[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I heard it from one of my Thai friends told me :p So if there's no delay in filming, this'll air as scheduled, but there are a lot of lakorns almost done as well, so they'll have to get a free slot for this.
thank you for the info and update :thanks:  i hope they will give it a good time and hope their will be no delay need to see this asap  :scarytv:  :scooter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:cry:  i miss markim this days  :heart:  :wub:  :blush:

cr as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In reference to the restaurant filming pic, what is Angie wearing?! HAHA. I didn't notice that until I took a closer look. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Lol cardigans abit long hey phatman? Lol if it was shorter or if she didn't have it would of looked nicer!

Woah, double, triple, quadruple posts. HEHE. I did that before. 

Yeah, like that cardigan is TOO long. Hahah.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA sorry cus when I pressed post it linked me to some other page and I was like WHAT?!? So then, I just kept on posting and refreshing and seeing nothing lol it would of been more post but I realised I should of stopped haha!
Haha, so quiet here these days! We need more updates!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
HAHA sorry cus when I pressed post it linked me to some other page and I was like WHAT?!? So then, I just kept on posting and refreshing and seeing nothing lol it would of been more post but I realised I should of stopped haha!
Haha, so quiet here these days! We need more updates!!
Haha. Yup, same here.

I know, Anne and them aren't really giving us any updates too.

That pic looks like they're at a funeral.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I know, btw you know Anne's future hubby has an Instagram :) his got some pics of him with ann
Yeah they doo look similar! Realistically I think they pass more off as cousins :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
I know, btw you know Anne's future hubby has an Instagram :) his got some pics of him with ann
Yeah they doo look similar! Realistically I think they pass more off as cousins :D
Does he?? What's his IG? I wanna go check it out. Hehe.

Omg, Peter T. is in here also?? Two hot Peter's sitting next too each other....how awesome can it get!! I wonder what his character will be. Why don't he get more significant roles instead of cameos. If he dyes his hair black I'm sure he'll look Thai mixed. Hehe.