[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't have and IG account. I can view her pics though. The last time I checked her account was yesterday. Did she add new stuff already? Hehe. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautyyy loooove 

cr ig kimmy_kimberley 

these scenes in the snow will come out perfect and amazing with such talented director  i can't wait

cr thongentertainment 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I don't have and IG account. I can view her pics though. The last time I checked her account was yesterday. Did she add new stuff already? Hehe. 
Yup, there're some new pics on her bf's IG - Khun Ae (maybe you saw it). I start to like him now, he's funny and shows much love toward Ann through what he said and posted. 

Cr: atinnabhan's IG 
And this pic remind me of...  :woot:  :woot2:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Cr: @lovekenann

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Awwwww I love that pic of ann and ken! Yeeessss agreed ever since he opened up his account he grew on me more as the 'one' for Ann haha his so cute posting pics or her! Btw dp you think ann post on his ig sometimes?? But I wanna see more pics of them as a couple!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Do you mean this? Here it is. haha. They look so in love.

Btw, Ann did admit that she has his IG's password coz she created IG for him. There're some pics that she posted it herself, and she chat with her fan in comment frame. So funny Ann.I love her childish personality. haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

cr ig kimmy_kimberley

btw i have a feeling that their scenes in munich was the end of filming for this lakorn (i mean their's no more filming for MK at least in aro ) coz kim post in her latest pic "we made it thank you for everything" like here we go we complete this project thank you but am not sure i will wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Omg, that's good! That means ARO will air soon!!
yesssssssssssss that what i was thinking about :woot2:  yahoooo but i still not sure of that am waiting for the close party than we can say officially  aro is in his way to the screen  :dance3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
yesssssssssssss that what i was thinking about :woot2:  yahoooo but i still not sure of that am waiting for the close party than we can say officially  aro is in his way to the screen  :dance3:

They need to have it quick. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Do you mean this? Here it is. haha. They look so in love.

Btw, Ann did admit that she has his IG's password coz she created IG for him. There're some pics that she posted it herself, and she chat with her fan in comment frame. So funny Ann.I love her childish personality. haha

Wah. That's Ae! Finally! Haha. I've been wanting to see his recent pics. Although he's wearing sunglasses, I think he still looks the same as he did years ago. They need to get married soon. They ain't getting any younger. Haha. I bet he's holding off marriage all because of Thongprasom. How old is he anyway?? Anne's age? I'm gonna guess he's a 70-73?

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Wah. That's Ae! Finally! Haha. I've been wanting to see his recent pics. Although he's wearing sunglasses, I think he still looks the same as he did years ago. They need to get married soon. They ain't getting any younger. Haha. I bet he's holding off marriage all because of Thongprasom. How old is he anyway?? Anne's age? I'm gonna guess he's a 70-73?
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]He is more older than Ann 7 or 8 years . I think now he is 45 years old maybe. But he still looks kind and so supportive toward Ann. They should get married after ARO. I remember in an interview, Ann said she would get married after ARO (i don't know whether it's true or not). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Seem a little bit dangerous for her to have kids at this age, but i wanna see little Ann, and then little Ann and little Ken (Jun) will play in a lakorn together and be real couple (if not, maybe little Tik or Panther are ok). Hahaaha i'm so crazy [/SIZE]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]He is more older than Ann 7 or 8 years . I think now he is 45 years old maybe. But he still looks kind and so supportive toward Ann. They should get married after ARO. I remember in an interview, Ann said she would get married after ARO (i don't know whether it's true or not). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Seem a little bit dangerous for her to have kids at this age, but i wanna see little Ann, and then little Ann and little Ken (Jun) will play in a lakorn together and be real couple (if not, maybe little Tik or Panther are ok). Hahaaha i'm so crazy [/SIZE]

No way! Haha. I was totally off then. Well, whatever his age is, he and Anne look great together. I can't tell their age difference now that they're older. I couldn't tell back then either, so I suppose it's because she looks older for her age. Haha. Jk, Jk. I hope she gets married after ARO. Awe, but then I want a KA reunion first before she goes off to have babies. Wouldn't it be funny to see their kids grow up to be actors/actresses and pair up??? HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And yeah, he's so supportive. They've been together for soooooo long and she's done a handful of intimate scenes with her co-stars. He's really a trooper. Kudos to him!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
And yeah, he's so supportive. They've been together for soooooo long and she's done a handful of intimate scenes with her co-stars. He's really a trooper. Kudos to him!
[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Yeah he is the luckiest guy on earth to have her for real, maybe he got mooooore than what she did with other co-stars (including everything like hug, kiss, joob joob and ...),haha so he didn't get so jealous.[/SIZE]
I do want AK reunion so bad. What about the short film?. Rarely see its news. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
And mention about little stars- so adorable . Little Ann must be soooooooo sooooo pretty like the little girl Ann often plays with. (Sr i forgot her name ,[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Ger... something[/SIZE]).  :scratchhead2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i almost had a heart attack when i saw this pic oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ayayayayaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhh  i melt seriously  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :faint:  :spin:

cr ig ingzaaaa

am i gona  have a kiss in the rain with MK  just imagining  it and am out of this space :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
translation for this ssbt i can't wait to watch kimberley dancing :dance2: and i love how the customer was real they buy it for real  :whahuh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezhN7aXLPHU