[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
sophiec said:
Thanks for the greet ladies  :)

i tried youtube to find RN, but sadly there's only with Viet-sub, and havent find one with Eng-sub,, and all the download files i found was in a very big sizes too and its not internet-connection-friendly with me   :nailbiter:  

:annoyed:

here ja..

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL526AD094564E6D65

this is 1 of Anne's fan channel...
RN -- the beginning was a bit boring because of the weak role..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Kim: Stay away from Mark or I'll cut you to pieces
Anne: *Shocked face*
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice one 
my version 
kim: you wouldn't  want to see the fierce me if you keep chasing mark
anne:speechless 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@meoconie or anyone in general .. lol this might sound stalkerish but how do you know the pictures the celebrities like on Instagram? Haha and might be a hint for KA reunions :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
himyim said:
@meoconie or anyone in general .. lol this might sound stalkerish but how do you know the pictures the celebrities like on Instagram? Haha and might be a hint for KA reunions :)
When you follow a person on Instagram, you're able to see the pictures they like. :) There's a section next to your notifications that allows you to see it.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice one 
my version 
kim: you wouldn't  want to see the fierce me if you keep chasing mark
anne:speechless 

hahaha my version...

kim : stay away of Mark..do u think he likes u huh??
Anne : eeehh..i don't like him either..i already have Mr Hot Peter.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lady Dila said:
hahaha my version...

kim : stay away of Mark..do u think he likes u huh??
Anne : eeehh..i don't like him either..i already have Mr Hot Peter.
:loool: that's will end the lakorn Lady 
well off-screen we have kim who's been cuting in pieces  :bhehe:

cr: IG kimmy_kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Onscreen, they be like:
Kim: Hey, I'm the boss. Mark likes me, not you.
Anne: *stunned*

Offscreen, they be like:
Kim: Boss, I was just kidding, he's all yours. *messages*
Anne: That's right. *smirks*

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
himyim said:
Ooh I see gotta get Instagram then haha! Thanks anonymous95 :)
Kekeke that's a reason why i got IG account to stalk MK and Anne....hahahah. I have one twitter account that just follows Korean celeb :) because of them, i am into social network. Now i'm more interested in Thai lakorns and celeb so i nearly forget my twitter account

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Haha yeah! A fans gotta do what they gotta do sometimes! Haha yeah I've always been interested with thai ent ever since I was young.. And kpop vibe has been dying down in me abit ): but I still love listening it!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
sophiec said:
kop khun kha dearie  :kiss:  will checks out later...

talking about Mr. Corp, i think he resemblances abit to an actor here in my country named Darius Sinathrya kkk i want to post his pic but idk how 
You have to upload the picture to an image hosting site first (e.g. photobucket) and then post the link/code of the picture in a reply to this topic. :) If it's too difficult or you're not sure how to do it, don't worry about it. Those of us who are interested will just search him up on Google ourselves. ^_^ But I think he sort of resembles Peter. Mainly his hair and his physique. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@anonymous ohhhhoooooooooooo what a beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul new siganture pic you puted woooow i love love it  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :spicy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
@anonymous ohhhhoooooooooooo what a beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul new siganture pic you puted woooow i love love it  :heart:  :thumbsup:  :spicy:
Hehe. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu adsd. :heart: :heart: :heart: You just put the biggest smile on my face. :D :kiss: :coverlaf: :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Hehe. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu adsd. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: You just put the biggest smile on my face. :D :kiss:  :coverlaf:  :blush:
you are very welcome am happy making you smile  :wink:  :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I just finish 4+1 superstar concert after knew that Mark sang SB's OST and Anne was the guest. They were cute together and not mention they kissed on the stage. They acted some SB scenes but Mark as Kawee...no no no for me :) I think i haven't prepared to see Mark as bad boy and sadist character.

Watching them on stage, I'm curious how will AM turn out in this lakorn? Maybe I will ship this couple more than AP and MK :dance1: