[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

As much as I love Madk, if I was an employee at Lipda's (Peter) company, I'd swoon for him. If that fails, my plan B is definitely Pranon. Soooooo much hotnessssss in this lakorn!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Episode 2 had been fully subbed on viki.
first of alll thank you Ninja you  really did great job soo fast :bravo: :bravo: and keep your energy up for next week naaa :spin: su su  :cheer:

now i want to do this to that evil Rung  :smack:  :smack:  :rant:  such a liar and hypocrite she deserved that from saya  :yuck:  i will continue watching now i want to comment here like if am watching live :ghehe:

ohh poor Prao she get shout down ater another  from Pranon she can't lie to him girl you need to slow down :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think what run said to saya about the world online is very true :yes: :yes: :yes: i love the script in this lakorn :thumbup:

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Why can't this drama air on Fri through Sunday slot????????  I rather watch this on my weekend instead of por and namcha's drama 55555  That way I can get 3 epi each week rather 2 epi.  Am I being too greedy now??? :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh jana you are so observing    but i think this kind of thing happen a lot everywhere in drama mv so it's kinda normal 

taytay702 said:
Why can't this drama air on Fri through Sunday slot????????  I rather watch this on my weekend instead of por and namcha's drama 55555  That way I can get 3 epi each week rather 2 epi.  Am I being too greedy now??? :woot:
no you'r not too greedy me too i want the same as you but at least with 2 episode/week it will last more :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:loool: at saya how she get ride of lipd in the store :loool: but she did a fatal error by letting him pay for the water he knew now hehe

ohhhhhhhhhh "he did'nt have confident on you he bought the stock from you because of me  "   :eek:  :eek:  everybody look down on her maan 

taytay702

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
oh jana you are so observing    but i think this kind of thing happen a lot everywhere in drama mv so it's kinda normal 

no you'r not too greedy me too i want the same as you but at least with 2 episode/week it will last more :ghehe:

:cry: I guess so...just that there's I have nothing to look forward to on my weekend except for Hart of Dixie and Birth of a Beauty 555555 :(  but I want more PETER and ANN...okay, alright....I'll settle for 2 episodes  :whatever:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this episode with sub i enjoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd 
i can't wait for next episode am addicted now 
and this gif to express me in the las scene of the episode and the episode 

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG it's been so long since I been in the buddie media section and noticed that it is deserted. Anyone know where I can download a HQ version of this lakorn? If possible preferably 1080p but 720p or 480p works too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know but I want one big file. I know there are programs that joined videos. Plus the video size from the YouTube is small.