[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Lol yeah it is :(, but her acting took my attention away from that she's pretty versatile acting innocent as Koi in sst & strong, raeng as Bo in bsc. Did you end up finishing it?? :D Btw do you know what role she plays in abb ruk online??
Yeah, that's true. I haven't finished it yet. Hehe. I don't know what role she plays...hmm...someone who likes Peter? Someone who Peter likes? His sister?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@phatmanj
Aww kk, Haha hope not don't wanna see ann have another rival since she's feisty with kim for mark already haha.. But at the fitting I think angie took pics with both our leading men hehe.. So who knows :O
@janajelly1
Wow that's so true :( hope she starts filming sooon!!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@Phatman Prik is annoying me BIG TIME right now (I'm burning up Twitter with my frustrations) but Lek is precious. Still early days.

Back to regularly scheduled programming:
All the pics look great! And plenty of AP for lovers out there. So Grandma looks to be a key element in keeping these two in each other's sights... I'm for that! I'm very intrigued to see how their story develops. I'm beginning to think it's going to be simple and sweet and absolutely irresistible. Lol. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks lady dila!!
Aww too cute.. I don't think we'll see her in a swim suit :( lol

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OMG YESSS!! Lol I'm dying from cuteness overload!! I'm really looking forward to this I haven't seen ann play such a cute character around the p'eak sood sanaeha!!
Btw the grandma is too cute in her swim suit hehe!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well happy "AP" people maybe you will be more happier because  i think it will be an SSBT for this scene i don't know when but for sure their's a one ans as @unnichan said i think also that  the grandmother is the key in the development of their relationship :wink: still long way to see the results of this hard work  :rain:  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Sad, but true. I have a feeling her role won't be so significant. Maybe she's in love with Peter and Mark's her younger brother or something.
I wonder too! Seems more likely that she's Mark's older sis.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
unnichan said:
@Phatman Prik is annoying me BIG TIME right now (I'm burning up Twitter with my frustrations) but Lek is precious. Still early days.

Back to regularly scheduled programming:
All the pics look great! And plenty of AP for lovers out there. So Grandma looks to be a key element in keeping these two in each other's sights... I'm for that! I'm very intrigued to see how their story develops. I'm beginning to think it's going to be simple and sweet and absolutely irresistible. Lol. 
Yea, it's kind of frustrating too. Hehe.

Omg those pictures. Hallelujah....
:faint:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im a happy camper, but peter should have worked out prior to the scene lol

Haha looks like ann was twisting his nipples lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

It would be weird if three ladies were after Mark, especially two 30+ years old ladies and one 20+ years old lady. That would freak me out, and poor Peter would just have no one. I'm gonna stick to the idea Angie is Mark's older sister and she's in love with Peter.
I know right. Haha. Mark is...cute...ish...but definitely not all that to attract three hot ladies...right? Unless he's got a secret charm that draws everyone. Haha. Jk, jk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Im a happy camper, but peter should have worked out prior to the scene lol

Haha looks like ann was twisting his nipples lmao
Totally! His body looks so wrinkly!! Haha. It's not tight.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, they don't show us AP at all and then all of a sudden they attack us and overwhelm us with these hot AP pics!!! What are they trying to do to us?!

Peter's body by itself is alright but compared to Aum. Dayum, he really needs to tighten those muscles! Especially those pecs. Haha.

But I ain't complaining though. Haha. More shirtless Peter is okay for me. As long as he ain't a rack of bones. XD.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, this just totally hit me. Anne is wearing long sleeves...and she's at a water park...in the water...swimming. LOL? Haha. Anne is such a dork. At least wear a short sleeve or a tank top. She's not shy at all kissing and hugging her pra'eks, but when it comes to showing her belly. She's a straight no girl. That's why I love her. I love how conservative she is about her body. :ghehe:

Anyway, since there are more pics of AP I'm assuming we're towards the end!! I can't wait!