[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
khmaichick559 said:
They chemistry that they have is such a wonder bond love my mk couple so much thanks for pics

you are welcome and with these two you can feel their chemistry in the blind like this 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oo. That's a nice shot of MK. 
yesss so much nice and their's pleeeeeeeeeeeeennnttty of sweet lovely fiiiiiinn pic of them for this new ad but i didn't want to post them am afraid it will be too much out of topic of the lakorn any way since the blind pic pleased you i just wanted to show you the colorful one hhhhhh that nose touching though melting my heart  :crush:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Kim looking stunning as always.. Lol it's okay haha it makes up for us talking bout AK haha, and the nose touch is SUPER DOOPER CUTEEEE!! :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anything is good. It can't get anymore off topic than KA. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okeyyyy get readyyy than this two are no kidding they really really have killing chemistry i will found the photo first

For more pic viewing, click spoiler

from today event was just a dream for MK fan they all go crazy hhhhhhhh

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Mahalo for putting the pictures in spoiler tag. That puts a load off my shoulder. I just started yesterday fixing people's comment with many pictures posted.

Oh bathtub scene. I love bathtub scenes in my lakorns/dramas.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AP have a bath tub scene together!!? Ack! But they both looks so sad and depressed. Hmm...I wonder what the occasion was? 

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh just seeing the spoiler before seeing the pictures already got me screaming... omg mk looking so AMAZING. The chemistry gets so much netter and better...just date already...omg now i cant stop smiling..thanks for the upload

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Oh AP second pic is Ann in a towel with her wrist bond...ohhh what do they have going cant wait for this lakorn to air...

I didn't even notice that! HAHA. I was like, what is she talking about a towel...wrist bond. Then I looked closely and she does have a towel tying her wrists together! HAHA, that is pretty weird.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe her grandma passed away. That's why they're sad? Because grandma is supposedly the one to bring the two together. If not that, I can't think of any other reason why Anne and Peter would be in the bathroom together all sad. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Maybe her grandma passed away. That's why they're sad? Because grandma is supposedly the one to bring the two together. If not that, I can't think of any other reason why Anne and Peter would be in the bathroom together all sad. Lol.

Yeah and especially the bathroom where steamy stuff happens. 

Sigh. Running out of AP gas. Needs some more!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Awww! Those pics too cute MK fans lucky they are in this generation they get the best quality pics and videos lol kinda sucks for AK, AP,etc.
yes, gee wonder what the scene is for.. Maybe her grands did pass away and ann was depressed in the bath and better saved her from drowning herself? Lol but I can't predict why she has that towel around her hands lol!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know right. How unlucky of us back in the days. 

Whatever it is, they're both sad. Haha. I prefer something like KA in 365WHR. That bath scene was steamy!