[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
excuse me everyone but  let me express how much am happy for seeing my two most beautiful thai actress acting together to give me a wonderful scenes to watch and watch and watch and rewatch 
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what YT channel has this lakorn? Would like to watch it tonight when I get home.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can't to go home and watch this! Waiting anxiously to see AP. Just reading everyone's comments is getting me super excited

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
I can't to go home and watch this! Waiting anxiously to see AP. Just reading everyone's comments is getting me super excited
you should be you will be 100% fangirling :ghehe: 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Off topic: Although I love love Kim and Mark in romance comedy, I would love to see them in a kiss slap lakorn one day!

Peter is so handsome! Looking forward to my night. I have Abb Ruk and Healer (kdrama) to watch tonight! Yay me!!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
everytime i see peter with ann my heart races! his my fav character yet!!!! <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awatsaya has a strict personality and old fashioned persona? Really? Well what I have been told regarding each character is quite different from actually watching them so far lol Ann should have used a more authoritative tone of voice for her character when in office. I am not convinced that her co workers are fearful of her. But she nailed the dorky part of her.

I noticed that every time Lipda and Awatsaya comes on screen, I let out a few Thai words and expression lol In the beginning where Awatsaya went into Lipda's office, they were totally flirting with each other haha...

I am not a fan of blush on the cheeks... they totally need to lay off them especially Ann. 

Peter in suit... I died a little. OMG so HANDSOME,.

Okay I will finish the second half later. I have to make a run. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm officially starting !! HEHE. I won't be reading anything until after I've finished EP1. So ta~ta! :ghehe:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
finally this is airing! im not too impressed with the opening credit bc it looks like they didnt put effort into it. but i love Mark being the first guy to show up, it shows he's more important. lol!  he's very handsome; very attractive! when he smiles I died and went to heaven! lol XD Kim looks beautiful and stunning! contrary to what most people dont like, I actually LOVE the make up on Kim. Love her sparkling eyes. She is always so pretty onscreen and when zoomed into her face. Beautiful!

Meh, not much reaction from peter or anne yet lol

however, considering that anne and peter work in the company for years yet anne never likes him but still ends up marrying him at the end doesnt sound convincing. peter is the guy left waiting for anne to just yes to? lol

overall, im not crazy excited about any of the characters yet, but what im interested is how each character will develop and fall into place.

btw, have these pictures been posted? if not, great! if yes, well, it doesnt hurt to post again. lol XD

LOVE that MK are the center of the magazine!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :heart:

Yea, they look like a real life couple. Too bad, it's just BTS. lol :coverlaf:

Pranon loves Pribpraw! :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

Cr. MKFC

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lipda!!! Your hands are too close to... um... nevermind but just to let you know, that's not her waist!!! HAHA

I didn't dig the first episode but it was enough to pull interest and amuse me. 

Team Awatsaya and Lipda!!! Love love love their skinship and foreplay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ESPECIALLY LIPDA... I am surprised she has not filed for sexual harassment or is it because she secretly likes it. 

Okay back to my senses... I really adore Pranon. Got to give it to Mark, after Pope Ruk, he keeps improving. I guess that break of him not having much lakorn really helped him.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
i like that the production so far has divided time evenly for both the pairs and the supporting cast ;) they are doing a great job so far!!