[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I am so excited!!! I like feisty Kim. It's like Kratae all over again. Haha. I'm a little upset that there are little Anne and Peter scenes. I'm sure this will focus on Anne and Mark, then Mark and Kim, then Mark, Kim, Anne, and Anne and Peter LAST. Cries!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
OMG! I am so excited!!! I like feisty Kim. It's like Kratae all over again. Haha. I'm a little upset that there are little Anne and Peter scenes. I'm sure this will focus on Anne and Mark, then Mark and Kim, then Mark, Kim, Anne, and Anne and Peter LAST. Cries!

Oh the poor aching heart of mine...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
They know how to make us excited when releasing new pics everyday. MK's pic is cute and romantic but I want AP too...give us AP's pic

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
look at kim's eyes in the second pic maaaaannn :faint: :faint: :faint: MK love overload  @monkeykimmy thx for posting i was about to do it :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AP i think they will post more later :yes: :yes: :yes:

but mark's between them :ghehe: he stole anne from peter haha

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
yayeeumarin
ไม่รู้จะลงรูปอะไรดี เอารูปฟิตติ้ง #แอบรักออนไลน์ มาฝากแทนแล้วกันนะค๊า

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh my :blush:    :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

shes's as beautiful as that red rose :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seeing all this beautiful pic make me sooooooooooooooooo exiiiiiiiiiteedddddddd  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  the red suit kim perfectlyyyyyy   :heart: :heart: :heart:

and anne in refreshing look with the balck jacket :pervie:  :pervie:  

janajelly1 said:

flawlesssssssssssssssssssssssss