[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Or maybe he's a gentlemen who wants the woman he loves to be happy, you know, this is a lakorn, gotta make the pra'ek self sacrificing. XD
Oh, sacrifices. Don't you just love them. Haha

chulie

sarNie Egg
oh, only two? i feel like it's been 3 years for 3 lakorns that she coached for Kim. LOL. they hang out a lot that's why.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope she grooms the other CH3 girls as well. There are some girls that also have a lot of potential. 

Mahalo said:
Who's getting married?!?

Two of the supporting cast. Haha. I Gujib and I forget that guy's name. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Mark's lakorn Phope Rak is airing in the next Mon-Tues slot so I wonder if this'll air after Phope Rak   :scratchhead2:
reallly this sooon but don't they  need to end filming first and how many episode will be phope rak

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
They just had the closing party, nowadays Ch3 is filming still while airing. I don't know how many episodes it will be, but it will be told when it starts airing, unless Ch3 will make two Mark lakorns air at the same time.
:ghehe: forgive my bad writing i meant abrukonline when i said they should end filming first so we can anticipate that will be air after phope rak witch is airing soon 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Same, Idm but if his in it KA needa a separate lakorn after this movie!!!! I would post a link for this for some reason I can't! But Jana can you read thai cuhs there's an article just search up #annethong and some fans posted te article! Would anyone mind translating it if you have time??