[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes phat..i'm on phone mode,can't post pic..
just go to chuwaab IG..that style is not my favourite but is better then the split hair...lol..
this is the same hairstyle she had at 3 zaaap...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
yes phat..i'm on phone mode,can't post pic..
just go to chuwaab IG..that style is not my favourite but is better then the split hair...lol..
this is the same hairstyle she had at 3 zaaap...
Anything is better than split inn the middle hair for Anne. Haha. I'll check it out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo, is that for ARO?? She must've turned sassy because of what Kim said to her in that pic above. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
artistical elgance graceful  :heart:  :heart:
cr as tagged

"the touch of your hand says you will catch me whenever i fall"

cr IG jiro7007

cr as tagged

yeaah this my first spoiler tag

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha, what is Anne doing with Kim's legs.
noooo idea hhhhhh they sure like to full around but really they look like sister especially when they have sweet moment like this 

cr as tagged

am happy we will have a dance scene  :dance2:  :highfive:

cr :IG yayeeumarin

cr IG:thongentertainment 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
watching them on stage, I'm curious how will AM turn out in this lakorn? Maybe I will ship this couple more than AP and MK :dance1:
this's specially for you since you are curious and start to like them together  :wink:
cr as tagged

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Who ship this couple? :woot2:

two generous couples :heart: I love men in the tux :spin:  so hansome, manly and juicy :coverlaf:

Can Ann let her hair down like Kimmy? don't like her hair in this picture.
cr: as tagged

cr: nunkrathok'IG

This lakorn has many party scenes which I look forward to watch. Can't wait to watch MK-AP dancing.

Thank adsd18/2 for the pic. Anyone who ship AM will be heart broken for sure with those spoiler pictures.

And I want to ask abt the posting pic rule on forum. Most of pics I post which are directed from IG. So is it ok to post from those links or should I need to upload on photobucket first?

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Holly! Peter looks so handsome and manly! Lol mark helps enhance peters features lol with his girly pose! Kim's hairs so beautiful remind me of Lana del rey hairstyles, I know I'm not shipping that hairstyle on Ann ): oh well atleast it's a diff hairstyle, sorry I have no idea about the photo rules. :/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic: I saw pictures on Instagram of Yaya (from Neung Nai Suang) dressed in almost the exact same look as Kim here. Curled hair (same style) and a light blue dress (hers has spaghetti straps while Kim's is strapless).