[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just read in the interview of mark and kim that abrak online is 60-70% done and we have got to see a teaser soon and it will be pulling pillow for whole story but in the beginning it's between mark and anne story 

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Honestly I was thinking that's about right. There's no way it was more than 60-70%. I wouldn't have even been shocked if it was less but given Peters assurance (in front of Anne) that the show would air this year, that's the number I was thinking.
Wish it was more but from what I remember with PCKK, they were editing episodes up to airing. They can do the same with ARO. If they do, they'll definitely slide into an airdate before Dec 31.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I'm actually surprised it is knowing how slow Ann lakorns goes hahaa! Um too bad we didn't get a teaser yet I've seen teasers for the mafia series, lom som ruk haha guess we missed out ):

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
AP AP AP :heart: :heart: :heart:
the accident kiss^^

cr: uploader

From the teasers, AP's scenes are not much to compare with AM- MK. I hope that P'Anne will film more AP's scenes. No words for MK's scenes :spin: :wub:
Are Anne and Kim sisters in this lakorn? it's hilarious that they fight like this lol I think that fighting scene is more like they image in their mind.
Will anyone sub this lakorn? cause I read that AnonyBlue won't sub this :tearybye:

http://instagram.com/p/rPahnclrlH/?modal=true
cr: mk_family
just add a clip that has new AP's scenes^^ The rest of teaser is in that account

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I did notice there was quite a lot of MK and not as much AP (which is disappointing) but that could have more to do with how they've arranged scenes, which translates into what actually gets filmed. In the end, I hope we get some equally great stuff with AP as well.
From how it's looking, Pranon and Pribprao will progress quicker in their relationship. Maybe it's because he doesn't know who is "ab ruk online" is and ends up pursuing reality? Whereas Awatsaya does, which makes it harder for her to do the same because he is her reality.
Previews are never what they seem, but if what Pribprao sees is personal and not professional, perhaps Pribprao reads some correspondence between Pranon and Awatsaya and there's no way, that goes well. Especially if it's at a time in the drama where no one is as secretive as they once were. But even if she doesn't know, I'm sure whatever she finds out appears to be a romantic relationship.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
W-w-what about AP? I will definitely want more AP than AM...and more MK than AM. Anne...don't do this to us!

Awe, Anony won't sub this??? She's probably sad that Barry wasn't cast in here. Honestly I was a little too hopeful as well. Haha. I hope someone picks this up!! Kuda?? Nat??

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Not because of Barry,Phat..
Anon won't do this because she can't stand 4 lead in here just like YLC..
She's suffer enough subbing Kong-Rita scene in YLC..lol

Gosh i'm sooo in love with AP..
Awatsaya so much like Alin....narak makk..
I think this is not the official teaser..
They're done filming MK scene..thats why we see more MK in this teaser...
Can't stop watching AP scene together..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Not because of Barry,Phat..
Anon won't do this because she can't stand 4 lead in here just like YLC..
She's suffer enough subbing Kong-Rita scene in YLC..lol

Gosh i'm sooo in love with AP..
Awatsaya so much like Alin....narak makk..
I think this is not the official teaser..
They're done filming MK scene..thats why we see more MK in this teaser...
Can't stop watching AP scene together..
Ohhh. I see. Haha. She's probably tired of seeing Anne share the screen with another leading lady. I hope in her next lakorn she won't have to share it.
Well, I hope she changes her mind after watching it....
I knew Anne and Kim were going to be feisty with each other in a comical way!! Will we see Alin?? Probably about a third of her only. Haha.

We need more AP. That's all I want...yup.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that Anony from YouTube likes Anne and Kim, but maybe she's not subbing this lakorn because she's not so much of a fan of Mark and Peter? :shrug:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
you're 'anonymous' too..thought the same person..lol...
like i said ,she dropped this project because she can't stand 4 lead in 1 lakorn..
She's a big fan of Anne..moreover she's not into a thai lakorn nowadays except only for Anne.
It's not that she doesn't like Mark and Peter..
We at KA Forever Forum rooting for Anne-Peter since they had a photoshoot together..around 2010-2011..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully nat or maybe someone who loves MK subs this lakorn but if I'm desperate I'm watching it raw! Love all the AP scenes and the feisty fight was hilarious totes remind me of alin and min cat fights

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their's one sure thing for me i will watch it raw and sub (am pretty sure kimmystationworld will sub it but laaaaaater after the air) so it's doesn't really matter for me hhhhhhhhhh don't worry people am sure you will get AP on air with lot of sweet scene i can assume that from the pic and teaser maybe at first it will be lot of AM but with things goes on AP and MK will have their sweet story 

well you wanted more AP i founded this it's very short but it wasn't in the teaser  anne look here like she start to heart warmed for peter 
http://instagram.com/p/rQuFFmMLV6/

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I'm sure kimmystation world would but like ages after haha... Does anyone have like am actual full clip of the teaser?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
viki has a page for Abb Ruk Online and looks for vonlunteers to sub it but i think it will take for awhile to watch with sub. I hope this lakorn can keep my interest to wach raw.
@himyim: you can go IG of mk_family. They cut into 4 parts. I think they upload full teaser

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Considering how long Anne takes filming it's pretty fast. XD

I'm sure it'll be subbed, all of Mark and Kim's lakorns are eng subbed, I'm sure some fan of one of the four will sub the lakorn. 
That's true. Haha.