[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow with that outfit, Peter does not look Thai at all. He looks so cute!! Seems like he's lost some weight. Or is it just me?? His face seems a lot more sharper than it was before his marriage. I guess fatherhood is really catching up. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Wow with that outfit, Peter does not look Thai at all. He looks so cute!! Seems like he's lost some weight. Or is it just me?? His face seems a lot more sharper than it was before his marriage. I guess fatherhood is really catching up. Haha.
i think your'r right he seems a litle bit slimmer than in the beginning of filming  fatherhood is no easy :lol:

cr ig thongentertainment

if anyone want to hear mr peter and cutie kim speaking a little bit of germany and english watch this vdo from the debut 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQX55ZmxyFI

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
See. He does look thinner right? Hehe. He had that extra stomach skin that bulged JUST A WEE BIT at the beginning of the year, but in the video above he looks so thin. Hopefully he works out more. 
So I guess Kim is fluent in German?? Haha. I can't tell if she's speaking perfect German or not, but sounds pretty legit to me. HAHA. As for Peter, he speaks with an accent in every language, so now I'm not even sure anymore. HAHA. 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm true that how could I be soo short minded!! I struggle with my own native too haha but still wanna learn basics haha! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am not thai and i don't and  can't or i don't think i  could   read or understand thai completely one day it's just so difficult or just let me say am a bit lazy to learn hahaha  :coverlaf:  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finally for you ladies AP fans look what i have found the mr peter with his warm look looking to the lady in front of him with dreamy eyes

and the lady she's melting his heart with her charm look

cr ig thongentertainment

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. I'm already squealing from the top of my lungs! That gaze from Peter melts me and that look from Anne tells me she feels the same!! Heeh. I can't wait!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yahooooo another pic of AP. I'm dying when look at his eyes. Yesss Dec should come quickly but i want different scenes from AP, not party scene :( Do I ask too much? :)
Tks adsd18/2 for posting pics

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Yahooooo another pic of AP. I'm dying when look at his eyes. Yesss Dec should come quickly but i want different scenes from AP, not party scene :( Do I ask too much? :)
Tks adsd18/2 for posting pics
I want multiple AP scenes. That's not asking for too much. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

i guess anne is preparing for the  trip to germany tomorrow i guess it because in the pic it's seems they are choosing the cloths of winter and germany is cold in this time , now what am wondering since we will not have fans going with them i wonder i f i will get enough photo of MK  :woot:  hopee hope sooo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't tell me she's gonna go hide over there from Peter...like in YLC. Enough of the going abroad thing. Haha. She just needs to go hide in the countryside or something. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Don't tell me she's gonna go hide over there from Peter...like in YLC. Enough of the going abroad thing. Haha. She just needs to go hide in the countryside or something. 
i don't think anne will film a scene of her coz as much as i understood this will be for MK scene anne s just accompanying them as  the producer  since i remember that i read in some where (i forgot where) that kim's character is supposed to be coming from aboard so i guess that in the latest epis kim will come back to her original country after she was heart broken by mark then mark flew to catch her and confess to her and there will be the end scene for them (am not caption divas member for nothing) :ghehe: just my guesses anyway we will see sooner or later   :dance3: