[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
" Be calm and keep waiting for ARO"
We can wait for almost one year for filming and now it's only 2 months left. Keep waiting, wait patiently, wait patientlyyyyyyyy. LOL keep talking to myself

....It's QP and YLC all over again. QP took almost 2 years in the making from what I remember. I didn't know about AF just yet and didn't really anticipate it so the wait wasn't that agonizing. Haha.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ahhhhhhhhh so much wait but am willing to wait no matter how long coz it worth it  :rain:  just see this pic and it makes me dream about them until until this wait ends  :wub:  look how they hold hands 

cr as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

XD I swear my internet is slow lately so maybe it doesn't recognise pics or something lol. 

No I am known to post with words or pics not periods and questions marks.   :rolleyes:   :lol:

Haha. Darn computers. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
So boring these days!!! Nothing new !!!
I try finding other famous lakorns to watch like JLR, but i can't catch it. Being annoyed by Aff's acting, she's always yelling, i hate her voice and the way the crew filmed, it looks so fake. JLR can not be compared to SB at all.
OMG, i can not watch any lakorn without Ann. Is there any actor or actress in Thai Ent that reach Ann's acting level???

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Please help lol I'm on the same page as you @junepearl can someone recommended me an amazing lakorn for me to watch just to kill time I think I'm up for some drama but some comedy! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
So boring these days!!! Nothing new !!!
I try finding other famous lakorns to watch like JLR, but i can't catch it. Being annoyed by Aff's acting, she's always yelling, i hate her voice and the way the crew filmed, it looks so fake. JLR can not be compared to SB at all.
OMG, i can not watch any lakorn without Ann. Is there any actor or actress in Thai Ent that reach Ann's acting level???

I watched JLR, but I think I skimmed through majority of it. I couldn't enjoy it because Aum's hairdo was hideous! Haha. As for Aff, her hair was gorgeous. Anyway, her acting isn't all the best, and I don't follow her work, but she's tolerable to me. 
Hmmm....it's hard to say. I don't think anyone is up to Anne's level because she's just so high up there, but I'd say someone you can look out for who has the greatest potential is Matt Peeranee. She's one of the most natural actresses of her bunch. Her latest lakorns weren't that good to me, but if you like Rome Patchata you can go try Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. It's actually quite funny. 

janajelly1 said:
It's been quiet because there's nothing to update and filming is done. 

Haha. I just wish they'd update us with their progression level. 

himyim said:
Please help lol I'm on the same page as you @junepearl can someone recommended me an amazing lakorn for me to watch just to kill time I think I'm up for some drama but some comedy! :)

Um...for romantic comedy/action go watch Nang Rai Sai Lab with Peter Corp and Margie Rasri. It's a light comedy with a perfectly written love story. Just watch out for the horrible action scenes. It's one of my favorite Thai lakorns nevertheless. HEHE. As for romantic drama/action go watch Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah. It's a light drama with a very well written script and a touch of comedy. The action is horrific, but it's still a great romantic piece. Take away all the unnecessary action scenes and this lakorn may just be the best lakorn I've seen this year. That's all I can think of now. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Um...for romantic comedy/action go watch Nang Rai Sai Lab with Peter Corp and Margie Rasri. It's a light comedy with a perfectly written love story. Just watch out for the horrible action scenes. It's one of my favorite Thai lakorns nevertheless. HEHE. As for romantic drama/action go watch Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah. It's a light drama with a very well written script and a touch of comedy. The action is horrific, but it's still a great romantic piece. Take away all the unnecessary action scenes and this lakorn may just be the best lakorn I've seen this year. That's all I can think of now.
LOL i'm rewatching NRSL right now just for Peter and some Dok Soke's scenes. Rewatching lakorns until there're nothing to watch. They should hurry finish the edit. Thong Ent's IG posts their fitting pictures. Hope to see some progresses.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anne in the process of editing hard working women but it looks they are just still int the firsts epis  i think it will be a loong editing time

cr ig atinnabhan 

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Great to see editing underway!!! Anne is working hard. So true that producers still have plenty do even after the actors and other staff have moved on to other things. Hope she takes some time for herself once this finishes its run.