365WHR and RN, until someone pointed it out. I agree with you I like her little fang. Haha. But it looks good now too. Hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol you guys made me go check out her before and after teeth haha. She still looks great with her newer teeth but her previous gave her character. Now there are certain celeb that I wish would get their teeth fixed (not gonna name them) lol If I had money I wouldnt spend it on plastic surgery or expensive name brand stuff but I would get my teeth whiten and straight them out and fill up my gaps. Braces are so damn expensive without insurance coverage.