[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think its her character.
many people tease her bout the swimsuit..

hahaha phat...
i wonder bout that thing too....
She's so open minded when its come to kissing scene..
But she's conservative bout her body..
She wore swimsuit in Rang Ngao right..but most of the time she stay under water....lol..
And also in YLC..
i remember she said P'Ae doesn't like it and she know that she doesn't has a nice shape..lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry to interrupt AP moment but i really can't ignore this MK moment to share i will just be speechless for pic like this let the heart beat 
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
Maybe it's just her character? It'll be cute if her character is that dorky. Haha. :D
Maybe, but like Dila said people tease her about not wearing swimsuits all the time. Haha. Anne has never shown her body in a swimsuit before. I mean like Just the swimsuit, nothing else. Be it for a pictorial or lakorn.
Yeah, in RN she wore one, but was under water the whole time. In Sai Roong she wore one too, but it was a one piece and she wore a cloth, whatever you call them haha, over her bottom. She likes to cover the bottom half of her body. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
After AP and MK..
and now its AM turn
Here we go..
cr : PAew

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lallalalalalalaaa i can't even imagine how this will turn anymore this will be just fantastic to watch i can' wait i can't i can't wait 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe anne fans definitely getting spoilt!!
Um ann did kinda wear one in samee tee Tra! But she had a little sarong covering her. lol a tight fitting rash tshirt would of been good for yesterday's scene! Hehe But I admire her for being conservative. I also heard that kimmy is conservative never seen here in a swimsuit! Lol I think she would look stunning in one! But it's good both conservative they set up a good role model for the younger generation!! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously start to think that the story is mainly rounded about anne and mark i feel sometimes like they are the main leads am i the only one like that ?   :scratchhead2:  :rolleyes1:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yarh @ adsd18/2
Maybe it's because we see heaps of pics of anne and mark?? Hope not! Haha definitely want it to be focused more on MK and AP

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
himyim said:
Yarh @ adsd18/2
Maybe it's because we see heaps of pics of anne and mark?? Hope not! Haha definitely want it to be focused more on MK and AP
yess that's why their's bunch of AM sweet and cute scene more than MK and AP from the start filming until now that's why i start doubt the focus of the story it's really will be AP & MK well anyway we will figure out sooner or later it will be the best no matter what :dance2:  :dance3:  
when i just finished writing those line i found this 

you are the luckiest one Mark 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Hehe anne fans definitely getting spoilt!!
Um ann did kinda wear one in samee tee Tra! But she had a little sarong covering her. lol a tight fitting rash tshirt would of been good for yesterday's scene! Hehe But I admire her for being conservative. I also heard that kimmy is conservative never seen here in a swimsuit! Lol I think she would look stunning in one! But it's good both conservative they set up a good role model for the younger generation!! :)
Oh yeah, I remember in STT too.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Peter has a sexy voice :lol: I don't know what he said in the clip but the ending where he embraced Ann and said something to her....it was sexy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well right now after this magic day from MK i just want them to have looooooooot and loooooooot of sweet scene in this one (am under MK hypnotism) :wackonut:  :spin:  :cloud9:  
oh and i didn't express this earlier kim look absolutely gorgeous fabulous beautifuuuul prettyy sout out woooooow  :wink: :thumbup:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Omg mk are so adorable....love kimmy with pete son....so beautiful...just seeing them starring into one another eyes making my heart beat 10 time faster....cant stop smile....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate Anne-Pater's clip? *Mahalo*  ^_-
I heard Peter mention bikini..and then the last part 'mei klua' means 'don't afraid' right?

**off topic - anyone know where i can watch Siamdara Stars Award?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, Peter must bring his kid to work everyday...? Haha.

Maybe he's telling Anne not to be scared to bare her lovely body. Hehe.